• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

NOTABLE! 1,000,000 Followers On Social Media: How I Am Doing It & How You Can Too

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Damian Pros, Dec 29, 2017.

1. MiguelHammond10

MiguelHammond10 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $328
    Interesting and plausible.

2. Michael Greene

Michael Greene Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $282
    I still want to hear your answer to how you 10x'd your instagram following w/o follow unfollow?

3. Jordi

Jordi Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $30
    Have the feeling we will have to pay to find out how to do it...

Midas, Striver, Genius01 and 3 others like this.
  4. TKRR

TKRR Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $470
    As a side note. I find it interesting how many "legitimate" companies use follow/un-follow. A few larger record labels had followed my music page, then a few weeks later dumped me, haha. I was think, "who knew that even the bigger companies would resort to follow/unfollow". But they do.

Midas, Striver and Xeon like this.
  5. secondhanddog

secondhanddog Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $488
    Pretty much every large account used bots to follow/unfollow or bought followers in the beginning, all of them. It was so super effective.

Striver, Xeon and TKRR like this.
  6. Xeon

Xeon Nessuna macchina per me se non una Pagani Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,037
    I joined an IG telegram engagement pod last week. Now all my posts has about 120 - 170+ additional likes lol
    There's also a comment pod but that one is way too consuming to even do, unless you hire it out.
    It's like you gotta post in 280++ IG accounts then they'll post back 280+ comments on your posts. The comment quality is real and high (not "cool" and "awesome" crap types).

Let's say commenting on 1 IG post takes 7 seconds due to typing and thinking of what to write. 280 * 7 = 1960 seconds = 30+ mins
    You'll go bonkers after the 20th comment.....

I may try this someday though. It's a shame IG shut down Instagress and Mass planner.

7. secondhanddog

Rep Bank:
    $488
    hhaha yeah those comment pods are a time killer. I was signed up to a few but it became a bit overwhelming - all min 5 word comments and some people's posting were hard to comment on. I think with the likes they need to be followers to for the new instagram algorithm.

Xeon likes this.
  8. Damian Pros

Damian Pros Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,231
    Practical advice for you:

Be less cynical, and it will pay off in ways you haven't imagined.

Ankerstein17 and ZF Lee like this.
  9. Xeon

Xeon Nessuna macchina per me se non una Pagani Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,037
    I'm always open to new possibilities, which was why I read Unscripted in the first place.

In your 5th post of this thread, there were 811 words, and it can all be summarized to just 4 words: "Get a blue tick". Then, there's this part:

So, what's this "damn more powerful", legendary forbidden secret technique of the ancients that you speak of? Why is it so powerful that it cannot be executed at this time? Will it crash Instagram's servers or the whole WWW?

How many times are you going to emphasize your achievements, as shown below across all your posts:

(scarcity?)

And from the signature are things which makes me feel even more cynical than ever:

(ok, if you can turn me into a millionaire, I'll take back everything I said and call you dad!)

And even more stuff to establish "credibility and authority":

And below is the final straw which makes me smell a rat and totally reminds me of @SinisterLex 's guru thread:

Private FB community is part of the funnel which will then lead to some private messages, then free skype calls, free coaching and free seminars?

Have the stars finally aligned, with Virgo paying a visit to the Water Halls of Aquarius and the Big Dipper is in full formation? Is this now finally the time to reveal that legendary secret technique for growing Instagram which cannot be mentioned previously? Looking at the other replies in this thread, many people are very curious.

Till date, there's 6 methods I know of to grow IG, which is:

1) Follow/Unfollow
    2) Automation bots to mass like people's posts for them to notice and follow your account (e.g. Everliker)
    3) Buy followers / join social discovery network channels to get your IG account blasted somehow to an audience and they follow you
    4) Create really viral content that's so good it sucks everything to follow you
    5) Shoutouts
    6) Leveraging influencers with giant followings (this was mentioned in that IG thread by Zaid)
    7) Your method?

