The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$75 Google Adwords / $50 Facebook Advertising - Entrepreneur Mag

JRTX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
FYI - The March 2011 edition of Entrepreneur magazine has tear outs for $75 of Google Adwords advertising and $50 of Facebook advertising.

That is a good deal if you compare the cost of the magazine to getting a $125 worth of advertising for your business.

Enjoy!

JR

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Cool, I've ran into the $75 AdWords quite often lately, but not any Facebook coupons.. will go check it out.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Can you post the coupon code? Also, is for NEW ADVERTISERS ONLY?

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I know for sure the Google $75 codes are all for new accounts. You can of course (if you have more debit/credit cards) just open a new account. But it's unique codes for each use.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
Does google accept those $20 visas you can buy at 7-11? I still have the valentines $100 one (They didn't send it in the nice red envelope & personalize it to the holiday this year!)... Drops to 75 at March, I believe.

People sell these things for pretty low amounts on certain forums.

JRTX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
I believe for Google Adwords the only thing you need is a unique email address so you can register the coupon with. I'm almost for sure I have 2 or 3 Adwords accounts using the same credit card. I will check and post up later.

Not sure about the Facebook advertising as I've never advertise on Facebook before. However, I will be using the code soon once my website is completely ready to go.

I can't post the codes because they are unique to each magazine printed. I'm probably going to go out and buy a few more copies so I can use them for my other ventures.

JR

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

dragon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jan 12, 2011
Hong Kong
I also got the Google $75 offers from Economist and Businessweek (Hong Kong Early Feb Issue)
And if you have a hostgator account you get a Google $100 offer when you login to cpanel, hope this helps!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.