The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1,000,000 Followers On Social Media: How I Am Doing It & How You Can Too

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
INC magazine called me a "Social Media Rockstar" for a reason. I know social media as good as the palm of my hand.

In one of my business ventures, I own Facebook and Instagram pages with a total following in the millions and have access to a network of tens of millions of followers across various niches and industries.

One of those pages, to give you an example, is @deep_lit on Instagram. These pages are themed accounts focusing on a particular topic. In the case of @deep_lit, the topic is meaningful illustrations with insights about life.

Deep_lit is growing at a rate of 8850 followers a month, according to Social Blade, all organically. It's now at 131,000 followers.

EDIT
: This account was mysteriously stolen and I wasn't able to recover it. Lost forever. Ouch. That hurt. I should've been more perspicacious. (How do I strikethrough the red text above?)

All the effort I now put into an account at that level is minimal to non-existent. It takes less than 5 minutes a day to manage it.

How?

With automated systems and processes and a team I've been building in the last couple months.

Now, I know that I don't post a lot here, despite having been a member of the Fastlane Forum for about 2 years.

But when I post something, you will know it's god damn good!

Like this Notable thread I wrote back in early 2016: How I Made $11032 In 2 Months With Less Than 1.30 Hour Of Daily Work

That venture by the way. has scaled to 7 figures, yearly, with almost ZERO daily work at the MOMENT (stressing that because it had a hell of a lot of work to get it there).

Other than a bi-weekly (often short) meeting with my general managers, it's so well systematized that my time is detached from it, in true Fastlane fashion.

Having that freedom, allows me to divert my focus on other endeavors. One of my recent endeavors is Personal Branding.

Although the followers of my themed pages are in the millions, growing a personal brand is a whole different game.

EDIT: Aside from the deeplit account and a couple others, the themes of the other pages I own aren't directly related to my personal brand. Using them to grow wouldn't be an option, plus how would that help you?

Many principles and strategies are transferable. Generally though, building a Personal Brand is harder than building a Themed Page. That's primarily because a Themed Page can curate content from others, whereas your Personal Brand most likely won't. It's not because you can't, but then would it be personal?

I want to share all my discoveries with you, give you regular progress upgrades, as often as my schedule allows.

If you want to build you personal brand, THIS is the thread to follow.

I will outline everything I am doing here on my way to building a personal brand with a total following of 1,000,000 people on my personal profiles, across various networks like Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Facebook.

One regret I have from the above mentioned post I had published back in 2016 is that I didn't make it a progress thread.

I did not gave regular updates on how that venture evolved to a systematized, 7 figures a year, Fastlane machine.

I can't help but think about how many lives that could have impacted, had I shared all the successes, the failures, the experiments and everything that happened along the way.

So, for this social media and personal branding venture, I will be sharing everything I learn on my way to 1,000,000 followers on social media and the establishment of a world-renown personal brand.

I am currently at 7839 followers on Twitter, 29,200 on Instagram, about 16,000 on Facebook and have nothing going on at YouTube right now. I am not sure if I will disclose e-mail list numbers, but it's currently in the thousands.

When I got started in early September, I had about 1500 Twitter followers and 2500 on Instagram. Those were mostly obtained by a practice known as follow/unfollow, which by the way is a horrible strategy to follow.

The growth since then, has not been bad, for a matter of just 3.5 months though. It wasn't even my full-time focus, as I've been building my 2nd business, which is a network of e-commerce brands selling physical products worldwide.

So, that growth from September to December, happened with roughly 1/10 of my time being devoted to this venture. That's solid, I think.

I am at 1/20th of the way to 1,000,000 followers, but I know for fact that exponential growth can occur within a matter of a couple weeks, when you consistently build up your momentum.

That's what I expect to happen here as well. At one point within the coming months, there will likely be a sudden spike in the range of hundreds of thousands of followers, within a very short timeframe.

I have ideas and strategies on how I will pull that off that I will share with you.

However, I can't help but say that this whole undertaking is something I am doing for the first time.

It's SCARY.

And like everyone in the beginning of a venture, I have no freaking idea of what's going to happen.

So, you will not just see the Event here, but you will also be an INSIDERS in the Process, to speak in plain Fastlane language.

