The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Confirmed Speakers

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
2nd the footage!!
I wish I could go too, but it turns out I'd have my hands tied for around half a year before I can really commit myself to the fastlane.
I'd def pay to see footage, lol.
Honestly this could be an awesome thing. Take somewhat High-Quality footage, put the footage on YouTube and let people share it. Some of those videos could make the Fastlane philosophy go viral.

The Fastlane Summit is sooooooo scaleable.

As long as the speakers agree they would be cool with that. But even if some speakers wanted to opt-out they wouldn't have to be part of it.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
2nd the footage!!
I wish I could go too, but it turns out I'd have my hands tied for around half a year before I can really commit myself to the fastlane.
sounds like excuses

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
sounds like excuses
she's from asia

People who speak are often sharing things they don’t want to make widely public and always available on the internet.

If one of my talks from a few years ago got leaked I would have been fired, or given my company’s competitors an edge as they would have known how we think about hiring which was a competitive advantage.

But I shared this to help the other people who threw down and came out to be part of our tribe.

Rather than presenting to the world, I was just presenting to a few friends I trusted wouldn’t rip me off.

Respectfully, asking for footage is inappropriate imo. This isn’t a conference like others you’ve been to.

-shrugs- .. just putting it out there.. the community can figure out if they'd be into that or not

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
This is what @Vigilante is trying to say to @ChrisV ........ if we record these, it might give someone the excuse to stay home. They may miss a chance to change someone's life. The presentations are just the garnish on the plate. Come early, stay late. Spend the whole time trying to help others however you can.
yea fair enough.. i personally think that there are enough networking benefits to justify the trip regardless of if it's recorded or not, but hey it's up to you guys.. i'm sure it will be great regardless.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
NEW SPEAKER ADDED!

Jennifer W -
@Mutant
Networking & Playing the Game - How I Got Top Industry Attention as a First Time Scriptwriter.
From never having written a script, to a room full of leading television producers all there specifically to hear her table read - Jennifer will take you through a blow by blow account of how she convinced everyone she & her co-writer needed to be on their radar. This will include conversation & email specifics, as well as transferable ideas you can apply to any sphere disinterested by default.

A must listen if you need to contact influencers, gatekeepers, and others who might stand in your way for progress!
Look at this.
Cannot miss a word.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
FYI: There are still 4 speakers yet to be announced.

Several have not confirmed and several have yet to be invited. If the current invitations do not confirm by the end of the day, new invites will be going out.

PS: If you already bought a ticket at regular price and eventually speak, you will receive a refund on the difference!

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
NEW SPEAKER ADDED!

Randall R., @million$$$smile
Creating a VISION for yourself, your team, and your customers!
  • Define your destination, where you want your business to be
  • How to promote your Vision to your team
  • How to keep that Vision alive
  • Engaging your customers to promote your Vision
About Randall...

Founder of Ironworkergear.com, the premier website for ironworkers.
Founder of HardHatGear.com, safety products for the construction trades
Founder of RudedogUSA, manufacturer of US made leather pouches and tools for the tradesmen
Owner of two B&M stores for safety products, FR clothing & footwear.
Also rated one of Uhaul's top dealers in the midwest.
He always offers such circumspect wisdom here. Wazow! Thanks @MJ DeMarco and @million$$$smile!

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have seen Steven present before.

Yes, he spoke several years ago. If I remember correctly, incredible value delivered in a comedic form! Great to have him slated!

Where's Wahdi?

You'd have to ask him, I can't have someone speak if they aren't attending or didn't offer to speak. He's a great speaker and always a shoe-in to be selected, so I definitely didn't pass on an offer, or overlook him.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Please get a professional to record this and upload it on YouTube or at least share on INSIDERS's thread!

Look forward to this!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Champion that would be an interesting ROI to see ........
what if you got a shortcut / connection that helped you achieve ALL of your next steps in 1/3 the time?
what would the ROI on that be?

i set my businesses back years by being 'too busy' 'know what my next steps are' 'i just need to execute'....... just trying to be the voice i didn't have....... :)

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
@OperationMyWay @Envision -- is he attending?

I just had a speaker drop out due to personal issues. If anyone is interested in speaking (on short notice, conference is less than a month away) please let me know -- I don't want to assume anything as I last asked MONTHS ago.

Also, if you'd like to speak but don't have a ticket, you would be allowed to grab one at the speaker rate. If you're already attending (and paid for a general ticket) you'd get a partial refund if selected to speak.

Thanks!

No I don’t believe so last time I talked to him he said the dates conflicted with what he has going on.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
I dont think I'll be able to make this, but what are the chances of getting some video footage?? Def excited about these speakers!

2nd the footage!!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I respectfully disagree because those that make the sacrifice of time, money and effort to travel across the country are the types I want to be speaking to.

I have been to B&Ps before. I hosted an event for forum members as well. It isn't grab a$$... Most people leave not only energized to deploy some new tools, but also with great friendships. It is worthwhile well beyond the presentations.

Entrepreneurs are not rewarded without sacrifice. The same should be true for an event like this one... Especially since the sacrifice is minimal relative to the known benefits of attending.

Let me talk about my consumer products company... I didn't have one before the first B&P I attended. Within 3 months I had a second profitable company because I met @Vigilante. There is NO OTHER REASON I would have started that company.

It wasn't some amazing success story, but it did provide me with a half a million dollars worth of actual income over the years and it also introduced me to my great friend that would ultimately buy the company. So yes. My ROI on the probably $1500 I spent on the whole trip was a half a million dollars and counting.

In psychology terms... Wait 5 minutes and you can have more cookies.

One thing leads to another. Be there or have regrets.
And furthermore, even if I do make it it would be nice to have the material to review later. I like to skip around, take notes, pause, replay sections, etc.

I'm only speaking for myself but I would personally find it useful for sure.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
awesome adding to my schedule now

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Hell, just to say thank you to MJ for what he’s done is worth the price of the ticket...ost? I get real help and ideas and life-changing advice. (Preferably without crying..lol)

This whole thing is gonna be great. I trust you guys.

THIS

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Yes, he spoke several years ago. If I remember correctly, incredible value delivered in a comedic form! Great to have him slated!

You'd have to ask him, I can't have someone speak if they aren't attending or didn't offer to speak. He's a great speaker and always a shoe-in to be selected, so I definitely didn't pass on an offer, or overlook him.
Got it!

Kshatriya

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 13, 2014
Where am I?
**** NEW SPEAKER ADDED ****

@Kshatriya, Vasuki N.

Dynamics of Customer Behaviors.
Vasuki will share the principles that he's been applying through the last 18–20 years in his family business. Decades of wisdom packed into 40 minutes. Some of his strategies are learned from his father, some from his own experiences and a few from informational materials. He has successfully reproduced these principles in practice and through employees, used as guidelines everyday to reach the goal of closing the sale. through the dynamics of customer behaviours.

1. Your challenges are customer's concerns.
2. How to be versatile to different types of customers and situations.
3. Hwow to be an expert in influencing, not in increasing transaction value alone.
4. Present the product/service with the goal of creating desire and confidence.

This is not very interesting to have my B1 visa application being rejected today. So, unfortunately, I will not be able to speak at the 2020 summit. I'll do my best to humbly impart my knowledge through other means. Without this event and invite, I would probably have never thought of imparting it to anyone outside our family business. All the best to others.

@MJ DeMarco, please guide me with transferring this ticket to someone who is in the waiting list for the ticket.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Amazing list of speakers!

I won’t be able to make it. Any chance this event will be available to watch somewhere online?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.