The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does this happen very often? Has it happened to you?

Share your FTE moment...

juniorr44

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys, I've been a part of the community for a couple of months now and I'm out of action, 22 years old and not knowing what to do or what to do, what do I know? I want to be free and earn many millions, but overthinking has me without putting action in my life, I don't know what business to undertake, there is nothing especially that I like, currently I am with the nfts and cryptos and the truth is that I have done a lot money and although you know that this is the true future, it does not always give passive income 100% as much as you can lose it, you can earn it. So going back to the basic issue, I don't know what to do, I want to create a cash flow business but I don't know what is the ideal one since the NFTS will change people's consumption mode and I'm really paralyzed, what kind of niche do you recommend? ? a niche that has a good future and that knows that I will not waste my time because things will change ... do you know any really useful business? I don't care about the effort and the obstacles, I'm very determined but I get paralyzed when I don't really know what to do. Do you know what kind of niche is the future or where the future is moving and that you know that time will not be wasted and I can quietly dedicate 2 years to specialize in it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted85763

Hi guys, I've been a part of the community for a couple of months now and I'm out of action, 22 years old and not knowing what to do or what to do, what do I know? I want to be free and earn many millions, but overthinking has me without putting action in my life, I don't know what business to undertake, there is nothing especially that I like, currently I am with the nfts and cryptos and the truth is that I have done a lot money and although you know that this is the true future, it does not always give passive income 100% as much as you can lose it, you can earn it. So going back to the basic issue, I don't know what to do, I want to create a cash flow business but I don't know what is the ideal one since the NFTS will change people's consumption mode and I'm really paralyzed, what kind of niche do you recommend? ? a niche that has a good future and that knows that I will not waste my time because things will change ... do you know any really useful business? I don't care about the effort and the obstacles, I'm very determined but I get paralyzed when I don't really know what to do. Do you know what kind of niche is the future or where the future is moving and that you know that time will not be wasted and I can quietly dedicate 2 years to specialize in it?
I've been there. So have many millionaires and billionaires. The remedy is simple: you got to do something!

juniorr44

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Aug 3, 2021
I've been there. So have many millionaires and billionaires. The remedy is simple: you got to do something!
but I think that you have to have even an action plan, to know where to direct your actions that will lead you to what you want

D

Deleted85763

but I think that you have to have even an action plan, to know where to direct your actions that will lead you to what you want
You don't even need a strict plan. You just need an idea and do it. For example, I will collect a list of manufacturers then organize them by industry and size and then try to sell the lists to all kinds of sellers. I will be able to charge thousands per list because sellers will be earning thousands and more with the good leads I provide. I figure there are 100,000 sellers I can sell to at $3000.00 per list. I will earn $300 million in 5 years time. Wait a minute. That's a great idea. I might explore it. Forget I told you!

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
What happened to your wig idea?

tamkey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 19, 2021
Paris, France

I think the first thing you need to do is stop, take a deep breath and don't let your mind trap you in a spiral of overthinking that can only led to anxiety. Then you could write down (for me, it helps a lot to write down things in paper as I feel I empty my mind and can see things more clearly) the things that interest you, the things you like to do or enjoy doing, or the things were you feel you are good at it. Once you have all that written down think about how can you twist it and turn it so you can provide value to others doing one of these things. And at that point you will surely come up with an idea and you will see if you need more "specialization" to execute it or not.
But remember what MJ says, it's not about chasing the money but about giving value, and when you give value money will follow.

For example, I'm very interested in learning more about NFT but I don't understand anything about it, I would love to find a blog/ youtube channel or something where someone who knows well about it can explain it to me in simple worlds and for beginners :)

Idk it's just a silly example but I'm trying to explain how you can twist and turn your interests in providing value with them that will eventually provide you with revenues !

Wishing you a lot of success,

Tamara

Agoleglo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Nov 20, 2021
Just a note of advice .. the most successful entrepreneurs have experienced both bankruptcy and rock bottom before finding success. Very seldomly does it work out the first go but it might for you.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina

An easier path to the goal could be to just try to sell something. Could be a website. An eBook (has to be of value), or even social media management. By doing it, you will understand and experience the act of proposing value to somebody and receiving compensation for the value provided, nothing more and nothing less. When you see the number go up on your bank account you will get a positive emotion and hence a positive feedback loop . Then you understand you can make money by creating value with your mind. And it becomes easier and you can get creative.

PS: According to the book The Blue Ocean Strategy, creativity is the way to go with business. If you know about NFT's you could explain it for simple mortals and offer a bunch of (valuable) products.
Also try to really help your customer and improve his/her life.

Good Luck.

Also useful thread:

Last edited:

Conquest

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 10, 2021
Albany, New York
You don't need the long-term plan right away. Step 1 is to remove the inertia. It's killing you.

Go on Quora and offer answers in whatever you are an expert in right now.
Offer free tutoring.
If you're top 5%+ in a video game offer free coaching.
Write a top 5 list for someone looking for choices in a category you have expertise in.

ACT. ACT. ACT. ACT. ACT.

Answers come to those in motion. Offer value in any direction and go. Doesn't need to be in your goal direction, but a hell of a lot better than having the same mph as a corpse.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Don't focus so much on the future man. Look at your strengths and monetize the shit out of them, and the opportunities will arise along the way.

Look at all of the biggest business guys in the world today. They didn't start in the "perfect niche". Elon Musk didn't start his first company before 25 and sold it 3 years later. Larry Ellison started his first company when he was 31. Jeff Beezos was working at McDonalds at 24. Mark Cuban slept on the floor at 24 because he failed his first company. Andy Frisella was sleeping in his supplement superstore at 22. Do you think they had it all figured out at the time? Hell no. You learn as you progress.

This kind of thinking is the reason why most people never get anywhere. They are always waiting, and waiting for the "perfect opportunity" and suddenly 10 years have passed and they're in the same position. THERE IS NO PERFECT NICHE. Find something you're good at, provide extreme value to people and then sell it.

Conquest

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 10, 2021
Albany, New York
This kind of thinking is the reason why most people never get anywhere. They are always waiting, and waiting for the "perfect opportunity" and suddenly 10 years have passed and they're in the same position. THERE IS NO PERFECT NICHE. Find something you're good at, provide extreme value to people and then sell it.

This makes a lot of sense. Waiting for the perfect opportunity will never come. Many opportunities are good enough with enough effort. Perfection never comes through inertia.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.