The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Bobo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Bobo, Thanks for all the advice and knowledge that you have contributed here. Thanks for the rep also!

Have a good one!

-Paul
    Sent you a PM last weekend but realized you might not check PMs often since you left a note on my wall, so figured I'd let you know here in case.
    Thanks for the speed. Been travelling for the past 2 weeks and not on the forum and feeling withdrawel a bit.

I REALLY get effen sick of this 'wealth guilt' issue. I know we have to stay away from all the good topics on the forum (politics, sex and religion), but I really believe this guilt over wealth issue is religious AND political issue. Every world religion that I am aware of teaches sacrifice as a virtue. Bullshit.

And govt does its best to redistribute the wealth from the productive to the non productive members of society. It seems we have a broken philisophical issue here as these things continue to be allowed because we continue to let preachers to make us feel bad for not paying him a $100k salary and we vote in politicians who continue to rob us of our wealth.

I have basically said, F*ck it, I'm out. Now my residence, business, citizenship and money are all in different countries. No one lays claim over me anymore.

Sorry, still on my philisophical rant...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…