The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Open source eCommerce platforms in 2021

lab_rat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 29, 2020
Scandinavia
I am looking for advice on which building block/foundation to choose for an eCommerce platform B2C. Something similar to Amazon selling niece products (can’t disclose right now). I prefer taking the simple web approach and building a PoC before even considering native apps and all that mambo jambo. No reason to reinvent the wheel before the concept has been validated.

Basically what I am asking for is, should I go with Magento CE, PrestaShop, OpenCart or something else? Also links to proper articles and threads are much appreciated!

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rjspeed

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2021
Goa, India
Hi, You could even try wordpress with woocommerce. The learning curve for it is relatively easy with lot of information available on youtube. Also, there are tons of plugins both free and paid, available incase you needed added features.

cheers

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.