The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1,000,000 Followers On Social Media: How I Am Doing It & How You Can Too

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
Looks like we've got ourselves a sig fight

hqdefault.jpg

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
614%
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Note to self: Don't ever talk B-:shit: on this forum. LOL

Prior to joining this forum a few days back, I have been searching high & low for the right information on Instagram - to no avail. However, just in reading this thread (I haven't lurked many others yet) - I have learnt so much.

I already love this forum.

Thanks for everyone providing so much value :thumbsup:

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

I have no doubt about that. But we're now 6 pages and multiple days into this and we've got nothing.

Yup.

It IS a Progress Thread, but calling yourself a Rockstar before you've done shit is just a bad idea.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway...
@amp0193 (tagging for relevancy)
At the Summit, You briefly mentioned growing an Instagram account to sell your product - which included celebrity endorsement. Care to add anything?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Feb 8, 2016
Perfect example of "faking it until you make it" breaching an integrity line, from my opinion.

Odd thing is, the OP is telling the truth. He is IN the Penthouse, but doesn't live there, he rented it for a day or two. There is no deception here from a purely literal perspective.

Wrong.

I stayed at Sofitel for over a month.

The room I had cost about $600 a day. That is $18,000 for a month.

How many 20 year olds can afford this?

How many people in general have the ability to move from their country to Dubai, and pay $18,000 to live in a penthouse?

How many of YOU here in the forum are able to pull that off?

How many of you did that when you were 20?

;)

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Feb 8, 2016
It’s easy to look rich. All you have to do is the following:

1. Hire photographers

2. Rent a luxury car for 2 hours

3. Rent a hotel room

4. Make a fake Instagram account

5. Build a landing page

6. Choose the make money online niche

7. Get emails

8. Sell courses
  • Tell your photographer to take a picture of you in the Dubai hotel.
  • Then use that image as your landing page banner.
  • Use copy techniques (AIDA) to persuade people to join your email list.
  • Then sell them courses that cost $997.
Oh yeah, make an Instagram account(s) with fake names to like your own posts. Repeat hundreds of times to create an illusion of a person who’s rich.

Tools to start:

1. Sports Jacket

2. Watch

3. Camera

4. 1 night at a fancy/posh looking hotel

5. 2 hour rental of a luxury car. They’re easy to get in Vegas. Miami too. Photo purposes.

6. Laptop

7. Landing page

8. Instagram

9. Photoshop

10. Skinny jeans (skinny jeans are important if you want to be successful)

Confirmation bias is running rampant in this thread. Herd mentality too.

A couple of established members called me out for supposedly trying to sell you stuff, although I wasn't selling anything.

Everybody jumped into to support this (herd mentality).

Then, you all looked for whatever clues proved your preexisting action and behavior correct, ignoring everything else (confirmation bias).

This is how immune everyone here is to those bias you say you are too smart to become victims of.

As someone wisely suggested, I am gonna take it over to my Facebook Group and my YouTube channel.

A resource like this that I was in the progress of building, shall better be created in a platform where a) it's gonna be appreciated and b) owned by myself.

I had all the good intention to do it here, but I am not gonna continue this thread, considering everyone's reactions.

secondhanddog

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Oct 12, 2015
Australia

This is how immune everyone here is to those bias you say you are too smart to become victims of.
A resource like this that I was in the progress of building, shall better be created in a platform where a) it's gonna be appreciated and b) owned by myself.

You could just post about your instagram strategy?

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
Your intentions are unclear, that's all. You would have more respect if you said you would share your strategies in exchange for putting a spotlight on your facebook/youtube.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Feb 8, 2016
If you want to build your IG following I can write a bit more about that also.

"Let me teach you how to build a MASSIVE following of 5860 followers where the incredible amount of 91 of them likes your pictures"

screen-shot-2018-03-23-at-02-28-43-png.18824

Everybody is like:

"Wow Fox is dropping VALUE BOMBS!"

But what are your results going to be with those "bombs"? :shit:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 02.28.43.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 02.28.43.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 542

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
"Let me teach you how to build a MASSIVE following of 5860 followers where the incredible amount of 91 of them likes your pictures"

Everybody is like:

But what are your results going to be with those "bombs"? :sh*t:

91 followers per post. Doesn't seem too shabby in terms of growth rate.

@Damian Pros Don't get defensive, that just paints a target on your back. Do whatever has been asking from you and drop real value...

If you think @Fox doesn't have his IG game down then maybe tell us why and how to fix that?

Start adding real value and all the criticism will go away real quick, replaced with gratitude.

And hell, maybe a couple more coaching calls... ;)

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC

A couple of established members called me out for supposedly trying to sell you stuff, although I wasn't selling anything.

Everybody jumped into to support this (herd mentality).

Then, you all looked for whatever clues proved your preexisting action and behavior correct, ignoring everything else (confirmation bias).

As someone wisely suggested, I am gonna take it over to my Facebook Group and my YouTube channel.

I had all the good intention to do it here, but I am not gonna continue this thread, considering everyone's reactions.
Bro, say what you want. Who cares. Stop crying. You told us you will share strategies, but then you left us hanging. Then you say you need a blue tick etc, wow thanks for sharing the holy grail... not.

Damian, I respect your hustle man, but you got it twisted. Stop with the smoke and mirrors. Just be genuine man, contribute what you preach. Ain’t nobody gonna judge you. Stop beating around the bush. It’s indefensible.

You keep delaying, you keep giving us the runaround. Now you’re gonna run to your little Facebook group? Embrace the obstacle man, you can still turn this around. There’s always a second chance.

You don’t need props or anything of that nature. Just be 100%, document the process, share some insights, and that’s all. We like shit like that. You’re getting all emotional tho lol. Look at how you’re reacting. And chill with judging @Fox, trying to compare and contrast. That’s ridiculous.

“Omg I’m leaving to Facebook, you guys are not worth my time.” Boo hoo. Cut the victim mentality.

</end rant>

Last edited:

JSM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 19, 2016
if we’re going off of likes on recent posts, you have a 1.6% engagement rate @Damian Pros and @Fox also has a 1.6% engagement rate. But the difference is he shared his strategy, has provided TONS of value to the forum already and isn’t linking us to some landing page collecting emails for some FREE SECRET blah blah blah.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

That's just an excuse to run away and have a graceful exit so you don't look bad.

Everybody is like:

But what are your results going to be with those "bombs"? :sh*t:

Reading your post above confirms the fact that you're not the "social media guru/rockstar/ninja" you claimed to be.

That is his PERSONAL Instagram account, where he posts pics about his life and chilling with buddies. Personal accounts are not supposed to have 950K followers or 56K Likes/3491 Comments, UNLESS you're already a famous celebrity.

If Fox is selling himself as a guru, yes, I expect his IG to have impressive numbers like Gary V, but looking at his youtube and IG, he's more of a web design guy who just happens to know more about IG than most of us, and he shares.

On the other hand, in your IG bio, you wrote "In my spare time, I turn everyday people into millionaires."

Because you're selling yourself as a guru and gonna TURN ME INTO A MILLIONAIRE, I expect you to have real results, not fake stuff. Here's a screenshot of the comments in your latest post:

709edf7e532953b0554a58750c1930de.png

WTF, these comments are obviously PURCHASED lol.
Even the comments from my IG engagement pods look more decent than yours :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I'm gonna pay US$3,000 for a coaching call, this is the last sort of thing I would expect!

Instead of sharing your IG growth strategy which would take just ONE (1) post to shut all of us up (and make us suck our feet), you prefer to spend all these time during these weeks, posting why and how you're correct blah blah blah.

What happened to your "maximum-for-minimum" way of doing things?

Any one of Fox's posts here has more value than all your posts in this thread combined.

Back to topic, what's that insane IG strategy that can get you 100K folllowers within a week?

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
@amp0193 (tagging for relevancy)
At the Summit, You briefly mentioned growing an Instagram account to sell your product - which included celebrity endorsement. Care to add anything?

Well, it didn't get me 1,00,000 followers, but yes, I've got one celebrity endorsement so far.

Step 1: Find celebrity who would LOVE your product.
Step 2: Get their attention somehow. DM or other way.
Step 3: Send them a product and get them to rave about it on their insta feed.

Bonus points if they also have a tv show and want to feature the product in an episode.

Every post they share = 40,000 likes, 100s of comments, and 100s of followers added to my account.

Many other minor influencers have reached out as a result wanting to collab.

It got the snowball rolling.

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
LOL.

I knew you would come up with some excuse to stop posting when you got called out.

I already mentioned about my IG way back on this thread. I use it only to meet people (girls) when I travel ha. I am not selling courses on it, I dont have a dozen paid media mentions, and I don't do 3k coaching calls about stuff people can find on google in 5 minutes. Its just for fun. But I do still know how it works.

(I highlighted my own post below so you can reread it ;) )

Those massive green + numbers mean bought followers.

They slowly die off in the days that follow cause they are all fake accounts which slowly get banned or unfollow. A real account is steady consistent growth in the green.

I know cause I have done this in the past for traveling > get some big followers, post some good pics with lots of (fake) likes, and you show up the top for an area. Handy way to meet new people.

I stopped though since...

1) its all fake and while it was fun for traveling now that its linked to my business I don't want it to seem I am trying to be anything I am not. Hence the new account soon.

2) it destroys your accounts real growth. Now that I am actually working on building a YouTube Channel I will need to delete my old Instagram and start again. Fake followers is way worse than follow/unfollow if you are actually trying to make money with IG. It would be like trying to start a cool new nightclub so you fill it full of manikins.

OP Id love to know how much it costs to get a mention and backlink from Inc. though.

What is funny is I said several times I don't use IG much and that I am not the guy to ask but people still got way more value from my posts.

I am not surprised you go after me rather than go back to dropping "secrets".
You got nothing left to share now that you know the game is up.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
91 followers per post. Doesn't seem too shabby in terms of growth rate.

@Damian Pros Don't get defensive, that just paints a target on your back. Do whatever has been asking from you and drop real value...

If you think @Fox doesn't have his IG game down then maybe tell us why and how to fix that?

Start adding real value and all the criticism will go away real quick, replaced with gratitude.

And hell, maybe a couple more coaching calls... ;)

He meant 91 likes. My IG has negative growth lol.

I know tons of IG hack methods cause I used them all (hence my posts on this thread). This is how I can spot others using them so easily.

Difference is I have mentioned that already several times and am not trying to fool anyone.

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 06.41.26.png

613 likes / 37,990 followers = 1.61% engagement

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 06.43.40.png

100 likes / 5,860 followers = 1.7% engagement.

I actually still win lol. Do you think some media outlets will call me to do an interview?

Last edited:

rogue synthetic

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
310%
Aug 2, 2017
Hi @Damian Pros,

Instead of just adding to the dog-pile, here's a bit of wisdom you might find helpful:

"If you're explaining, you're losing."

You may or may not be legit... that's for posterity to decide... but going on the defensive puts you on the back foot. You're reacting, and when you react you're not in charge. The other guy is.

Do you feel in charge?

Someone with even minimal persuasive skill could have headed off this whole thing. Not even "fix" it. Prevent it in the first place.

Instead it's been a slow meltdown, almost step-by-step from the BIG HUSTLA PLAYBOY$$$ PLAYBOOK $$$™

Do you really think this is the best way to present yourself given the image that you're trying to build?

Can you see -- and this the most important thing -- why trying to explain (argue) your way out of this is going to backfire EVERY time?

Explaining means you're losing.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
The Problem With Using Hacks...

So earlier in this thread I covered how certain hacks can work at certain stages but let's look at the downsides...

