The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • NOTICE! The forum software is currently being upgraded. During this time, the forum may have intermittent downtime, specific functions may not be available, and/or the user interface may look different.

$100,000 in 1/mo, Joint Venture & Wisdom

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

I

insideusisgod

Hi folks,

Obviously there's no greater power than unity and collaboration for massive success in a short period of time. Variables: partners, wisdom, research, niche, etc. Now...

Have you found massive success doing 'nothing' except finding a partner or 2 to do all of the hard work for you while all you did was "connect" the two, have a clear goal, clear means and the right team? Tell me about it.

I'd prefer to hear from those who've achieved, conquered and are willing to help. Exclusively - thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

QDF

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 1, 2014
Have you found massive success doing 'nothing' except finding a partner or 2 to do all of the hard work for you while all you did was "connect" the two, have a clear goal, clear means and the right team? Tell me about it.

Not sure exactly what you're trying to get at here, but it almost sounds as if you are fishing for a story where someone has done "nothing" and been a massive success, just so that you can fuel your own hopes of doing the same thing - like you are trying to give yourself hope that there is an "easy way" or "shortcut".

Also, little hint...if you find a partner or 2 who are smart enough to do all the hard work for you to build a successful business, then they'll be smart enough to quickly drop a 3rd partner (you) who is worth nothing to them.

.....and if they're not smart enough to drop a third partner who is useless to them, that means they are not smart entrepreneurs (and probably wouldn't be able to do the "hard work" of building a business anyway), and you should probably be hiring them as employees instead of bringing them on as partners.

You're new though, so make sure you read around. You'll be glad you did.

Remember...there are 1000 ways to make money, 999 of which include hard work and MAYBE 1 of which doesn't. If you spend all your time looking for the 1 way that doesn't include hard work instead of getting started right away on one of the other 999 ways, you'll have wasted MUCH more time and worked MUCH harder than if you'd just picked one and went with it.

I

insideusisgod

Remember...there are 1000 ways to make money, 999 of which include hard work and MAYBE 1 of which doesn't.

You sound like you work really hard my friend. You sound like a fighter. Somebody who's inspired and fueled by the criticisms of others. What powerful a trait you have!

I have a different personality.

Your example is awesome I love it. So you're I can spend 999x more of my time trying to get rich quick, then since it's effortless, I can multiply it by a trillion $s easy.

The king doesn't fight the wars. He hires soldiers to do that for him while he does 'nothing'.

QDF

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 1, 2014
Your example is awesome I love it because I can spend 999x more of my time looking for the answer to get rich quick and because it's effortless I can multiply it by a trillion. You dig?

Read the book. Read around on the forum. If you continue to search for "effortless" success, good luck. You'll need it. Personally, I prefer not to rely on luck....might just be me though....

Also...I'm smelling a troll here, so on that note I'll let you figure it out. Good luck.

Draven Grey

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Oct 21, 2014
Denver, CO
"Get quick easy" doesn't exist. Pursue adding value, rather than taking value, and the world will welcome you with the open arms of wealth. Read the book.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
The king doesn't fight the wars. He hires soldiers to do that for him while he does 'nothing'.

Bullshit!
I've been the soldier (sailor) it's not quite that simple.

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
I'd prefer to hear from those who've achieved, conquered and are willing to help. Exclusively - thank you.

So you'd like to hear from people who are happy to do all of the work so that you can profit? I don't think it works that way.

If you want to be the 'king' and have your 'soldiers' do all the work, then you'll need to have capital upfront to be able to pay them for their services.

Read the book.

Discourse

New Contributor
Sep 1, 2014
Hi folks,

Obviously there's no greater power than unity and collaboration for massive success in a short period of time. Variables: partners, wisdom, research, niche, etc. Now...

Yeah mate. Usually those Kings that does nothing gets outmanoeuvred by the their (traitorous) general, or a rival king (who are more competent).

I think you're just an extremely lazy guy who wants the easy magic pill to success

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Yes, the live in the hood, gangster style, they end up in jail for stealing, killing, and thinking they're tough cause they're all victims. They're kings with tattoos, a jail cell, and usually wear orange. How does that sound?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Just added in some more bonus courses so now up to 4... We have a full super detailed...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom