The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A budding fast lane enthusiast from India

Arun NA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 6, 2020
India
Hi all,
I am Arun, a college student from Chennai,India. I came across M. J. Demarco while I was randomly going through the comments in a youtube video. I wasn't aware of his name at that time, but the comment had mentioned that he was a very good author and the comment also mentioned about TMF . Even though I haven't heard of the author or the book, since the comment was very optimistic, I thought I would give it a try. So, I started reading the book. It's been only 4 days since I have started reading the book and I have lots of wonderful insights from it already.

Coming to the current scenario, for now I have no financial issues as our family is financially well lit. But, after I have started reading the book I have found out that me and my family are striving hard to survive in the slow lane. It was very clear to me when I compared the slow lane characteristics given in TMF . I have pretty good grades and I have two years left for me to complete my college. As i could see now, I have always tried hard to get good grades and satisfy my parent's expectations. I haven't thought anything about my future and I have always stayed closely to my academics only. I haven't thought of pursing anything else rather than getting good grades and trying to land in a good job as I complete my college. So, after I have come across the attractions of the fast lane, I was actually very much disturbed and had so much questions arise inside me. The things thought to me by the Indian society and my parents have always been my priority and I haven't thought of anything on my own. Now, I have a changed mindset regarding life and wealth. And I strongly believe that I can succeed in accomplishing my dreams and I could break the chain of slow lane followers in my family.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...