Follow/unfollow - as slow and lame as it seems this method actually gives you the best bang for your buck. If you target people in a somewhat smart way you will end up with decent engagement. I have friends with accounts in the 15-20k range who got there only using follow/unfollow and their engagement is actually really good.

Downside: It starts to look very suspicious for the new people you follow after a certain point.

Also it doesn't work as well for brands. The reason is for brands people usually target a hashtag based around the product OR another company page they might follow. So let's say I follow a sunglasses page right now and then within a few minutes I get 5 other sunglasses pages following me - its pretty obvious they are fake. But if I was a person and we are both travelling in Cuba and I follow you cause you post a pic with #cuba then it seems more legit. Hence people will travel style pages use follow/unfollow a lot.

Fake likes - I used these for a while. You can see them on my older pics. They look cool but they destroy your account.
I didn't know that at the time but I do now ha.

The still have some benefits though but its risk/reward. Using fake likes means you can out rank most people on the location discover page. So if I have a picture with somewhat niche tags (not something big like #newyork) then I should show up the top for 1-2 days. This is great for very high visibility but again it is coming at the cost of having a bad account later.

Downsides: Since this type of engagement is totally fake you can't really turn it off. Well you can (I did) but then your account just drops off a cliff overnight. Now you have these massive follow numbers but you are stuck at 1-2% engagement. Also having huge likes (when it is still running) still leaves another problem...

Comments - Fake comments are needed when you are running fake likes. You need to somewhat balance out the huge % of likes you are getting. You have the option of joining a comment-for-comment group, buying them, or using a bot. The last two are nearly the same since when you buy them someone else will be using the bot.

Downsides:
first comment groups - this isn't a great hack cause you have to go around leaving comments too. If you want 20 posts on your pic then you haveto go leave 20 comments on others pictures. Generally everyone slacks off and they fall apart after a while. Also to those paying attention you start to look suspicious too - the same people are commenting on each one of your pics. Keep in mind as well - once you leave the group these will just die off so you will be left back where you started (if you can't find some real fans in the meantime)

comment bots - this is where you get 30 "amazing" "wow" " cool photo" comments on each pic. It can help with the algorithm but I think those days are over or are going to be over very soon. IG can tell this isn't real engagement.

There are a lot of downsides here too - It of course looks super fake having a bunch of generic comments so it kinda undermines your other work. If someone suspects the comments are fake then they will think everything else is also.

Comments are the hardest thing to hack long term and you really do need some actual fans to get on board to make it work.
If you don't eventually get some real comments then you are stuck - you can't turn them off cause then you have no comments but if you leave them on it just looks more and more ridiculous. Eventually you end up with dozens of pictures with all these fake comments and you box yourself in.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Manchild_Unbound

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Jan 30, 2017
Colombia

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Well, his thread How I Made $11032 in 2 Months With Less Than 1.30 Hours of Daily Work was marked "NOTABLE." I think that's what he means by "featured."

And as you said before, it's not completely dishonest but its not entirely true either.

A thread can be marked notable for a variety of reasons. We've had gold threads started by some of the biggest dipshits on the internet because of the content contributed by other posters in the thread. It IS 100% dishonest for this guy to claim any affiliation to this forum. It's certainly not part of his resume. If I were him I'd remove it immediately lest suckers dig around a bit and come across this thread.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
614%
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Its good business practice to understand your market.
Judging by your www.instagram.com/damianprosalendis/ account, you clearly understand your market: People that don't think.
There's no surprise that when attempting to sell snake oil to established business owners, you paint a target on your back.

Most business owners will do their due diligence before parting with their cash, so evidently, the Fastlane Forum is not the right demographic. This thread also gives a stark reality of who is actually buying you stuff.
You are selling piped dreams and snake oil - you belong on G.Vee's & T.Lopez's forums.
Hopefully one day, you will find your integrity before people start realising the true fabric of who you really are.

I actually find it quite insulting that you led people in with the promise of value - and you gave nothing.
Do you really think we are that stupid?
I can just imagine you rubbing your grubby little hands together, whilst concocting perfectly laid out sales copy, that will make you another couple of grand.

