• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO 25 years in the game and counting...

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by red_cents, Jan 28, 2019.

1. red_cents

red_cents New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $77
    Good afternoon fellow entrepreneurs, my name is Steve. I've been hustling for more than 25 years and would not change a thing. There have been many ups and downs over the years but the freedom of not having to work under a dictator or relying on paychecks has been worth every struggle.

From investing in real estate to new start ups, I've kept the ball rolling in many directions and continue to change things up as I choose to. I enjoy being in control of my life.

I'm mostly retired now but still dabble in real estate and starting new businesses. My current area of interest is online marketing which I have been away from for some time but looking forward to testing out some new strategies I've been wanting to play with.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to engaging with the community.
    S

2. 404profound

404profound Platinum Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,912
    Welcome, greatly appreciate hearing from people with legit experience!

Kruiser likes this.
  3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,821
    Admin Post
    Nice! Welcome aboard!

4. Sebastya

Sebastya Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $2,432
    Welcome

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.