Who is excited for what's coming?
What do you want to learn?
Let me know below!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

JSM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 19, 2016
You said you used follow/unfollow to get your Instagram up to 2500 followers. How did you go from there up to the 30k that you have now?

Genius01

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria
Good to see your thread.
I enjoyed reading that your first thread.
Looking forward to reading your updates.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
You said you used follow/unfollow to get your Instagram up to 2500 followers. How did you go from there up to the 30k that you have now?

That's a solid question. I cannot cover everything in a single post, and that one was merely an introduction. I will explain it all as we go! Just want some more questions to drop to address them all together,

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Good to see your thread.
I enjoyed reading that your first thread.
Looking forward to reading your updates.

Thanks man!

Let me know if there is something in particular that you would like to hear about.

D

Deleted50669

I feel the "it's scary" sentiment. I am growing a website that links heavily to FB / IG / Twitter, and I am a straight up neanderthal at all three. My strategy is just to see what receives feedback and adjust accordingly. I have a good enough topic that the audience demand will only grow based on economic trends, but to be efficient I really need to nail the messaging.

It's nice to know others are on a similar journey, albeit you've seen a great deal of success already. I wish you all the luck with this!

Genius01

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria
Thanks man!

Let me know if there is something in particular that you would like to hear about.

Yea, its basically like the guy above me asked....what techniques you're using now since you said the follow/unfollow strategy is a horrible one (curious why its horrible though, thought I've come across people on here who said it worked for them).
And the tools you're using to achieve your strategy.

Though I'm quite sure you'll do justice to that in the course of your updates, judging by the degree of detail in the information you dished out in your previous thread.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Yea, its basically like the guy above me asked....what techniques you're using now since you said the follow/unfollow strategy is a horrible one (curious why its horrible though, thought I've come across people on here who said it worked for them).
And the tools you're using to achieve your strategy.

Though I'm quite sure you'll do justice to that in the course of your updates, judging by the degree of detail in the information you dished out in your previous thread.

The follow/unfollow technique works. I would not say that it doesn't.

It's horrible for all the following reasons:

1) Opportunity cost

If you consider the opportunity cost of spending your time doing that, it's a bad decision.

For those who don't know the term: Opportunity Cost

2) Slowlane VS Fastlane Thinking

In the same fashion that slowlaners exchange their time for money, with the follow/unfollow strategy, you exchange your time for followers. It's simply NOT fastlane thinking.

3) It's also something that has a ceiling

Instagram allows you to follow and unfollow only a certain amount of people before you are considered to be a bot. So, growth is limited.

Not the best business plan.

4) It's lame.

You are "hoping" that others will follow you back because you followed them, and then you unfollow them because you are not really interested in them, but just wanted to trick them into believing you were.

5) It reduces the credibility and status of your account.

What account looks of higher authority?

One that is followed by 10,000 people and follows 20 people, or one that is followed by 10,000 and follows 13,469 people?

The answer is self-evident.

(1) and (2) can be eradicated if you hire a VA to do it since you now have someone else trade their time. There is still an opportunity cost with regards to the money you spend on the VA, but it's minimal.

You cannot get around (3)

You certainly cannot get around (4).

It would probably be time-consuming to get around (5).

Verdict: you will not get far away with the follow/unfollow method. It's lame, slowlane thinking, not fastlane.

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
I'll be following this thread!
  • I'm at 4300 IG followers.
  • I combined video editing/effects in my niche with instagram. I got a collective 1,000,000 views today (personal record) if you combine everybody's account who repost my stuff.
  • My end goal is to create a whitehat method to grow an IG account with video editing :)

Genius01

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria
The follow/unfollow technique works. I would not say that it doesn't.

It's horrible for all the following reasons:

1) Opportunity cost

If you consider the opportunity cost of spending your time doing that, it's a bad decision.

For those who don't know the term: Opportunity Cost

2) Slowlane VS Fastlane Thinking

In the same fashion that slowlaners exchange their time for money, with the follow/unfollow strategy, you exchange your time for followers. It's simply NOT fastlane thinking.

3) It's also something that has a ceiling

Instagram allows you to follow and unfollow only a certain amount of people before you are considered to be a bot. So, growth is limited.

Not the best business plan.

4) It's lame.

You are "hoping" that others will follow you back because you followed them, and then you unfollow them because you are not really interested in them, but just wanted to trick them into believing you were.

