The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A few words of introduction from Nice, France...

jlcodet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Sep 14, 2021
Nice, France
Dear Fastlaners,

I would like to tell you about a time that no one under twenty can remember... A time when Christian Godefroy published a sales letter for his method "How to write a letter that sells". A time when Joe Vitale published "Hypnotic writing" and declared Christian Godefroy to be one of the best copywriters of his time.

Then came Gary Halbert's letters and Gary Bencivenga's "Bullets" and many other copywriters emerged as the French copywriting icon disappeared.

I had the incredibly good fortune and honor of working for Christian Godefroy. It was at the beginning of the century.

I had the intense pleasure of being noticed by the great Gary Bencivenga for a few electronical words exchanged from one continent to another.

And...

I put a lid on it all. What an absurd decision, that was in 2005!

So ten years later I wanted to "put the lid back on". There is something "orgasmic" in the act of writing and my interrupted coitus of 2005 was stuck in my gonads.

In 2016, I crossed paths with Gregory Lagrange... A few emails exchanged: "a beautiful pen", he said of me in one of his emails. Did we work together? Unfortunately, no. His writing style was probably too far from mine.

And the whirlwind of professional life in highly "petroleumized" industries took me away for another decade.

Today my hair has turned grey, my pen has softened, and before the ink dries in my Shaeffer, I've promised myself a Mont Blanc with my first copywriting contract.

This is what brings me to the virtual benches of The Fastlane Forum: an unquenchable, immense, frightening desire to realize the dream that Christian Godefroy sold me in his sales letter: to be paid to write letters on the terrace of a café (I'm taking advantage of it, they've reopened in France).

See you soon on the Fastlane Forum,

Jean-Louis

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...