The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

15 Things Poor People Do That The Rich Dont

Mr.Brandtastic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Sep 27, 2017
Parents' House
Another comment gem:

"Damn! The people who made this are vain! "Alux" is pretty selfish. Also there really is no reason to point this out. You need to eat. You need to do things to survive. The people who made this must be an a**hole!"

What delusional sidewalking beliefs! Yea I gotta eat, that's the only reason I have student loans, credit card debt, a luxury car, a mortgage, designer clothes, and all this other useless crap that doesn't make me any richer. That's the reason, food. I would starve without it. Now give me more money from government cheese.

You want to just reach out and slap these people through the monitor. They're their own worst enemy.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
I agree with some of that, but I have to say overall, Alux sound like a-holes. Is it ok to hang out with the people you knew when you were young if they grow up to become doctors and lawyers? As for religion (not discussing religion per se here), I personally know or know the families of founders of several household name companies (like huge worldwide companies) who are religious.

I completely disagree with their take on buying stuff on sale. I could probably write a lengthy discourse on clothes buying but I will just say they are wrong. The important thing about clothes buying is WHAT you buy, not how much you spend. No one gets a business deal because they paid full price for a shirt, the price is incidental to the appropriateness of the occasion.

They are right about TV and fast food, though, I'll give them that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I''ll be honest, I think these ALUX videos suck after watching a few.

It sounds like they are made by college student interns who failed statistics.:rofl:

But then again what do you expect these days.:rofl:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm afraid to watch after the first 15 seconds... the place for future billionaires?! (Stopped there.) I can guarantee you that very few of today's billionaires would tell you they achieved that status because they aspired for a $250K watch.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
it seems Alux is not knowledge is enternaiment for poor people? i start hating this youtube videos who try u get with clickbait....

i bet i find for any point one rich man who dismissed one of the points they mention( not all at once)

they forgot No. 16: Poor people watching Youtube videos (like Alux) how rich people live or make money!?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
the place for future billionaires

I've never seen someone with a six figure or greater net worth share, browse, or spend time watching motivational quotes, memes, or videos, except in the cases where their job is the production of that media.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.