The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2nd read of "fastlane millionaire"(My 1st post)

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
Hey guys my name's Martin and I'm from california. Now I found this book from a friend from Chile on a zoom meeting almost 3 months ago. I bought the book right of the bat. It's not my first "get rich" book also, though it's definitely the most effective one yet. It was very hard to understand my 1st read but it got a little clearer on my 2nd read(still have few more chapters to finish) but it got me pumped in what I want to do.

Also I'm 21 years old as well and right now taking a break from college, but when I read the "get rich books" it justs talks about "do what I love and your business will thrive". I didn't know what I love, I didn't had no passion on anything, I was just looking and reading to see what I can find as a passion. Though hearing some good things to this book, I still had my doubts. Though going onwards I found out in the chapter about "content B+" that entertainment towards millions create millions.

I was previously into creating videogames, but as the "do what I love" and "LOA(Law of attraction)" says, I decided in STEM CLUB gaming group to become a co-chair of becoming one with no experience and no known knowledge of making a videogame, safe to say I was a horrible leader. But I struggle, though what seems so obvious yet so ridiculously hard is that I could've take my time learn about these knowledge. Though a lesson learned I still struggle what can I do.

As of right now, I have yet to start and am doing somethings to be financially literate(the hardest part of the book) but enough with my excuses I did found my purposes on reading this book, and the groups on the zoom meeting(how I found the book) to let me know also that I already have a passion on "self-improvement" which went over my head. Also as I said that i also have a passion on creating a videogame and to workout.

Sorry for the long introduction

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Martin! If you need more direction I'd suggest Unscripted , specifically the back chapters that deal with value skew, value attributes, and value arrays. IMO, I think it is much better than Fastlane which I wrote over TEN years ago.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...