The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

20 Year Old On Fastlane Buys R8 V10 SUPERCAR!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City
I'm posting this because I think it's really inspiring how this young entrepreneur has generated an income high enough to not only live in luxury, but also drive a beautiful one of a kind R8 V10. Kieran O'Brien is an inspiring figure in my eyes. He's provided value to the market, and now he's here living his best life. Hayden Bowles is another example of young entrepreneurial skills leveraged to create early wealth. Dude's got a Lamborghini Huracan at a deal, but he's paying crazy money for insurance. I'll link that video in here too. It's not just the lifestyle that inspires me. It's the hard/smart work that got them to this point. It's the ability to design their lives despite the strong resistance from society against entrepreneurship. Good for them. I'm inspired for sure.

View: https://youtu.be/fUWqb1RRHYY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSipHyvxzfI

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I was not going to comment. I usually give the benefit of the doubt until I see something that outweighs it. Preponderance of the evidence style.

The person in the first video claims to own a digital marketing agency. In the video titled “how to scale a digital marketing agency”, the information is vague and weak. And that video has 400 views uploaded 3 months ago. While my first criticism is just my opinion and I normally don’t offer it, the second part is a fact. How can I hire someone like that apart from me not even knowing what your website is.

You claim to have made thousands from digital marketing by reaching thousands of customers for your clients yet your YouTube video has 400 views in 3 months?

I don’t like looking like the hater but when I see a red flag I’m gonna chime in.

StillGrindin'

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Nov 19, 2018
Toronto Canada
Leasing a Lamborghini is cheaper than you think. Through a lease takeover, I can lease a new Urus for $1900 CAD a month for a year. Create a company, file the car as my official company car for tax purposes, then use it for branding and marketing to create a profit. That's the hustle. If I lived at home with zero expenses, I could do what these Youtubers are doing by next Friday to create the illusion of success.

If you know where to look for lease takeovers, you'd be extremely surprised by the affordability of these cars, especially in a COVID environment where many rich Chinese international students can't return/ gave up their leases, so these cars with 70k already down are going on the cheap, especially on Chinese social media.

Last edited:

daniel_m

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Feb 26, 2019
I don't know about Kieran O Brien, but I do know that one of his friends, JR Garage (a pretty famous Youtuber) has been called out on numerous occasions of being a shill, fraud, fake entrepreneur with a rich daddy, etc.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC8FCPw6Ypk

This is a pretty funny video from a couple of years ago where Doug Polk called them out on talking about Crypto when they clearly knew very little about what they were talking about.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Everything about the production of the video screams GURU.

OneLife

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 8, 2019
Israel
It's been proved that Hayden Bowles is a scammer, so I'm not sure if he got it through hard scamming or hard work.

Wil22

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 8, 2020
Philadelphia,Pa
I was not going to comment. I usually give the benefit of the doubt until I see something that outweighs it. Preponderance of the evidence style.

The person in the first video claims to own a digital marketing agency. In the video titled “how to scale a digital marketing agency”, the information is vague and weak. And that video has 400 views uploaded 3 months ago. While my first criticism is just my opinion and I normally don’t offer it, the second part is a fact. How can I hire someone like that apart from me not even knowing what your website is.

You claim to have made thousands from digital marketing by reaching thousands of customers for your clients yet your YouTube video has 400 views in 3 months?

I don’t like looking like the hater but when I see a red flag I’m gonna chime in.
I don’t see your comment as a hater rather a challenge to prove these guys who claim success are not fake gurus or plain liars. There are so many fakes and scams online it’s hard to show reality vs appearance.

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City

His YouTube channel seems to be more of a personal side hobby. I don't think he takes it too seriously. He just does it for the small amount of people who follow him and are interested in business. Maybe he can focus on YouTube moreso in the future? I think he manages paid traffic (plus webdesign and whatnot) with the clients he has closed on a month to month retainer. He talks about this in his videos. Apparently, he's worked with large brands like Lamborghini. His agency website is here: gearedsocial.com

He also is good at organic traffic despite your criticism. The reality is that he has this account doing pretty decent numbers: instagram.com/carsovereverything/. He has several accounts like this under his portfolio. I don't think Kieran is just "faking it." I see that he's doing legitimate work. One of his best friends Casey Adams has some rep with serious entrepreneurs. The man runs a popular business podcast with Kieran frequently as a guest. Kieran isn't living some over the top flamboyant lifestyle. He just finished 75 hard for example. I think he's doing really well for himself whether his family is supporting him financially or not. (Honestly, I think not at this point.) He's paying his own rent at a luxury apartment if I'm not mistaken. The rich parent idea just doesn't play out too well in my head.

