The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

22 Years Old, Just Switched Lanes

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Hey everyone, got here from various blogs and from reading lots of ebooks. Stumbled upon The Millionaire Fastlane and loved it. Long story short, I moved out to the East Coast and I am currently in the process of starting a website and SEO sales business. I've made a huge lane switch from a stable tech company with a 401k to working a minimal part time job until I launch.

Looking forward to learning and soaking up all the information I can on here. If anyone is in the Western Mass area let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Well this has been an interesting change in 39 days.

Since then I have dumped my webdesign business and do mobile only work when it comes to me. Not trading my time for money as my main business.
I've made plans to move to a better state with more networking and business opportunities.
I have learned so much I can't even explain it all. When I get to talk to like minded people it all comes pouring out.
Got out of the talking phase and have been reading deep into threads and making notes.

Thank you to @JackEdwards @MJ DeMarco @JasonR @zen******* and @Vigilante 's for awesome threads and advice.

Tony I

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 9, 2013
MA
I've made plans to move to a better state with more networking and business opportunities.

where you headed?

Mass isn't bad.. Cambridge/MIT area has tons of entrepreneurs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
where you headed?

Mass isn't bad.. Cambridge/MIT area has tons of entrepreneurs.
Phoenix, AZ or Henderson, NV. A group of us will work/live together.

It's not bad, I just like the West more. Right now I'm out in no-mans land.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...