One that is followed by 10,000 people and follows 20 people, or one that is followed by 10,000 and follows 13,469 people?

(1) and (2) can be eradicated if you hire a VA to do it since you now have someone else trade their time. There is still an opportunity cost with regards to the money you spend on the VA, but it's minimal.

You cannot get around (3)

You certainly cannot get around (4).

It would probably be time-consuming to get around (5).

Verdict: you will not get far away with the follow/unfollow method. It's lame, slowlane thinking, not fastlane.

Interesting analysis.
I like your degree of detail in answering questions.
Thanks.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Great to see this thread here, @DamienP , I've followed this thread.

I've checked out the @deep_lit account and what impresses me the most is not just the 131K followers, it's the no. of engagement you've and that's the most valuable thing.
On average, your posts all have 100 over comments!

I currently only have 1 social media account on Instagram. I started in late April 2017 this year and suddenly on Sep onwards, the growth has halted, engagement has dropped by 70% (not sure why), and I'm only able to maintain around 4.3K followers currently. Some days I gain 3 followers, some days I lose 3.

I can't get it to grow to over 10K followers, while similar accounts doing what I'm doing have easily > 15K followers with over 6000 Likes per post and over 40 comments.

I've used a bot service in the past to Unfollow/Follow, but the problem with that is, it screws up my IG feed and I can't see what the people I'm following have posted, basically the feed becomes a spammy mess.

My IG account is a re-posting account whereby I look for interesting posts and re-post it.
Also, I'm pretty active on IG by commenting real comments on other peoples' posts, but it doesn't help at all in terms of growing my account. Zero, nil, nada, zilch.

Pls share your advice, techniques and tricks!
(I assume it has got to do with telegram IG engagement pods?)

omar

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jul 16, 2013
Can you provide some tips.
  1. How do you actually start from 0 to your first 1000 followers on Instagram?
  2. And then how would you replicate that across various channels.
  3. Is there a way to decide on what to center your personal brand in a way that is marketable but also within your interests?
  4. Is there a way to create a personal brand for someone who is still working a 9-5? How do you balance that?
These are just some stuff off the top. I'm guessing many people simply want to know how to do it.

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
Interested in what you are doing too.. I started my personal instagram account (@paulmp) in November 2010. I grew the account through posting my professional landscape photos.. if you follow any of the major travel accounts they have almost certainly "shared" my photos of The Whitsundays / Karijini and a few other places.

Exceptional unique content was what got my early growth... but the algorithm changes 18 months back just killed my growth and I've not been able to regain momentum since. I topped out at about 86K followers, it is down to 83K now, the difficult part is that my account is an old account and many of my early followers are no longer active, so my engagement is very low.

Interested in learning what you are doing with instagram in particular so that I can kick start that growth again.

ruzara5

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 1, 2011
Currently in Washington State
Let me know below!
Learn more about twitter, FB, instagram in the process. Building a series of accounts on instagram. Brand building in niches. Plus a personal brand.
This will be a thrill ride. Action event. Will be interesting. Glad to be onboard.

Marcus B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 11, 2017
Pau, France
Let me know below![/B][/CENTER]

Great thread.
And solid achievements you accomplished.

Currently developing a brand of french food basket (gift market).
Started one month ago with IG and FB.

Main questions for the moment :

- How to keep being update and post quality content regularly ? Inspiration is not always present.

- What is a good strategy for luxury branding on IG and what are the best social medias to prioritize ?

Good luck with your challenge, what you do is inspiring and playing with big numbers. Hope you'll succeed and learn a lot on your way.

Best,
Marcus B.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

dudewhat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Nov 17, 2017
USA
Definitely interested in learning how you did it.

4) It's lame.

I could not agree more with both of these points. I don't have trouble generating 100+ likes and getting tons of new followers on new posts, but it's short lived. Those new followers unfollow me after a few days. They're just follow/unfollowing me for their own gain and it's very annoying, frustrating, and I can see right through it.

Some of them also spam me with stupid comments like emoticons. It's really lame and clear that they're using a bot.

JCS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jan 1, 2017
United States
Man, I've been looking for something like this for quite some time.

I have A LOT of potential methodologies that could help you gain followers that I've accumulated over the years and would love to share them here for you and anyone else to use if interested.