Also to point out.. He does have a course. It's under the description of the video under "Learn how to start a Digital Marketing Agency." Some things that catch my eye on his funnel. "Let me tell you... I'm NOT an "online guru". I didn't make fortunes investing in bitcoin.I'm definitely not building Amazon FBA stores or Dropshipping products from China.I'm not following any "new trends" and not following what every random guy online says I should do to get rich quick. I mean honestly - how many people do you actually know that have done that and been successful?Instead, I've decided to focus on business principles that have been around for centuries and follow what Elon Musk, my favorite entrepreneur of all time, says: “You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of the problems that you solve” -Elon Musk "Inside course modules: "Common Objections and how to deal with them" "The art of closing the deal" "Scaling Facebook Campaigns" "Facebook Lead Generation"

I mean some seemingly legitimate stuff here no?

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City
It's been proved that Hayden Bowles is a scammer, so I'm not sure if he got it through hard scamming or hard work.

Where has it been "proven" that Hayden Bowles is a scammer? I'm a bit puzzled by this without the proof. What "proof" exist? Can you point it out? I think Hayden has been doing plenty of good work. I don't see how you can see him as a "scammer." What do you see scamming as? What is your definition of that? Not trying to be confrontational. Genuinely curious and would appreciate a response!

OneLife

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 8, 2019
Israel
Where has it been "proven" that Hayden Bowles is a scammer? I'm a bit puzzled by this without the proof. What "proof" exist? Can you point it out? I think Hayden has been doing plenty of good work. I don't see how you can see him as a "scammer." What do you see scamming as? What is your definition of that? Not trying to be confrontational. Genuinely curious and would appreciate a response!

First of all I gotta say I'm not a hater or anything haha, the dude really inspired me to start with eCom and honestly I don't care if he's legit or not as I'm not watching any of that woo woo guru content anymore.

There's this page on Instagram called @ballerbusters and they expose a lot of gurus and guys who pretend to be something they're not. If you feel like it, you can search for their post about him a couple months back.

Could also read this https://www.reddit.com/r/Scamhunters/comments/ey7h2s View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Scamhunters/comments/ey7h2s/ig_ballerbusters_have_done_a_very_good_job_of/

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
He also is good at organic traffic despite your criticism.

Let me say that a lot of these guys will probably “make it”. They have shown an interest in entrepreneurship and are messing around with different things. They’re probably pretty smart guys.

Me personally, I will never ask somebody to “prove” their finances or expertise. I will never try to deliberately discourage somebody. I frankly don’t care. I’m not into proving someone “wrong” just to be “right”.

If someone claims to have worked with Lamborghini. They are putting themselves in the hot seat. If someone asks them 100 questions about this will it add up? The world doesn’t work like that. You can’t just make something up then when someone calls you out on it just call them a hater.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Leasing a Lamborghini is cheaper than you think. Through a lease takeover, I can lease a new Urus for $1900 CAD a month for a year. Create a company, file the car as my official company car for tax purposes, then use it for branding and marketing to create a profit. That's the hustle. If I lived at home with zero expenses, I could do what these Youtubers are doing by next Friday to create the illusion of success.

If you know where to look for lease takeovers, you'd be extremely surprised by the affordability of these cars, especially in a COVID environment where many rich Chinese international students can't return/ gave up their leases, so these cars with 70k already down are going on the cheap, especially on Chinese social media.
Can you pm me a link of where I should be looking? I’m serious. I’m in Ontario (Toronto).

Bourbons

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Mar 28, 2016
Newcastle, UK
If the UK insurance costs are true at 350K per year, that's crazy!
Definately nowhere near the truth. Quite gullible if he believes his friends obviously high wild guesstimate enough to repeat it to his followers

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City
First of all I gotta say I'm not a hater or anything haha, the dude really inspired me to start with eCom and honestly I don't care if he's legit or not as I'm not watching any of that woo woo guru content anymore.

There's this page on Instagram called @ballerbusters and they expose a lot of gurus and guys who pretend to be something they're not. If you feel like it, you can search for their post about him a couple months back.

Could also read this https://www.reddit.com/r/Scamhunters/comments/ey7h2s View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Scamhunters/comments/ey7h2s/ig_ballerbusters_have_done_a_very_good_job_of/

We know that courses and selling 1 on 1 consulting is greatly profitable because of pretty much no overhead and the willingness of people to pay. That's the nature of the "money making" industry. Look at Dan Lok, Grant Cardone, and Tai Lopez. I'm not saying their courses are as amazing as they sell them to be, but that's the game. Hayden obviously thinks that it's not worth missing out on the easy money. This whole report by BallerBusters is made from people playing victim. Did Hayden take a gun out and force anyone to hand over money or did he play the game that exists. This whole scam this scam that mentality is nonsense to me. Might as well say that Harvard is a scam considering that they are charging the same tuition that they charged pre-covid. Undergraduate tuition of $49,653 remains the same. Quite expensive Zoom classes lol. Again, I'm not saying Hayden's services should be the price that it is or that it's as amazing as the price makes it out to be, but people always pay for this stuff. Marketing 101. Capitalism.

To be utterly obvious, I get that Elon Musk and his companies like Tesla outperform businesses like the ones Hayden runs in terms of generating value, however, Hayden is not a top of the line entrepreneur (as of yet.. if ever). He hasn't won big just yet, but he's on his way forward. Maybe he just happens to be much more of a resemblance of Elon several years in the future. Maybe he'll have a massive Fastlane business going for him. Hayden for sure makes decent income off of his Facebook marketing skills, but obviously a huge chunk of income is probably from these quick profit course/consulting/coaching programs. He's got real testimonials, so maybe his stuff isn't complete bullcrap? An example of this sort of idea is in this video where Tanner J Fox goes over his income within the span of the month, and of course his course profits the most.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPFVH5n3RxY

StillGrindin'

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Nov 19, 2018
Toronto Canada
Can you pm me a link of where I should be looking? I’m serious. I’m in Ontario (Toronto).

Can do, Just give me a bit. Saw the Lambo on my misses Chinese social media lol. We we're looking at some of the stuff together.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
I think you're wasting a lot of time and effort defending this guy if you aren't working for him.
Getting my comment in early before the full dumpster fire sets in.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jul 1, 2018
Yes I believe this guy in the video. Every word he says. I vouch for him. He spent the last 20 years building this ads agency empire. He survived the Dot-com bubble and the 2008 financial crisis. When he was 3, he invented a Ai machine that does Social media ads by itself.

I also believe @LionMarketing posts, yes he did sign up yesterday only to make this thread, but I still believe him because he looks like a decent guy who just wants to help his friend. There is no doubt that the same guy in the video is the same person as OP trying to spread his videos on the internet. But that's called organic marketing. You guys should learn something out of this, basically it's the secret tactics that no one wants to teach you.

I also believe the comments on his Youtube video, yes maybe it's his friends commenting on there to show support with fake accounts, acting like raging fans, but I think they're doing it because they believe in hustling and entrepreneurship.

I also believe that the world is flat.

Oh just F*ckoff.

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City
I think you're wasting a lot of time and effort defending this guy if you aren't working for him.

As an 18 year old looking to create a career within entrepreneurship, I just find him to be inspiring. I'm not giving much time and effort here, but that is a matter of opinion I guess.

Yes I believe this guy in the video. Every word he says. I vouch for him. He spent the last 20 years building this ads agency empire. He survived the Dot-com bubble and the 2008 financial crisis. When he was 3, he invented a Ai machine that does Social media ads by itself.

I also believe @LionMarketing posts, yes he did sign up yesterday only to make this thread, but I still believe him because he looks like a decent guy who just wants to help his friend. There is no doubt that the same guy in the video is the same person as OP trying to spread his videos on the internet. But that's called organic marketing. You guys should learn something out of this, basically it's the secret tactics that no one wants to teach you.

I also believe the comments on his Youtube video, yes maybe it's his friends commenting on there to show support with fake accounts, acting like raging fans, but I think they're doing it because they believe in hustling and entrepreneurship.

I also believe that the world is flat.

Oh just F*ckoff.

1. It seems like you didn't actually read my posts with an open mind because you're not even addressing what I pointed out.
2. I signed up recently because I read both TMF and Unscripted and really resonated with the books. And I thought I'd post about one of the entrepreneurs I look up to and see how the forum reacted.
3. I've never met, spoken, or worked for Kieran (or Hayden). I'm certainly not Kieran himself. Thanks for the compliment though?
4. Fake accounts made solely by friends for fake engagement? Raging fans? Lol? Okay.
5. I don't believe the earth is flat, but I believe Kieran is a commendable entrepreneur.
6. Thanks for telling me to "F*ckoff." I'm not really upset about that or anything, but really man? Can we talk on a more respectful level of discussion or what?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I'm gonna agree.

This thread doesn't help any us around here build a Fastlane, CENTS based business.

I let it ride because I thought they were members here and had a detailed story of process to share.

Congrats to the two young guys doing great things in their business and on YouTube, but this thread won't get anyone here closer to building a business, other than feeling inadequate in all the ways that social media can.

Here's a tip to learn before I close the thread...

The more I avoid social media, the more progress I make on my personal goals. And the happier I am.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads