The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2018-Q2

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Whoa?! We’re already one week into this quarter!

I like James Schramko’s idea of working in 12 week periods. He doesn’t like calling them quarters, but I prefer that as we all know where we stand.

He also advise to focus on one thing each 12 week period, and whenever something new comes up we put it into the list to review at the start of the next period. (Like a soft “no” than an actual “No”.)

Sooo...

What’s your main focus for this quarter? (The thing that needs to happen for you to be happy with progress this quarter?)

What other things would you like to achieve this quarter?

What’s your ongoing Infinity Project? (The project that runs in the background forever.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
What’s your main focus for this quarter? (The thing that needs to happen for you to be happy with progress this quarter?)

Increase MRR (monthly recurring revenue) to a set amount.

Get fit and strong again. Had some injuries which is not helping, but gotta play with the cards you've been dealt, right?

What’s your ongoing Infinity Project? (The project that runs in the background forever.)

Writing a book. Hopefully it won't take forever though.

JoannaGl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
Main focus: launch the website with free course. Get done the last 1% remaining before starting with promotion.

Other things to archieve:
- inform about the website whole my network, about 500 relevant people
- marketing on facebook and forums to start up and get over 1000 followers at the end of the summer.

Infinity goal: launch a large online course in January 2019.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
Two of the main things I will focus on Q2:

Start and finish a long sales course. To make the most of it and then put it into practise.

And get a prototype of my product finished and delivered to me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
Figure out how to find the people who could use my help the most. Word of mouth has been great, but it's time to actively pursue.
Document and streamline processes. Q1 has been a lot of putting out fires. I'd like to get ahead now that I don't have the "other job" to take up all my time.
This is more philosophical, but figuring out what I want this business to be. Right now I'm happy to make some money while having the flexibility to spend time with my family. Will I want it to grow to where I need to manage employees?

Parker fields

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2017
Tulsa, OK
My Q2 goals-
  • Find my market (first goal stopping me) for consulting/services
  • Move from NC to OK
  • Transfer schools to continue my debt-free lifestyle and maximize time for research
  • Start working with a company that follows my niche to learn outside my bubble
  • Decide if/how I should sell my rental property.
  • Research REI and Taxes
Infinity project-
  • Increase my passive cashflow by putting myself out there for skills I have and want to grow as side money
  • Network more people in my niche market

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.