Of course, I could be wrong about you. Maybe I'm too cynical.
    Maybe you're not another Tai Lopez (he hangs with multi-millionaires and billionaires at parties and even took pics with Mark Cuban) or that recent Alex Mailtag guy (he even had a photo with Kevin O' Leary!)

.....or you could speed things up, post a link to your website/seminar so I can join and sign up as a paying customer and grow my IG by 8K followers per day/month like you, and maybe even become a millionaire in the process.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  10. jon.M

jon.M Never Stray From The Fastlane Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $46
    [​IMG]

I'm honored to get a comment by the man himself (from a comment pod). Assuming you let a VA do the dirty work though, since you claim that your IG only takes 5 minutes out of your day.

How's using a VA for Instagram working out for you? Would love to hear your take on that.

11. DronePilot

DronePilot Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,460
    I highly recommend visiting his Instagram and clicking the link in his bio. He’ll give you the secret @Xeon

Longinus, jon.M, Xeon and 1 other person like this.
  12. secondhanddog

Rep Bank:
    $488

Are you actually going to drop your AMAZING Instagram techniques?

Nothing to see here folks, it's just another Tai Lopez or Timothy Marc

Genius01, GMSI7D, Jordi and 2 others like this.
  13. Striver

Striver Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $519
    #Landfill

14. secondhanddog

Rep Bank:
    $488
    Finally, some actual details!

My notes
    1) Has dropped massively in effectiveness.
    2) Still not bad
    3) buy up to 10k followers is a good start, gives the account social proof.
    4) By this you mean scrape reddit for content and repost it like fuckjerry/fatjew/etc. This is killing instagram.
    5) Actually seen accounts do this with good results. Have been re-posted by a couple of large tourism accounts which resulted in zero followers even after the image had >1500 natural likes. Go figure.
    6) Seems good.
    7) VA that does his comment pod posts and steals content from other accounts.

Also, unless I missed it INC mag never said "social media superstar" in their article. Not sure why but that's annoying.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Chef, Genius01 and Xeon like this.
  15. Xeon

Rep Bank:
    $6,037
    LOL no, by that, I mean coming up with new type of content that people never thought of before, and then somehow it went viral and started trending.

In my niche, there's this girl who takes content from two completely different industries and combine both into one concept and make that into a post, and the followers just came non-stop daily lol.

Or more commonly seen, you know those IGers who create original vids of themselves doing WTF-level insane sh*t, like climbing the empire state building with no safety ropes + girlfriend clinging onto his back.......or how about that girl from Ohio who locks herself in a cage in an Arabian prince's mansion, and then fought with a bear and 2 lions at the same time?

You know, that level of content. That will go viral and trend for sure.

Unfortunately, it's beyond most of us to create that kind of content lol

Midas, Readerly, itsemdub and 3 others like this.
  16. secondhanddog

Rep Bank:
    $488
    Haha that does sound cool! Taking what's going viral and changing it slightly is a good idea.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Xeon likes this.
  17. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $325,251
    Admin Post
    This thread smells of a greasy sales funnel happening before our eyes, using all the hallmarks of @SinisterLex 's legendary Guru thread found here...

GOLD! - Guru Cults Exposed: The Tactics "Experts" Use To Pull You In & Suck You Dry

So far what I've gathered in several posts is this: Get a blue tick. Ok, isn't that obvious? Kinda like saying, "If you want to impress the easily impressionable, get a Lambo."

I hope something actionable comes soon because right now it feel like this content is simply to pimp a signature and bite forum users to a FB group. We're educated to the techniques, might work on other forums, but not here.

Try being genuine, we are your peers, not your target rich environment ripe ready to be sold.

That said, I would LOVE to be wrong and some GOLD follows. I'm all for having my foot shoved in my mouth!

