• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

A chat with another consultant about escaping the time for money trap

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Andy Black, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $151,769
    ocricci, sparechange and 404profound like this.
  2. msufan

msufan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $675
    Is it just me, or are some people actually starting to get it? I think the younger generation realizes that company loyalty is dead, pensions are dead, having your income limited by an hourly wage is not enough, living above your means is no good, etc. Are people actually getting it, or am I just hanging around a certain subset of people?

Rich Wood, visiomari and Andy Black like this.
  3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $151,769
    Both I think.

You're likely hanging around a certain subset of people, AND the younger generation are starting to "get it".

It's trendy to found a tech startup.

It's trendy to be an entrepreneur or digital nomad.

A lot of awareness of earning money off your own back is being raised by the likes of:
    • MJ's books and books by many others.
    • Countless podcasts.
    • Air B'n'B.
    • Uber.
    • Even Tai Lopez and all the motivational business quotes cr@p in people's IG feeds.

Arun Siva and msufan like this.
  4. Arun Siva

Arun Siva in process 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,784
    Andy Black likes this.
  5. ocricci

ocricci Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $72
    Andy Black likes this.
  6. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $151,769
    You're welcome.

I'm curious. What were your main takeaways?

7. Arun Siva

Arun Siva in process 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,784
    for me, i paid more attention to your conversational skills and questioning. I thought the flow and the execution of it was fluid and highly commendable. There are a lot of folk out there that attempt to do such chats but fail to keep the flow fluid. The points spoken about where things that I already am aware of but the overall it was good presentation

Andy Black and ocricci like this.
  8. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $151,769
    Blimey. Glad I asked! I'm always (always!) surprised at people's takeaways from my recorded calls or videos.

Arun Siva likes this.