The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Confirmed Speakers

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I may go, I'm not sure yet.

I hope you attend. Given your rough start around here, you turned out to be quite a fascinating character who has contributed much to the forum. It didn't start this way, but now I have come to enjoy a lot of your posts, which always includes the links to various sources, studies, etc. :fistbump:

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
So many people treading through these waters absolutely avoid reading any content by a woman because of the way they were socially raised. It mostly comes off as self-protection. Respect and good luck, bros.

Huh, that's funny. I've been openly a woman on the forum this whole time and that has never happened to me. Could this be a limiting belief on your part?

For what it's worth, I assumed you were a guy. However, I doubt you would have been treated disrespectfully here (or had your posts selectively shunned) if people thought you were a female.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Of course there are other benefits of going, especially in the networking arena. There's nothing like face-to-face networking, and going to a live event is obviously going to be more immersive than watching the footage.

To draw a parrellel it's like going to a concert vs watching the footage on DVD. Of course going will be a more powerful experience, but I don't think there's any harm in having the information reach a wider audience.

I just think it would be a shame to let all those good talks not be scaled. Information is one of the easiest products to scale.

I may go, I'm not sure yet. There is a reason I may not be able to make it, but I'm trying to work that out now. We shall see. But even if I do make it I think footage could really help the Fastlane philosophy grow. Think about how many views those TED talks get.

People who speak are often sharing things they don’t want to make widely public and always available on the internet.

If one of my talks from a few years ago got leaked I would have been fired, or given my company’s competitors an edge as they would have known how we think about hiring which was a competitive advantage.

But I shared this to help the other people who threw down and came out to be part of our tribe.

Rather than presenting to the world, I was just presenting to a few friends I trusted wouldn’t rip me off.

Respectfully, asking for footage is inappropriate imo. This isn’t a conference like others you’ve been to.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
NEW SPEAKER ADDED!

Ryford Estores, @Ryford Estores
Topic: How I Turned My Personal Frustrations Into Millions

Ryford Estores is the founder and inventor of The Self-Cut System. A barbershop in a box product line designed to help men and women cut and style their own hair while saving a tremendous amount of time and money along the way. A certified barber himself and a former nurse. Ryford has taken advantage of the "Do it Yourself"(DIY) movement in the Urban Marketplace. Understanding that the Urban consumer visits a barbershop 3x as much as anyone else while marketing his product line to promote the tools to build the confidence to cut your own hair has allowed Self Cut System to stand alone as the #1 education platform for cutting and styling online. His products have also been featured on QVC, and Good Morning America and are set to hit Military and Walmart stores in 2020!

Ryford is excited to share his story of how he turned his personal frustrations into millions. You will learn the initial steps to inventing a winning product; as well as how to market your product successfully to the masses. You will learn first hand how to operate with the confidence of a fortune five hundred company with a shoestring budget!

(Sidenote: Ryford got on my radar via Instagram as he messaged me to update me on his growing company, and to give thanks to me for writing The Millionaire Fastlane , turns out he joined here several years ago!)

More info:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
**** NEW SPEAKER ADDED ****

@LightHouse, Chris W

Become A Master of Your Mind "Overnight"
Learn how to become free of barriers to your productivity, create your drive, and
supercharge your motivation while still getting a full nights sleep.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
NEW SPEAKER ANNOUNCED!

[7] Allen Crawley.,
@AllenCrawley
CEO/Founder of Barberry Coast Shave Company
Topic: Watch and learn! Allen will review audience product-based websites for any volunteer where he breaks down and critiques their website. Will give an in-depth analysis about user experience, revenue optimization, conversion rate optimization, best practices, etc. Live website audits from someone whose company is growing like a weed!

This alone would be worth a trip to Phoenix and the cost of a ticket

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
It was Jim Beam!

I also remember something about Walmart's response protocol to email interactions. 24 hours or less.

I also remember walking to lunch with @million$$$smile and @Vigilante. Vig said something like "it is only a grand or two to try this business out."

A janitor for the hotel or some random guest turned and said "hey man, $1000 is a lot of money." Without missing a beat, Vig replied "you should raise your expectations." Love that!

I remember holding court with Randall only to find out later that he is just exceptionally humble and he could literally buy and sell me.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
2nd the footage!!
I wish I could go too, but it turns out I'd have my hands tied for around half a year before I can really commit myself to the fastlane.
I'd def pay to see footage, lol.
Honestly this could be an awesome thing. Take somewhat High-Quality footage, put the footage on YouTube and let people share it. Some of those videos could make the Fastlane philosophy go viral.

