The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

16 year old boy from germany

Ak22

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 4, 2017
germany
Hey :)

My name is Arthur, I'm 16 years old and I'm currently a student and I live in germany.

I had my first entrepreneurial activity with 13 selling Oneplus One Invites on eBay. I've been always a gamer. I started playing video games with 4... and then with 15 I stopped playing video games: I asked myself "What does it do to me? What's the benefit?"

But right before I asked myself these questions I saw a video of a big german online marketer (Kris Stelljes) talking about online business with a yellow Lamborghini in his back. "How to make 10.000€ a month as a 15-year old" was the headline. So, I started searching for ways to make this happen. So I didn't want to "invest" my time into Minecraft or CSGO anymore. I wasted so much time trying to figure out how to make "quick cash online". You know all these kinds of bullshit methods, where it would have been smarter to make a normal part time job.

Later I started to think very seriously about this whole thing... this big online marketer and many other entrepreneurs said, that reading books is the best thing every human could do. Okay, so did I. GoPro, Dale Carnegie, The 4 hour work week, how to make business (german book). I did some research and then I thought "Let's make an online shop". I bought a book about how to make online shops (cost me like 40€) and worked it through.

Well long story short: It was hundreds of hours working on this project nearly completely alone. I made exactly 1009,65€ in 30 days (december) and I stopped doing it, because it wasn't that profitable, not automated and I had to do work for school.

Currently I'm consuming many books and also the free information out of the internet. I need more knowledge so I can trust myself to make a new, better and bigger project. I don't have any partners or someone who can show me how to do it. That's why I'm consuming so much information now. The problem is: I want to execute what I've learned, but I don't know exactly how. Affiliate marketing, ecommerce or maybe info products on udemy or somethings like this. I would like to try something with shopify and dropshipping, or maybe I'll start as a virtual assistant...

And the end: That's why I'm here. I simply just wanna learn new things. Maybe I'll meet some new people... Who knows? :)

Thanks for reading my introduction (and I wanna apologize for my english, but I'm also here to improve it.)

Sincerely

Arthur

P.S. I'm currently reading The Millionairs Fastlane, so don't worry :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
1000 euros in profit is nothing to sneeze at for your first month... if that IS profit. That's excellent and implies that there's potential in the store.

Keep in mind that, at the beginning of every business, you will have to put forth some $0/hr work. Passive income doesn't start passively: it starts with serious blood, sweat, and tears.

You're doing excellently and you should continue. But don't fall into the trap of switching from thing to thing. Shiny object syndrome (Tekel syndrome, as called in the book) is insidious.

What would it take to get your store from 1000/mo to 10.000/mo?

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
Welcome to the forum Arthur. Want to know How to make 10.000€ a month as a 15-year old?

Make 1009,65€ in a month first.

You're on the right track.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.