The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A letter to sidewalkers

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Dear side walker,

If you're reading this, it means you've made a choice to do something different with your life. Usually it means you've hit bottom, or that you are tired of the way your life is on the side walk.

Free your mind. Make a choice to find clarity and focus instead of living in fear, insecurity, and anxiety. The difference this makes is huge. Addictions can be broken. Exchange bad habits for healthier ones that teach you to discipline your body, mind, and spirit.

I remember wasting so much time living the past, living in guilt, shame, and regret. Beating myself up for my failures. Why? It seems like such a waste of time to me today. Have compassion, understanding, and empathy for you.

Pain is part of the process of shaping yourself to become your best potential. While at times it can burn, emotions and feelings might make you feel uncomfortable, and you just don't like being out of your comfort zone, the more you apply yourself the easier life becomes less of a struggle.

Why struggle and resist against change. Change will sooner or later knock on your door whether you like it or not. At some point you will have to change, because life keep pushing you forward to face everything negative in your experience and shape it into something more productive and positive.

You can struggle and fight the storms of life, and hold on to the pain and suffering, but eventually you will have to accept there is no other way but then to face your fears head on.

It's nice to play, escape from the world, and have a good time all the time, but really it never teaches you to be responsible for your life. We learn through trial and error. Making mistakes is the best way possible to understand where you went wrong. Readjust what is needed, adapt to a new way of living.

The more you are moving forward in life the more it seems to move more smoothly. When you want to control everything, or resist what is, it only brings you pain and suffering. The more you focus on the illusion, and never learn to train your thoughts, the less you will see how wonderful the journey really is. Happiness is in the process, growing, and becoming the best you.

Challenge yourself to raise the bar and move past every fear. One day you will see how many mountains you have moved, and how many obstacles you have conquered. Believe in yourself even if the world doesn't follow and support you. When you can be confident and stand alone, then you can succeed without falling backward into old habits that get you no where in life.

You are the author of your life. You can allow someone else to write your story for you, or you can write your own. Every minute you have the opportunity to make things happen in your favor. It's only when you become depressed and isolate yourself you feel disconnected from the world. Find people who think like you, support you on your adventure, and enjoy the ride. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Thank you Supa. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Thanks, I needed that
You're never out of the fight! I remember many times it was painful and I didn't want to move. I moved anyway. It doesn't matter what you feel, think, or what emotions are there in the moment. You just keep moving forward and plow through it. I used to visualize being a linebacker like on a football team running down the football field, jumping over every obstacle, going around it, under it, any way possible around the obstacles. I didn't care what anyone thought about me, what people were saying. It's all about you and what you believe about yourself. How bad you want to beat every obstacle in your life, and do what ever it takes to get there, no matter what your body is telling you, or how you feel. It's all mind over matter, and learning to handle your stress, focus, and health. It's a funny thing today. I once wanted to give up many times. I wanted to quit sometimes. It's all self-talk and eliminating the negatives. Push forward and don't let anyone or anything hold you back. Not even yourself. You're stronger than you believe you are, and on the other side of pain you learn there's a whole different world.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.