I'll be going on a very similar journey here in the near future. My current personal profile on Instagram is at 12.4K followers (also used follow unfollow) and I'm looking to also collectively hit 1million across all platforms this year.

Really looking forward to your journey, your strategies, and your methodologies. I'll be sure to share with you and everyone else what works and what doesn't over on my end as well!

racyred09

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Nov 28, 2017
USA
This sounds like a very intriguing thread and a lot of people could benefit from this information! Following :)

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
NEW UPDATE ON THE 1,000,000 JOURNEY WITH A LITTLE KNOWN STRATEGY FOR TRIPLING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWING
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do most people do to get results?

The waste valuable on the minutiae. They fall for easy to do, everyone can do, everyone knows strategies like "follow-unfollow".

I described in a previous post why strategies of this kind are terrible, although I didn't share an alternative approach.

Here is the alternative.

The way I am thinking to achieve extraordinary results in anything I do (youngest self made millionaire in my country, kickboxing champion, 3 businesses at 21 despite homeless at 19) is this:

What is the minimum for the maximum?

To elaborate this further: what is the minimum required action that I can dedicate myself to taking, that is going to produce the maximum results?

You can literally apply this thought pattern in everything you do, but here is how it is applied in this particular case study.

What is the thing that if done, will result into faster social media growth than anything else I could do at this point?

I had two answers to this question, but I will only reveal one of them today.

The other I am keeping secret for now is a damn more powerful strategy, but it's not the right timing to execute it. I will reveal it when the time comes, to those who follow this journey.

EDIT: NOT keeping it secret because it will be sold at you at the end of my sales funnel. But simply because I haven't personally tested it yet. I've seen it work like a miracle for the personal brands of a few others who leveraged it. Most people haven't thought about using this.

The less powerful one, but still high-leverage approach is to obtain the Verified Badge across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

Why?

Simply because it magnifies the effect of every action you take thereafter. I will triple my follower growth rate with the same effort, merely because of having that badge.

The Verified Badge gives you immediate trust, authority and credibility and validates you as a public figure and a noteworthy social media persona.

The difference between social media growth with the Verified Badge and without it, is the difference in the level of trust you would display facing a doctor without a degree versus one with a degree.

I will share with you later specifically how I will use the verified badge to fuel my growth on social media, and reach the 1,000,000 mark.

However, for now, I will share with you how you could get verified.

There is no easy way to get verified and you won’t get verified overnight.

Verified status is given to people who have a strong public presence and the world has talked a lot about them.

The way you prove that you have that presence, is by doing something that gets you publicity.

You could:

• Get massively popular in one social media platform, then cross promote others, then show the audience you have
  • Do something viral
  • Get media coverage (online or offline), show credibility
  • Build your personal brand

The verified badge is usually reserved for celebrities, entrepreneurs, public figures, persons of interest, authors etc.

It’s not hard to get your verified badge when you show them that you are a published author for example.

“Hey I am a published author, here is my best selling book. Please verify me"

Another factor about getting verified, is the frequency of posted content, as well as its levels of engagement.

You shall not expect to get verified without having posted anything on a social media profile, or by having a couple of bathroom, after the gym, flexing selfies. It COULD technically happen if you have the strong public presence. But in general, it's better if your profile is optimized. This is a minor factor.

Consistent output of valuable content is key for getting verified, as influential people in my network who ARE verified told me!

You might be posting consistently, but if that content doesn’t generate any substantial activity, it will be hard to get verified.

Generally speaking, there is no specific way that guarantees 100% verification. There are only optimal strategies to implement, that increase your chances. Instagram hasn't really revealed exact guidelines for verification. I've heard different stories from different people who're quite well known, but not huge celebrities (think Drake) with PR firms who handle it for them.

However, it all comes down to 1) demonstrating public interest and 2) putting out a LOT of engaging content on the specific platform where you want to get the verified badge. Mostly the 1st.

Gotta go now. I have to get the Verified Badges.

Will update you when I make it.

Last edited:

Volens

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 19, 2018
Peru
Hello! First I want to thank you for all of your post's. They have given me really tons of value.

This is my context and my question:

I have always fantazised to grow atleast to 5k followers on Instagram without any success (altough I should throw most of the blame on me because as soon as I see my self with 30 followers after 1 week I tend to feel anxious and most of the times close the account).

