The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Denise,
    Identifying and building a profitable online business has to be one of the most challenging steps on an entrepreneur's journey. After reading your post "Frustration" I wanted to wish you the best of luck ! Be sure to keep everyone posted on your success !

~Matt
    Hi Denise,
    I'm curious, what kind of book have you written? I'm currently starting what will probably end up being an ebook on ethics and honesty in the internet marketing industry. If you'd like, you can check out my website on that very subject HONEST ETHICAL MARKETING - Honest Ethical Marketing
    Hi Denise,

I love your spirit. I am new here today but I just got off my butt and started my on book on fast
    Pencil. After reading MJ's book today I thought I would join the forum. I also was hoping to find people here that would be willing to offer insight into my book as I write it.

I am looking forward to hearing more about your journey to business owner. I will gladly share with anyone my advice on sales... My specialty. I have. Helped many startups grow substantially by getting better at sales. I always share freely to friends.

By the way, what is your book about? I am looking forward to sharing experiences.

Best,
    Tony
    Finished the book on 4-29-11. Currently work for a hospital but I am determined to be self-employed very soon! I've always had an entrepreneurial mind but was never around the right people to nurture my "different" kind of thinking! My mind is like a never ending idea factory which has kept me awake many nights! After reading MJ's book, realize this is just neurological flatulence until it is put into ACTION. I just need to figure out HOW to turn the ideas into an actual businesses that will create the kind of wealth I want to support my family and become a successful.

My biggest downfall is lack of understanding on how business on the internet actually works. Reading everything I can to learn as much as I can. Most of the things assume you already know stuff, so what they are teaching picks up further along than I am, which leaves me saying "huh?" I just read through a business dictionary that had common internet business terms and their meanings... it was helpful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…