The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

12 Outrageous Rich Kid Instagram Accounts You Need To Follow [IceCreamKid]

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Last edited:

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014

I've seen this and similar articles make the rounds on social media. The comments sections are usually pretty good reading. I think the social function of garbage like this is self-medication for sidewalkers.

Because the people are so young and are almost certainly spending their parents' money, a sidewalker can look at it it and reassure himself that people only get rich by inheriting money, cheating, etc.

It also makes me think it's best to not be super flashy on social media. In the unlikely event of The Revolution, you've just given everyone a reason to guillotine you :smile:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
(I didn't click the link)
Are they self-made "rich kids" or sidewalking trust fund brats?

Which indicates if they are worth following or not.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014

It's 19 yr old Saudis with pet tigers, socialite kids that start their own "fashion line" and shit like that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016

It's 19 yr old Saudis with pet tigers, socialite kids that start their own "fashion line" and shit like that.

#9 is self-made. The rest? Eh...not so much.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
LOL oh man, take a look at #3. Does he look familiar?

I'll give you a hint; he's one of the top contributors on the forum.

Nope, had no idea who ICK is in real life. Now I do haha. (I've only been here like 2 months lol)

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Huh? That's not ICK. Unless I've linked the wrong forum user with the wrong FB name.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
LOL oh man, take a look at #3. Does he look familiar?

What makes you think that's ICK?

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
What makes you think that's ICK?
At one point, his avatar was of a kid in a bathtub full of fruity pebbles.
Then I was going through his old posts, and he talked about how he was Filipino.
I found that picture on Instagram and started putting two and two together.
His posts don't seem very "come-offish" at all. They seem like something ICK would say.

Dan1el

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Mar 26, 2016
At one point, his avatar was of a kid in a bathtub full of fruity pebbles.
Then I was going through his old posts, and he talked about how he was Filipino.
I found that picture on Instagram and started putting two and two together.
His posts don't seem very "come-offish" at all. They seem like something ICK would say.

Regardless of it being ICK or not, dont you think you should have his OK of outing him on the forum like that before you do it?

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Regardless of it being ICK or not, dont you think you should have his OK of outing him on the forum like that before you do it?
I get what you're saying, but I saw him (if it is him) in the article and I was just proud of him and wanted to share. :smile2:

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
I wouldn't really say I "outed" him if he has almost 30,000 followers and posts pictures flaunting his stuff.

Dan1el

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Mar 26, 2016
I wouldn't really say I "outed" him if he has almost 30,000 followers and posts pictures flaunting his stuff.
My point wasnt that you outed his IG persona but rather putting a face and a name on his forum "characther". Maybe he would have no problems with it, but personally if I was in his shoes atleast I would have wanted a "Is it ok if I share this ICK?" before putting it out there for everyone to see. Sometimes very personal stuff is posted here, and its very different from flexin on IG. But thats just me.
It seems you had no bad intentions though and only wanted to share another forum member doing good, and thats fair enough with me. :smile2:

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
My point wasnt that you outed his IG persona but rather putting a face and a name on his forum "characther". Maybe he would have no problems with it, but personally if I was in his shoes atleast I would have wanted a "Is it ok if I share this ICK?" before putting it out there for everyone to see. Sometimes very personal stuff is posted here, and its very different from flexin on IG. But thats just me.
It seems you had no bad intentions though and only wanted to share another forum members doing good, and thats fair enough with me. :smile2:
Yeah, I feel kinda bad about it! I wasn't really thinking about it at the time being, I just assumed people already knew who he was. But it might not even be him!
Again, sorry!

Last edited:

Dan1el

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Mar 26, 2016
Yeah, I feel kinda bad about it! I wasn't really thinking about it at the time being, I just assumed people already knew who he was. But it might not even be him!
Again, I'm sorry!
Dont feel bad buddy! It seems it wasnt ICK afterall so there is no harm done.
And whats good about this place is that we all can learn from each others mistakes, so for anyone reading this and stumbling on anything similar in the future will know what to think about before a thread is created. :thumbsup:

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I was reading another article today of trust fund kids whose dads gave them supercars as gifts (they've a collection of them in their garage). For girls, they usually have a large wardrobe of obscenely expensive shoes/clothes and for guys, lots of expensive watches and going to exotic countries and playing all day long, without NEEDING TO WORK!

Have you guys here ever envy them? Tbh, when I look at their lifestyle, I can't help but wonder how lucky they're.
They don't need to think about CENTS, no need to worry about their next paycheck.....

Just being honest. I mean, we're all humans....

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I was reading another article today of trust fund kids whose dads gave them supercars as gifts (they've a collection of them in their garage). For girls, they usually have a large wardrobe of obscenely expensive shoes/clothes and for guys, lots of expensive watches and going to exotic countries and playing all day long, without NEEDING TO WORK!

Have you guys here ever envy them? Tbh, when I look at their lifestyle, I can't help but wonder how lucky they're.
They don't need to think about CENTS, no need to worry about their next paycheck.....

Just being honest. I mean, we're all humans....

There's a guy, literally hundreds of them, wondering how lucky you're, because you have vision to read, ears to hear and are able to talk.

I used to envy people, now I don't. We all have battles to fight - although it often looks otherwise until you start scratching the surface...

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Funny how people complain about the rich getting richer. But then go on instagram to follow and buy from rich people.

Insanity.

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 20, 2014
Funny how people complain about the rich getting richer. But then go on instagram to follow and buy from rich people.

Insanity.
People complain about rich getting richer because it implies it's becoming harder and harder to get rich. It's not an anti-wealth sentiment. It's a envious sentiment.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
If you need to brag about wealth there's something wrong with ya. Tons of these kids growup with fake friends and end up all depressed.

Spending your time on FB/IG bragging about stuff?? Most likely an inflated ego and low self esteem.

Why bother posting pictures of money cars and watches when you did literally nothing to earn it? When your life is actually amazing you'd be out enjoying it not bragging about it. Its like those people on FB that are constantly putting up pictures of HEY! LOOK AT ME IM HAVING FUN! Nothing but a fake highlight reel.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.