The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

10x Growth Con

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
I was given a ticket and will be attending in March, if anyone else will be there shoot me a PM and we can possibly meet. Not going to post a link because I am not promoting this event, if you don't know what I'm talking about Google it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
are you attending

grindmode

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 21, 2017
Kansas City
I was given a ticket and will be attending in March, if anyone else will be there shoot me a PM and we can possibly meet. Not going to post a link because I am not promoting this event, if you don't know what I'm talking about Google it.
Is it in Miami or Palm Springs... if I'm thinking of the same "zone" you are...?

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

dang wish i could get a ticket haha 1500$ a bit much for me at the moment. that is cutting into my inventory $

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
dang wish i could get a ticket haha 1500$ a bit much for me at the moment. that is cutting into my inventory $

Yeah, it's only comped because I spend big bucks with them. I really only wanna see Frank Kern.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Yeah, it's only comped because I spend big bucks with them. I really only wanna see Frank Kern.
Do you feel their high level material is really good? I've bought some of the lower level stuff and books and thought that they were alright. Granted I'm not in direct sales but I enjoy his mindset and try to adopt it myself.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Do you feel their high level material is really good? I've bought some of the lower level stuff and books and thought that they were alright. Granted I'm not in direct sales but I enjoy his mindset and try to adopt it myself.

Yes, but there training is designed for daily consumption, not one time use.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Oh man you're so lucky. I hope you enjoy the conference!

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Oh man you're so lucky. I hope you enjoy the conference!

Yes, should be fun. This will be my first time ever attending a "seminar". Honestly I wish it was less people speaking for longer lengths of time, most of them in the schedule are only going to speak for 20-30 minutes.

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
So how was it man? I go back and forth on GC. One of those great examples of taking little tidbits from different sales trainers and making them your own in a combination.. he's definitely valuable for changing your mindset though.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
So how was it man? I go back and forth on GC. One of those great examples of taking little tidbits from different sales trainers and making them your own in a combination.. he's definitely valuable for changing your mindset though.

I don't know what you're talking about, guy is a certified closing machine.

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
I don't know what you're talking about, guy is a certified closing machine.

I'm sure he is, he's also very motivating. That being said some of his high impact style doesn't seem to fit into the relationship marketing of B2B sales in my applications.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.