The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have a lot of money sitting around, how should I invest it?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

estebanalvy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 14, 2021
I am in my young 20s with a lot of capital in the bank. I've tried investing in stocks and crypto but I would rather put my money towards something that is more of a guarantee. What are some good ideas for where to use my capital? Does anyone know of products to buy at a large quantity (like wholesale)/where to buy and then go sell online to make easy profits?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
I am in my young 20s with a lot of capital in the bank. I've tried investing in stocks and crypto but I would rather put my money towards something that is more of a guarantee. What are some good ideas for where to use my capital? Does anyone know of products to buy at a large quantity (like wholesale)/where to buy and then go sell online to make easy profits?

I hear there is this great author who wrote a bunch of books on this topic exactly. He even has a 10 year anniversary addition of his first book.

I don't want to spoil the secret to you here, but I think you should buy a lot of T-Shirts with provocative images and funny statements stamped. Ideally something about politics.

Then sell them at the mall. It's a sure way to make a million.

Assuming you started with 2. :rofl: @Kak

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Apr 29, 2019
I heard tulips are gonna be big

NewsletterScott

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Apr 4, 2009
Las Vegas
Hate to break it to you but...

1. You: "I'm in my young 20's with a lot of capital in the bank"
Me: "What's a lot of capital in the bank?" ($5,000/$10,000/$50,000/$100,000)?

2. You: "I've invested in stocks and crypto"
Me: "What does that mean exactly? Do you still have your current positions? Did you exit all of your positions? Give us some more detail so we can best help you!"

3. You: "What are some good ideas for where to use my capital?"
Me: "What do you want to create and/or work towards for your life? What outcome do you want? Have you read all of MJ's books? Have you created your 1/5/10 plan like MJ talks about in his books? Until you know the answers to these questions you will continue being a leaf blowing around in the wind without any direction!"

4. You: Does anyone know of products to buy at a large quantity (like wholesale) / where to buy and then go sell online to make easy profits?
Me: "Are you serious about building a fastlane business, or are you only committed to being a "money chaser" like MJ talks about in his books? Are you committed to building a fastlane business with a multi-million dollar exit, or just wanting to be like everyone else who focus on chasing money? Take the time to really think about my questions before you respond!"

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
Step 1. READ MJ's BOOKS
Step 2. READ MJ's BOOKS
Step 3. Don't forget step 1 and step 2 (and make sure you do them before you do anything else!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.