@Vigilante already hit on it but I’ll second it. I’ve been selected to speak but I’m confirming my schedule before I commit. Personally I don’t want the info about my business being circulated via video.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

What good news to gather a bunch of rational women together.
Awwww, cover blown on the forum. But just for the season!
So many people treading through these waters absolutely avoid reading any content by a woman because of the way they were socially raised. It mostly comes off as self-protection. Respect and good luck, bros.
Next year at this time that particular lurking crowd will have gone back to regarding me as just some Bertram who cares about their stuff, period. Which is great.

There are several women, that I know of, that post quality content on the forum and are well respected members.

I don't get the angle. Alas, do what you need to do.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
NEW SPEAKER ANNOUNCED!

Mona L.
@Bertram, A Senior Research Scholar from Duke University.

Topic: Getting Attention. Dropping Distraction.

Mona does research on mental states, attention, a new model of consciousness, and cross-cultural ideas about well-being. Her discoveries are useful and kinda wildly unexpected. This work has provided her with the ability to deliver a really purposeful presentation for forum members. Join us for a helpful, accurate talk on time management and distraction and their effects on the domains of work, relationships, and oneself. She will cover the basics without the hackneyed, disempowering myths about technological triggers, addiction, habits, and ADD/ADHD. The focus is to learn the tools to make changes and live your life, not the life that is the sorry outcome of distraction. In addiction to undermining one's career and business, distraction causes friendships to run dry and marriages to become miserable and conflictive. It also results in poor health and a shortened life. She will also touch on research on the six attentional states, and those which one uses in order to think creatively.

I am really looking forward to this one

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Due to some issues with out-of-country VISA applications, we have room for ONE MORE SPEAKER!!

If you're interested to speak, please let me know -- it's been a few months since I last sent out feelers.

My short list of folks who offered to speak AND are attending is as follows:

@Hassan @lowtek @Rabby @Greg R @Fox @Ravens_Shadow @UnrealCreative @Hyrum @Eskil @GIlman @Tom.V

If you are NOT attending but think the group can benefit from your talk, please post here. I can arrange a ticket swap with someone who can no longer attend. At the moment, there are a few tickets available from folks who had changes of plans. (And the people on the wait list who wanted a ticket have not followed thru.)

PS: If you paid full price for a ticket and eventually speak, you get a partial refund of your ticket price. Cash baby!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
FRIDAY (February 7th)

Registration / Check-In (Event Lobby) 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Continental Breakfast / Networking (Event Lobby) 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
General Announcements 08:00 AM - 08:15 AM

(@MJ DeMarco) 08:15 AM - 09:00 AM
25 Year Wisdom For The Next 25 Years…

(@UnrealCreative) 09:15 AM - 10:00 AM
Productized Services: From Freelance, to Scale, to Sale

(@Ryford Estores) 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
How I Turned My Frustrations Into Millions!

(@ZCP) 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
How To Brainstorm For Anything (Ideas, designs, More!)

Lunch (Southwest Buffet) 12:15 PM - 01:30 PM

(@amp0193) 1:45 PM - 2:30 PM
Finding Personal Fulfillment in Life and Business

(@Rearden) 2:45 PM - 3:30 PM
Invention and Innovation as a Fastlane

(@AllenCrawley) 3:45 PM - 4:30 PM
Don’t Make Me Think! Website Usability Critiques!

(@Kak) 4:45 PM - 5:30 PM
Lead Bigger: I’m building An Empire- So Can You

SATURDAY (February 8th)
Continental Breakfast / Networking (Event Lobby) 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM

(@Mutant) 08:15 AM - 09:00 AM
Networking & Playing The Game: How To Get Top Industry Attention

(@Red) 09:15 AM - 10:00 AM
How To Be A Fastlane Couple When The Spouse Wants Nothing To Do With IT!

(@Bekit) 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
Power Copywriting: The Magic Words for Meteoric Sales

(@tpuffer) 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
Should Self-Storage Real Estate Be Part of Your Portfolio?

Lunch (Far East Buffet) 12:15 PM - 1:30 PM

(@CareCPA) 1:45 PM - 2:30 PM
How To Keep Clean Books For A Maximum Business Exit

(@Envision) 2:45 PM - 3:30 PM
Explosive Growth : How And When To Start Building A Team To Make IT Happen

Stephen VanCauwenbergh (@Boom) 3:45 PM - 4:30 PM
Scaling Your business Venture: From 0 to Thousands or Millions!

Chris Waldron (@LightHouse) 4:45 PM - 5:30 PM
Becoming A Master of Your Mind “Overnight”

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I dont think I'll be able to make this, but what are the chances of getting some video footage?? Def excited about these speakers!

Just buy a ticket. You don't have anything going on in February. ;)

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Ahh this is painful every year from the other side of the world. Will for sure get there one day.
You can make it. I’m coming from South Korea.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I remember holding court with Randall only to find out later that he is just exceptionally humble and he could literally buy and sell me.

Yeah he was so amazed with our peasant ventures.

