The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

19 and read FML and Unscripted, biggest shift in Mindset and Worldview as of yet

damortens

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 25, 2020
Switzerland
Hi everyone,
Just a short indroduction nothing special or dramatic about my life.
Education: In total 9 years of school, 3 year Lab assistant apprenticeship. (standard in my country switzerland)
Making a living: currently 9 to 5 for a decent sallary. As of now looking to change that.
Asspiration: provide true Value to the World and in exchange retire early. Maybe pursue bigger goals, not in view as of yet.

If somebody from europe happens to read this (especially from the german speaking region), what are your expreriences in Entreprenuership?

Best regards
damortens

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hi Damortens

Nice to meet you.
I'm also from Switzerland and I did what most people to here education wise: the KV (for people outside Switzerland that's an apprenticeship around business)
Would love to hear again from you.

Best regards from Switzerland
Valentin

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!