The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

►►Special Announcement - Vigilante Insiders Call and End Game Revelation◄◄

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
And the ultra premium version cause these two jokers only make 10's of dollars...

"GO"

:rofl:

(noted that MJ removed the kissy face with the heart emoji cause he is allergic to fun)

I was bored tonight sitting in a hotel room so for my own entertainment I banned you from this thread for 2 days.

BCIC

Then I tried to call you to shoot the s*** but your cell phone went right to voicemail. Pay your cell phone bill and then call me back.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Perfect thanks can’t wait for wisdom

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Had a mild panic attack when I thought the call was 11/6 and couldn’t make it. But reconfirming it’s the 7th, I’ll definotrly be there.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Well thanks Vig! This works perfectly.

I am driving all day the 6th, and then on a plane all morning the 8th, 7th I was open.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Pick up Stephen Covey's book called The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. You can purchase it directly from his website or on Amazon.

Here's his overview of his habit number 2...

top-left.png
top-right.png

Books
THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE
HABIT 2: BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND
So, what do you want to be when you grow up? That question may appear a little trite, but think about it for a moment. Are you--right now--who you want to be, what you dreamed you'd be, doing what you always wanted to do? Be honest. Sometimes people find themselves achieving victories that are empty--successes that have come at the expense of things that were far more valuable to them. If your ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step you take gets you to the wrong place faster.

Habit 2 is based on imagination--the ability to envision in your mind what you cannot at present see with your eyes. It is based on the principle that all things are created twice. There is a mental (first) creation, and a physical (second) creation. The physical creation follows the mental, just as a building follows a blueprint. If you don't make a conscious effort to visualize who you are and what you want in life, then you empower other people and circumstances to shape you and your life by default. It's about connecting again with your own uniqueness and then defining the personal, moral, and ethical guidelines within which you can most happily express and fulfill yourself. Begin with the End in Mind means to begin each day, task, or project with a clear vision of your desired direction and destination, and then continue by flexing your proactive muscles to make things happen.

One of the best ways to incorporate Habit 2 into your life is to develop a Personal Mission Statement. It focuses on what you want to be and do. It is your plan for success. It reaffirms who you are, puts your goals in focus, and moves your ideas into the real world. Your mission statement makes you the leader of your own life. You create your own destiny and secure the future you envision.

I told several people on the forum exactly what an ideal exit game for me would look like well before it was even in motion. It then took me a few years to convert the idea into reality. I hit a dead end several times. I survived the desert of desertion. It didn't happen by chance. I navigated my business to the conclusion that we talked about multiple years ago. Literally the exact, specific conclusion.

Begin with the end in mind. I am no smarter than any of you. I simply followed the breadcrumbs that MJ laid out in his book The Millionaire Fastlane .

Last edited:

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
If your ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step you take gets you to the wrong place faster.
Love this quote. Thanks for sharing. The importance of setting goals cannot be emphasized enough. How will you get there if you don't know where you are going? I find it always useful to ask myself on day to day tasks, "is this getting me closer to reaching my goals?" If the answer is no, then stop.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
I told several people on the forum exactly what an ideal exit game for me would look like well before it was even in motion. It then took me a few years to convert the idea into reality. I hit a dead end several times. I survived the desert of desertion. It didn't happen by chance. I navigated my business to the conclusion that we talked about multiple years ago. Literally the exact, specific conclusion.
@Vigilante,

Congratulations, Dave! I'm really looking forward to hearing your story about this chapter in your life.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Pick up Stephen Covey's book called The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. You can purchase it directly from his website or on Amazon.

Here's his overview of his habit number 2...

top-left.png
top-right.png

Books
THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE
HABIT 2: BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND
So, what do you want to be when you grow up? That question may appear a little trite, but think about it for a moment. Are you--right now--who you want to be, what you dreamed you'd be, doing what you always wanted to do? Be honest. Sometimes people find themselves achieving victories that are empty--successes that have come at the expense of things that were far more valuable to them. If your ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step you take gets you to the wrong place faster.

Habit 2 is based on imagination--the ability to envision in your mind what you cannot at present see with your eyes. It is based on the principle that all things are created twice. There is a mental (first) creation, and a physical (second) creation. The physical creation follows the mental, just as a building follows a blueprint. If you don't make a conscious effort to visualize who you are and what you want in life, then you empower other people and circumstances to shape you and your life by default. It's about connecting again with your own uniqueness and then defining the personal, moral, and ethical guidelines within which you can most happily express and fulfill yourself. Begin with the End in Mind means to begin each day, task, or project with a clear vision of your desired direction and destination, and then continue by flexing your proactive muscles to make things happen.

One of the best ways to incorporate Habit 2 into your life is to develop a Personal Mission Statement. It focuses on what you want to be and do. It is your plan for success. It reaffirms who you are, puts your goals in focus, and moves your ideas into the real world. Your mission statement makes you the leader of your own life. You create your own destiny and secure the future you envision.

Begin with the end in mind. I am no smarter than any of you. I simply followed the breadcrumbs that MJ laid out in his book The Millionaire Fastlane .

Damn I am pumped for this call. This should be a featured post (if it can be shared).

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I was bored tonight sitting in a hotel room so for my own entertainment I banned you from this thread for 2 days.

BCIC

Then I tried to call you to shoot the s*** but your cell phone went right to voicemail. Pay your cell phone bill and then call me back.
I ran out of cell phone minutes BCIC....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I told several people on the forum exactly what an ideal exit game for me would look like well before it was even in motion.

Shit, I think we discussed this exact end game almost 3 years ago.

That's what I call throwing a dart knowing you'll absolutely hit the bullseye no matter how far away it is!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Please note that this thread will wind down as the conversation switches to the INSIDERS section in anticipation of the call tomorrow. INSIDERS, head over to the INSIDERS thread. Newbies, register for an INSIDERS membership today and you can access the dial in information.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Sorry I am going to miss it. Have a meeting that cannot be bailed on.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
For some reason I can't see the other thread anymore. When dialing in with the access code, there's just silence... :(

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Umm... you posted this on the outside.
I thought I was responding to someone that was having problems getting in. I didn't pay attention to the origin of the thread. Just trying to be helpful for a change.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I thought I was responding to someone that was having problems getting in. I didn't pay attention to the origin of the thread. Just trying to be helpful for a change.
Must be my bad lol...I had some scuffles trying to come into the call. Sorry!
Thanks anyway for pitching in.
I ended up using google hangouts. Skype credits got wasted hahaha.

Should have taken @JAJT 's advice on using hangouts.
But well, on the bright side, the stuff we learned so far requires a track record and much work to put to full execution. I wouldn't worry about the wrong people getting their hands on the info...knowing the usual course of things, they won't get it.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Must be my bad lol...I had some scuffles trying to come into the call. Sorry!
Thanks anyway for pitching in.
I ended up using google hangouts. Skype credits got wasted hahaha.

Should have taken @JAJT 's advice on using hangouts.
But well, on the bright side, the stuff we learned so far requires a track record and much work to put to full execution. I wouldn't worry about the wrong people getting their hands on the info...knowing the usual course of things, they won't get it.
Actually I think that in the heat of the moment I posted it for 3 different people both here and there.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Actually I think that in the heat of the moment I posted it for 3 different people both here and there.
Hehehe, understandable. We were all excited for the talk, right?
Heat is good.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.