The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A brief intro and Hello to everyone!

Caguama27

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 19, 2022
Laredo, Texas
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, and I am glad I was made aware of MJ DeMarco’s book by a youtuber. I’m glad I am reading it since it is very empowering.

I am a citizen of the United States but for one reason I’ve been struggling to make my dreams come true. The reasons might be excuses to made up guys in this forum, therefore I won’t bore you with them.

I’ve gone to college and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. I only worked for 9 months after graduation and I started my own construction company thinking that I would make it, but after almost 12 years in the business I am still no better than when I started, except for the blood and sweat I have put in.

I join this forum today with high expectations of changing all this; I am looking to learn from every thread on this forum in search for that freedom that each one of us deserve, because it is the only way we can help our families and those around us. I am no saint for thinking like this, but I at least strive for better.

Lastly, for some reason it has grown on me to learn how to write better to communicate better with people to drive my ideas across. Although as you can see I’m not good enough at doing so, this is something I am working in parallel with making wealth. One day I will make this happen but for now grammar and style to learn.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my intro. For all those who had it worse than I could ever imagine, you have my respect. And lastly, thank you MJ DeMarco for putting together the idea of this forum in place.

Best regards,

Ernesto

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007