I really do admire your hustle, I really do. I love your sales copy. Pure admiration.
Having said that, I liked Hitler's hustle - despite him being the biggest piece of shit alive.

Why am I so harsh?
You take pictures of cars, houses and experiences. You then sell courses, selling the dream.
To justify your claims, you buy followers and comments on Instagram
= Bottom feeder.

You might be better looking than me and have more money but at least I can wake up in the morning knowing that I don't have to look over my shoulder.

I really do admire your ability to con people - hopefully, one day you will put your skills to something good in the world.

Last edited:

Genius01

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria
Judging by your www.instagram.com/damianprosalendis/ account, you clearly understand your market: People that don't think.
There's no surprise that when attempting to sell snake oil to established business owners, you paint a target on your back.

Most business owners will do their due diligence before parting with their cash, so evidently, the Fastlane Forum is not the right demographic. This thread also gives a stark reality of who is actually buying you stuff.
You are selling piped dreams and snake oil - you belong on G.Vee's & T.Lopez's forums.
Hopefully one day, you will find your integrity before people start realising the true fabric of who you really are.

I actually find it quite insulting that you led people in with the promise of value - and you gave nothing.
Do you really think we are that stupid?
I can just imagine you rubbing your grubby little hands together, whilst concocting perfectly laid out sales copy, that will make you another couple of grand.

I really do admire your hustle, I really do. I love your sales copy. Pure admiration.
Having said that, I liked Hitler's hustle - despite him being the biggest piece of sh*t alive.

Why am I so harsh?
You take pictures of cars, houses and experiences. You then sell courses, selling the dream.
To justify your claims, you buy followers and comments on Instagram
= Bottom feeder.

You might be better looking than me and have more money but at least I can wake up in the morning knowing that I don't have to look over my shoulder.

I really do admire your ability to con people - hopefully, one day you will put your skills to something good in the world.
Wow!
You put it succinctly, and wrote out my exact sentiments a million times better than I could have.

The only thing I have to add is one single sentence, in response to this OP's comment on page 7:

GTFOH, if you have nothing better to add to this forum.

mikey3times

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jun 21, 2013
Massachusetts

This is quite important for all of us to remember. Bro/Guru marketing tactics work on a group of people with certain needs and wants. Those tactics won’t work on other people.

They definitely don’t work on my customers. I’m still trying to figure out what works, but I think it is a lot more like what works for @Andy Black and his customers.

Oddly enough, this thread proves that the information that Damian is trying to sell us is wanted/needed by the community (at least partially). However, he marketed it to us like we are part of another group. This may be a case of right product...wrong sales technique. He just didn’t realize it because he belongs to a different community.

You would sell diapers to fathers differently than you would to mothers.

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
614%
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
This is quite important for all of us to remember. Bro/Guru marketing tactics work on a group of people with certain needs and wants. Those tactics won’t work on other people.

They definitely don’t work on my customers. I’m still trying to figure out what works, but I think it is a lot more like what works for @Andy Black and his customers.

Oddly enough, this thread proves that the information that Damian is trying to sell us is wanted/needed by the community (at least partially). However, he marketed it to us like we are part of another group. This may be a case of right product...wrong sales technique. He just didn’t realize it because he belongs to a different community.

You would sell diapers to fathers differently than you would to mothers.

Nice input - perhaps if he had used a different tactic, perhaps it would have been better received.

I haven't looked into his courses, nor have I bought any of his products but in my humble opinion, I wouldn't rate his products; judging by what has been found in this thread.
Maybe if I was younger, gullible and lacking in the ability to do due diligence, I would have been conned.

Reading this thread, I have certainly been humbled on more than a few occasions about business practices and using critical thinking to establish the baseline.
The wealth of knowledge in this forum, even in these early days for me, I will never be able to pay it back.
With threads like this, I think it serves a purpose to teach everyone to tow the line and act accordingly.
I like it, a lot.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.