The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

23 years old with BIG DREAMS!

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone! I'm new here, 23 years old, just read TMF and Unscripted .

They both changed my point of view and I understand that hard work is very important to reach our dreams!!

This forum is amazing and it's great to connect with people of the same mindset!! Best regards!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hi everyone! I'm new here, 23 years old, just read TMF and Unscripted .

They both changed my point of view and I understand that hard work is very important to reach our dreams!!

This forum is amazing and it's great to connect with people of the same mindset!! Best regards!

Hey brother, glad to have you here in our forum.

You said that both the books have changed your point of view right? That's great.

But are you willing to do the consistent work?That's the difficulty in whatever the great thing you want to accomplish.And that's exactly why you need an oozing meaning and purpose for your new life. Until then you would just do enough to get by.It is quite easy to slip into mediocre life.Therefore before you do anything, find your meaning and purpose.So go ahead and read the few Unscripted chapters containing this "Meaning and purpose" then find out your fierce and fiery purpose.

After that take conscious,constructive and repeated actions to solidify and cement the Unscripted beliefs right into the core of your brain.You know why? The change should happen in your mind.To make that happen, you gotta put a conscious effort to stick with those fastlane beliefs(Refer to the mind-posts in TMF ).When you do that you will see a huge difference in your life over time.

So brother,wishing you the best of best for your journey:thumbsup:

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hey brother, glad to have you here in our forum.

You said that both the books have changed your point of view right? That's great.

But are you willing to do the consistent work?That's the difficulty in whatever the great thing you want to accomplish.And that's exactly why you need an oozing meaning and purpose for your new life. Until then you would just do enough to get by.It is quite easy to slip into mediocre life.Therefore before you do anything, find your meaning and purpose.So go ahead and read the few Unscripted chapters containing this "Meaning and purpose" again.

After that take conscious,constructive and repeated actions to solidify and cement the Unscripted beliefs right into the core of your brain.You know why? The change should happen in your mind.To make that happen, you gotta put a conscious effort to stick with those fastlane beliefs(Refer to the mind-posts in TMF ).When you do that you will see a huge difference in your life over time.

So brother,wishing you the best of best for your journey:thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...