I'm a university student and don't really have wrote a best seller book or anything related. So my question is: Do I have to be someone already known by people to build a personal brand? Or can I " fake it till I make it"?

How would you start a personal brand starting from 0 followers to 500 or 1k followers if you were just a university student?

Thank you in advance for your answer, I am very grateful!!!

secondhanddog

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Oct 12, 2015
Australia
The TLDR is, get a Verified Badge.

I hope more than that comes out this thread other than marketing fluff and maybe "answering questions later".

As for actual Instagram - The current algorithm seems to be your post is shown to 10% of your followers and if that gets traction - it goes out to the other 90%. Stories now seem to be a big part of getting your posts seen further, and frequent posting doesn't seem to help much. No-one I know who's used promoted posts has done very well out of it, so that's probably a waste of money. They are also coming down on comment pods so be careful with those.

I would like to try buying a shoutout from a large account in the same niche.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington

I hope more than that comes out this thread other than marketing fluff and maybe "answering questions later".

As for actual Instagram - The current algorithm seems to be your post is shown to 10% of your followers and if that gets traction - it goes out to the other 90%. Stories now seem to be a big part of getting your posts seen further, and frequent posting doesn't seem to help much. No-one I know who's used promoted posts has done very well out of it, so that's probably a waste of money. They are also coming down on comment pods so be careful with those.

I would like to try buying a shoutout from a large account in the same niche.
I've gotten better results from buying shoutouts from pages in the 100k-500k range than 1mil+

These bigger pages if anything have less reach than a 500k as the algorithm DOES favor accounts that aren't as big. It's IG's way of helping accounts grow.

Plus these accounts with bigger followings believe that because they have a bigger following that their ad spots are worth more. When in reality they are not.

secondhanddog

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Oct 12, 2015
Australia
I've gotten better results from buying shoutouts from pages in the 100k-500k range than 1mil+

These bigger pages if anything have less reach than a 500k as the algorithm DOES favor accounts that aren't as big. It's IG's way of helping accounts grow.

Plus these accounts with bigger followings believe that because they have a bigger following that their ad spots are worth more. When in reality they are not.

Good info to know! What prices were you paying for the 100-500k accounts? Did you go direct or through a shoutout platform?

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Now that I re-read the thread, I've a feeling this will lead into those back-end sales funnel sort of thing.

I mean, look at the top contributors in this forum, they give whatever info they want to, right on the spot (Bio, Walter etc.)

In fact, looking at OP's posts reminds me of the EXACT writing style that internet marketers like Neil Patel (and some other guy I forgot the name). They've an extremely powerful copy to hook you, leaves you lusting for more, then they say "wait for my email next week which shows you a 3-step proven technique to increase your followers by a whooping 750% without IG engagement pods, shoutouts, ads or follow/unfollow technique".

You wait and wait, then when the "3-step proven technique newsletter" comes, you realized it's more fluff and smoke......

....and by the end of the 8th email, you see the words "2-hour internet masterclass at only US$880, but wait, there's more!" somewhere in the copy.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Good info to know! What prices were you paying for the 100-500k accounts? Did you go direct or through a shoutout platform?
I can only speak for the niche I have paid for so far, which is automotive pages.

Creator type pages will cost a great deal more typically.

I paid $40 for a caption ad on a 2mil account and $20 for a 400k account.

The ad type makes a difference. If you are going to run an influencer ad, DO a video. As those too are favored in the algorithm greatly.

Michael Greene

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jun 2, 2015
Detroit
That's a solid question. I cannot cover everything in a single post, and that one was merely an introduction. I will explain it all as we go! Just want some more questions to drop to address them all together,

I still want to hear your answer to how you 10x'd your instagram following w/o follow unfollow?

TKRR

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 27, 2017
Ohio
As a side note. I find it interesting how many "legitimate" companies use follow/un-follow. A few larger record labels had followed my music page, then a few weeks later dumped me, haha. I was think, "who knew that even the bigger companies would resort to follow/unfollow". But they do.

secondhanddog

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Oct 12, 2015
Australia
As a side note. I find it interesting how many "legitimate" companies use follow/un-follow. A few larger record labels had followed my music page, then a few weeks later dumped me, haha. I was think, "who knew that even the bigger companies would resort to follow/unfollow". But they do.

Pretty much every large account used bots to follow/unfollow or bought followers in the beginning, all of them. It was so super effective.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.