The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A bit late, but here it is...

GoranS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Hello Fastlaners,

First of all, I want to say thanks to @MJ DeMarco and all of you here for all the knowledge you share. This forum is really a special place. It has taught me a lot and impacted my life tremendously.

A bit about me:

I'm 19 year old from Croatia, wantrepreneur since age 15 when I started reading blogs about entrepreneurship. At 16, I dabbled a bit in ecommerce and made some money but decided to quit because of legal requirements for the product I was selling (it was pyrotechnics).

First business book I read was Rich Dad Poor Dad. It was an inspiring read and I really liked the concept of building assets versus liabilities, but unlike TMF it didn't provide much actionable content that you can apply. I then discovered this forum and MJs book through some of the blogs that I was reading ( I think it was BoldandDetermined). Up until now I was mostly lurking around the forums and not really posting anything, because I was thinking I have nothing to contribute. I'll try to post more from now to hopefully give something back for all the value that I got from here. Reading all the GOLD and NOTABLE threads here is seriously more valuable than any college degree.

Recently, I started doing web design after reading Fox thread, sold first site for just under 1000$ and trying to find more clients and a salesperson in North America or UK. It's a great way to get started with little capital and learn skills essential for entrepreneurship. Thanks so much @Fox !

All the profits that I make with web design I'll use for my other venture which is a web platform in agriculture industry. I know that most of you don't recommend starting two businesses at once, but web design leaves me with lots of free time so I want to make use of that. I'm also starting a progress thread to keep myself accountable.

Thanks again to all of you! This place is like no other and I'm so glad to be here. Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...