The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Fastlane Secret Direct from the Mega Millions Lottery!

Anything related to investing, including crypto

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

sharky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Mar 2, 2011
Philadelphia
I'm not ashamed to admit, but i bought one too, first time. :smxB: $1 for the chance of half a billion? sure you have better chances of getting struck by lightning 50 times in your lifetime but that was actually a fun dollar wasted...lol.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
It's always fun, when it gets this big, to play a couple dollars and Imagine what you would do with the money. It's definitely more fun imagining the successes of your fastlane business after putting so much time and effort in to it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dignium

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 6, 2017
San Jose, CA Bigg Biz Cluster of Software Fastlane
I play one set of number per draw in California's SuperLotto Plus to continually keep my Unscripted dream alive.

At $8 a month (2 draws a week X $1 per play); I have decided to continue playing until my Liquid NW passes $1,000,000, Liquid defined by having a liquid call on oppurtunity. For those who haven't yet read Unscripted , I mean the whole $1,000,000 is spendable within 24 hours or less from the first calling.

If the state lottery raises their minimum buy-in to $2 like MegaMillions did, I am most likely going to switch to Powerball because they have the "highest" EV. Besides, I would rather own the house than play against the house because the house is the biggest winner!

If I win I am taking the lump sum, because money cannnot exist in two places at once. It is either in one of my accounts or one of the lottery's accounts. If I win a smaller prize, it is going to fund my fastlane by drip feeding it into the company as required.

I don't buy a new ticket every week, every 8-10 weeks I buy 20 advance draws for the next 2 ½ months. If I can buy a ticket with 100 advance draws, I would. This saves time, resources, and most importantly mental bandwith (attention given to it). I check my ticket when I feel like it. Do I miss claiming a dollar or two dollars here and there? Yes, and it is worth forfeiting because the Fastlane is my roadmap to wealth, not the Slowlane or the Sidewalk.

I have decided that I am only going to play other lotteries when their advertised jackpot exceed 500 million, because that's how much I value the dream of winning an advertised jackpot of $500,000,000, which is around 200 mil lump sum after the governments cut.

Last edited:

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
You pointed out how it gets some people too, MJ. They think they're just buying a ticket, but they're selling their dreams down the river if they let the temporary thrill of that ticket substitute for the action they should be taking.

The thrill of the business and the thrill of the lotto are very similar... the difference is with the business you're holding onto the steering wheel. No reason not to play with lotto tickets, fun stuff. Supports education! But to slowlaners it's a substitute for planning and action, and fastlaners can't possibly get that wrong.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I'll never buy a lotto ticket, no matter what the jackpot.

*actually there is a cutoff where if the jackpot hits ~$1 Billion it makes mathematical sense, i may buy then

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I'll never buy a lotto ticket, no matter what the jackpot.

*actually there is a cutoff where if the jackpot hits ~$1 Billion it makes mathematical sense, i may buy then

I dare you to buy one lottery ticket Chris... just one little ticket. Double dare you:hilarious:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Hmm, the jackpot in Canada is 70 Million. Maybe I should buy one.....

If I die in 50 years, that would be about $1.4m a year to spend, or $3,800 a day on some crazy fun.

Ah...

Last edited:

aeden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Feb 28, 2020
Melbourne, FL
The thrill of the business and the thrill of the lotto are very similar... the difference is with the business you're holding onto the steering wheel.

Money quote right there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.