The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

10 Bloggers Who Make Six Figures A Year Online

C

Czech

Over the past year, I have studied great bloggers, not so great bloggers, and the cream of the crop of online entrepreneurs. One thing that I have absolutely learned from each of these people is that success does not come overnight. Some bloggers started making a living online after 3 months. Others after 2 years. If you stay the course, the success will come. Today I want to honor 10 Bloggers who are making six figures (or more) a year online. These people seized an opportunity and ran with it. The bloggers below are not organized in special order.

1. Pat Flynn - The Smart Passive Income Blog

patflynn-300x199.jpg

Pat Flynn is the founder of Smart Passive Income, a blog that follows Pat’s journey to generate passive income over the web. Pat is very open about his income and posts monthly income reports on his multiple website earnings.

2. Darren Rowse – Problogger

darren-300x246.jpg

Darren Rowse became a “professional blogger†in 2004 when his blogs began earning him enough money to quit his full-time job. He has since become a well-known name on the web helping people write more successful blogs.

3. Seth Godin – Seth’s Blog

sethgodin-221x300.jpg

Another well-known name online, Seth Godin is a best-selling author and entrepreneur best known for creating the social media site Squidoo.com. Seth frequently blogs about business, society and marketing. His reputation online has branded him a “marketing guru.â€

4. Brian Clark – Copyblogger

brianclark-300x300.jpg

Brian Clark is the founder and CEO of Copyblogger Media, a company that teaches content marketing. Brian blogs about content marketing and how companies can grow their audience through blogging. Copyblogger Media also owns StudioPress, who designed the WordPress theme that runs this blog.

5. Steve Pavlina – StevePavlina.com

stevepavlina.jpg

Steve Pavlina runs StevePavlina.com, a “personal development blog for smart people.†Steve’s favourite topics include motivation, gratitude, the Law of Attraction and general wisdom on living. He also hosts seminars and sells products through his website related to personal development.

6. John Chow – John Chow dot Com

johnchow-300x300.jpg

John Chow laughs his way to the bank with his favourite personal phrase, “I make money online by telling people how I make money online.†Despite the sarcasm, John Chow’s advice on internet marketing, email marketing and blogging have helped thousands quit their jobs to earn a living from the web.

7. Neil Patel – QuickSprout

neil_patel-300x235.jpg

Neil Patel is the co-Founder of Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics, a serial entrepreneur, an angel investor and a digital marketing consultant. His personal blog QuickSprout teaches people the same actions he took to become successful online.

8. Tim Ferriss – The Four Hour Blog

timferriss-257x300.jpg

Tim Ferriss is best known as the best-selling author of The Four Hour Work Week, The Four Hour Body and The Four Hour Chef. His personal blog, dubbed “Experiments in Lifestyle Design,†explores Tim’s adventures on becoming superhuman.

9. Gary Vaynerchuck – Wine Library TV

gary-300x205.jpg

Gary Vaynerchuk has a great job: He gets to drink and talk about wine for a living. His story is also a remarkable reminder that perseverance and passion are the keys to success. Gary is now a best-selling author of two books.

10. Glen Allsop – ViperChill

glen-226x300.jpg

Glen Allsop has quietly built a reputable brand for himself as a viral marketer and teaching people how to create successful blogs.

Many people know Glen for promoting other peoples’ products. However in recent times, he has switched to producing his own, including OptinSkin, PostSkin and most recently Backlinks XXX.

Source: Bloodhounder.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I wouldn't call these guys "bloggers" at all, but entrepreneurs and authors, and good ones at that. Their blogs supplement their core activity and is not the bread of their existence.

I would also think that many of them are doing a lot better than "six-figures a year".

Nonetheless, all of them provide great content and value, hence the money flow. :)

Skys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 20, 2011
The Netherlands
I wouldn't call these guys "bloggers" at all, but entrepreneurs and authors, and good ones at that. Their blogs supplement their core activity and is not the bread of their existence.

I would also think that many of them are doing a lot better than "six-figures a year".

Nonetheless, all of them provide great content and value, hence the money flow. :)

What would a guy like Tim Ferris make in a year?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Cool Glen made the list. I was just reading an email from him this morning.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%