The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

19 year old with a drive to stay in the fastlane

Eggbaloni

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Mar 31, 2018
chicago
Hey guys my name is Michael Eggbaloni <----- silly last name I know. (It's actually Egbulonu but the spelling and pronunciation has followed me since kindergarten so I let it stay as part of who I am. I currently am a nursing major, at Univ of Illinois but I took a semester off (too earn money from working). This is probably gonna sound weird but the reason why I wanted to start as an entrepreneur was because of a movie called limitless. I realized I can do so much more than what I'm doing right now, without the pills ofcourse. So, well now I'm here. Lets all grow together and be the best versions of ourselves.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum my friend!

gonna sound weird but the reason why I wanted to start as an entrepreneur was because of a movie called limitless.

Not sure if this is a solid meaning/purpose to be an entrepreneur. You need something STRONG that will compel you through the hard times. Because yes, it will get hard! What's your next step?

Eggbaloni

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Mar 31, 2018
chicago
I feel like everyone who is or is trying to be successful has suffered in the process. I believe it's a mandatory step in trying to achieve what you want to do. My background is no where near as bad as many of the fastlaners on here. There are people that has sacrificed everything and has been rewarded with their hardwork. I just want to start now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...