The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

30 Twitter Accounts Every Affiliate Should Follow

Marketing, social media, advertising

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
When I first started here at Website Magazine, I was a relative newbie but also hungry to learn about this dynamic industry as quickly as I could. Early on in my stay, I was assigned the Affiliate Marketing beat, and I found that one of the best ways to familiarize myself with the industry in an efficient manner was through social media,...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
EEa-EnyIUO8

More...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stephen Jeske

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 13, 2012
Hey! Thanks for this post. I'm looking into the whole affiliate marketing arena as a way of marketing my product/service. Looks like this list is a great place to start. Poking around on Website Magazine I see there's a newsletter as well for Affiliate Marketing... is it more for affiliates or those starting an affiliate network?

When I first started here at Website Magazine, I was a relative newbie but also hungry to learn about this dynamic industry as quickly as I could. Early on in my stay, I was assigned the Affiliate Marketing beat, and I found that one of the best ways to familiarize myself with the industry in an efficient manner was through social media,...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
EEa-EnyIUO8

More...

joona

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 1, 2011
Budapest, Hungary
I just hate these "X people/companies/blogs/dogs everyone should follow". No, no you shouldn't. The problem with following a lot of people is that you get a huge info overload, most likely contradicting information (or the same key messages 30 times) and you spend a lot more time reading about stuff instead of actually doing something yourself.

My suggestion: pick 2-3 good ones, follow them and ignore the rest.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.