Why? I think it is one of life's great mysteries. :rofl:

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Agree 100%. I would think this would be way more valuable than story sharing or lectures. We can see the train of thought live, not just the end result

@CareCPA Let's see you do someone's bookkeeping in real time!

Actually, I don't think I'd want to watch that.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
I don't care if the speakers are men or women as long as the topics are applicable, but I do appreciate MJ's and this forum's efforts not to marginalize women, because it can and does happen. One reason I am so excited about being an entrepreneur is that I am in complete control over my future. The internet doesn't care and doesn't have to know if I am male or female, as @Bertram proved. I will persist until I achieve and can give back by helping people myself.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hell yes! Great list.

Some amazing topics that have my attention!!

For anyone doubting: I promise you this will be a catalyst in exponentially changing your life and the way you operate.
As well as creating friendships forever.

Till today, I still speak about @Vigilante's speech, but even more how welcome he made me feel (and with me many others), how amazing @Red is and was and became the catalyst to life changing, and and and...
(p.s. why aren't you speaking Vigilante, I might have missed this being discussed due to being offline for long).
(shoot, I'll end up tagging everyone. But you get the idea).

The atmosphere is UP UP UP UP, smashing mental containers, and UP UP UP.

See you at the Summit

I can’t hold a candle to this speaker list but I will be there to meet you all. What a list, and so happy to see the ladies kicking a$$ and stepping up. Glad you are coming @BaraQueenbee —- should be an amazing conference.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Steven VanCauwenbergh
, Entrepreneur, Real-Estate Investor, Podcaster, Multi-Millionaire @Boom
Topic: Scaling Your Business Venture, From Zero to Thousands, Or Thousands to Millions

About Steven: A 46-year-old entrepreneur, Steve is already YEARS into his financial freedom through building several businesses in the service-based industries of accounting (2019), music business (1992 - 2015), bridal (2000 - 2011) and real estate investing (1999-Present).

His unique story is a veritable rags to riches. Raised by his single mother in a one-bedroom apartment in New Jersey, he grew up with one simple dream: He just wanted to live in a house, not an apartment! A friend handed him a book to read and he sold everything he owned and started buying properties from 1999, he purchased more than 240 rental units starting from nothing.

IN 2011 he read Millionaire Fastlane and it changed his for the second time! One major principle that made him a multimillionaire was to exit low-barrier entry businesses where he immediately sold a bridal business. (www.okbride.com).

FASTER FORWARD to 2019, Unscripted humbled and grounded him to ‘what’s the purpose of driving so hard’ & ‘celebrate, life is passing’. Now he pushes himself to outsource greatly and enjoy a lifestyle he only dreams of. He now have been repositioning himself to buy bigger assets (barrier of entry) like commercial office buildings and retail strip centers. In 2019 has been his year of ‘Why Not’ so he's ventured into a sector he found as his weakness: accounting. As such, he bought 50% of an accounting firm he's used in the past seven years, having the unique position of being the first in the booming industry of cannabis.

Business interests of Steven
  1. www.redbudadvisors.com
  2. www.p3accounting.com
  3. www.savvypodcast.com

Steven's vast knowledge base...
  1. Built and sold several businesses
  2. An author with several books published.
  3. Producer of several events car show, kids fair, bridal show, real estate expo
  4. Leveraging apps to run my business ran 50 rental units with less than 10 hours week.
  5. Negotiation Skills
  6. Using VAs effectively
  7. Borrowing money from community banks
  8. Real Estate investing

I have seen Steven present before. You guys that haven't yet will love this. I'm looking forward to it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

@Kshatriya, Vasuki N.

Dynamics of Customer Behaviors.
Vasuki will share the principles that he's been applying through the last 18–20 years in his family business. Decades of wisdom packed into 40 minutes. Some of his strategies are learned from his father, some from his own experiences and a few from informational materials. He has successfully reproduced these principles in practice and through employees, used as guidelines everyday to reach the goal of closing the sale. through the dynamics of customer behaviours.

1. Your challenges are customer's concerns.
2. How to be versatile to different types of customers and situations.
3. Hwow to be an expert in influencing, not in increasing transaction value alone.

4. Present the product/service with the goal of creating desire and confidence.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
You should have @OperationMyWay speak. He literally acquired half of a multi million dollar franchise with no money down.

Took him over a year to do it but it’s probably the most impressive Fastlane story that I’ve watched on the forum.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just an update, I'm still only about HALFWAY through speaker invites.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I’m paying - what to me - is a huge amount of money and rearranging my life -and the lives of my two kids- to go to this so I can invest in the friendships I have already made w/ ppl I value. I look forward to forming friendships with some of the leaders whom I don’t know.
Hell, just to say thank you to MJ for what he’s done is worth the price of the ticket.
I look forward to you out achieving all of us!

Vig replied "you should raise your expectations." ......
By doing this right here. You are going to be awesome!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%