MrCommitted, Kid, blakkbox and 33 others like this.
  18. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $65,209
    Any of his points you could google in a few seconds or simply guess if you knew anything about the platform.

From what I know you need a massive following but also a large number of accounts appearing to be you. Instagram then moves to give you a blue star so it becomes clear which one the real account is. It is a common enough tactic of people trying to get to verified to pay someone to create fake copy accounts so it looks like they are having this issue. Report the issue to IG > maybe get blue star.

OP doesn't even have a blue tick. Just a link to an Instagram course.

His followers are all bought also.

damianprosalendis Instagram Stats Summary Profile (Social Blade Instagram Statistics)

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 7.03.33 a.m..png Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 7.03.48 a.m..png

Those massive green + numbers mean bought followers.

They slowly die off in the days that follow cause they are all fake accounts which slowly get banned or unfollow. A real account is steady consistent growth in the green.

I know cause I have done this in the past for traveling > get some big followers, post some good pics with lots of (fake) likes, and you show up the top for an area. Handy way to meet new people.

I stopped though since...

1) its all fake and while it was fun for traveling now that its linked to my business I don't want it to seem I am trying to be anything I am not. Hence the new account soon.

2) it destroys your accounts real growth. Now that I am actually working on building a YouTube Channel I will need to delete my old Instagram and start again. Fake followers is way worse than follow/unfollow if you are actually trying to make money with IG. It would be like trying to start a cool new nightclub so you fill it full of manikins.

OP Id love to know how much it costs to get a mention and backlink from Inc. though.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  19. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke the ayatollah of rock-and-rollah Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $702

[​IMG]

Fox, Kerem Ozkan, Sheps and 17 others like this.
  20. inputchip

inputchip Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,796
    upload_2018-3-14_1-13-46.png

upload_2018-3-14_1-13-19.png

Attached Files:

F. Carter, Gepi, Mr.C and 9 others like this.
  21. jon.M

jon.M Never Stray From The Fastlane Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $46
  22. Maxboost

Maxboost Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,723
    I wonder if OP will leave the forum? LOL....anyone want to make bets? -150 Damien moves on, thanks MJ, then leaves the forum...lol

Genius01, ZF Lee, Huracan and 5 others like this.
  23. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,868

1) as i said before in the guru exposed topic: hope is the tool here

hope is worth billions of dollars, you can create thousands of niches with hope

in every area of life : politics, lotteries, gurus, religions , dating and so on

whatever

even big lies are backed and protected by the formidable tool called " hope"

" someday in the future, we will be saved/ find the solution / find peace / whatever "

this is the best tool for managing the masses out there

ever

think tanks work on " hope " all the day to manage the masses

2) Tai Lopez is a Grand Master in managing energy ( the masses )

i admire his skills

he doesn't really use hope as his first weapon

he works with another angle of the crowd psychology : the need for entertainment

---> he plays the clown in his garage with ferraris and girls,

he plays basket ball while answering questions.

he chats in bars with his buddies and so on

----> this is a show

tai.jpg

3) Timothy Marc

the guy is a former PUA ( pick up artist ) here on the right side of the picture

pua.jpg

he learned the crowd psychology as well as a Real Social Dynamics instructor

so he stopped all this seduction stuff and he went further in the guru world

tim.jpg

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Gepi, Chef, LifeTransformer and 7 others like this.
  24. Maxboost

Maxboost Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,723
    Another question, why would someone who says he is making $40k/month on fiver (using a screen shot) need another sales funnel using sleazy copy? I took a quick peek at fiver and I still have not seen any freelancer make close to those figures. I just search by best selling....

Argue, Huracan, Xeon and 1 other person like this.
  25. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $325,251
    Admin Post
    Well I hope not.

I'm sure he has some value to provide.

I take issue when people show up and you know they're not here to contribute from the bottom of their hearts -- they're here to prospect for their sales funnel.

Sheps, Striver, Mr.C and 6 others like this.