The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Something stood out to me today about this badge, re-reading this currently at 44% but it sparked up recommending it again. Looking forward to the 3rd!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sandbank

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 22, 2021
I´ve read Unscripted ! Sick of my own mediocrity. I know I can do better. Got to reprogram my mind and get out there.

Lachian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 29, 2020
Denver

asyyz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 12, 2021
Great book! This one really hit home. Especially the Amazon part. I'm going to read it and Fastlane again.

RockinRA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 13, 2021
Just finished today and I thin the book is spot on! Cheers!
RA

VMac

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 14, 2021
Read this book. Glad I did. Between getting fed up with the 9-to-5 lifestyle and then reading the book, I had my FTE.

ud4090v

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 17, 2021
'is the sheep driving a Lamborghini to the slaughterhouse still a sheep?' - favorite quote lol. Read Unscripted , re-reading it again now to capture more details. Will probably read it again later. It's a gold!

Darren Grimerica

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jun 17, 2021

Kolslaw

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Mar 13, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I just finished it for the second time. I listened on audible during the commute, so I appreciate the pdf as a guide when I am home.

alfosua

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jun 3, 2021
Read the book. It's time to leave the forum, the road is somewhat long and I have to devour some books in engineering while I manage to set up the brand.

From all the books I have read about self-development (I've read quite a lot:"v), I think the unconventionality of this one is thought-provoking.

Thanks for giving me your map, MJ. Hope we could meet someday.

1624051698766.png

(UPDATE) I just noticed I have posted it in the wrong thread. But that's ok, someday I will read Unscripted , (though not yet). Then I will post it on the other one to make justice.

(ANOTHER UPDATE) You should pin the "I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane ", it is very difficult to find it from the search bar. I just clicked the first thing after writing "I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane ".

Last edited:

andrearudes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 21, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I just finished reading UNSCRIPTED ! The best book I read so far about financial freedom (and more)! Great book!

Metz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Apr 12, 2019
NW Washington
Oof, I'm late in saying this but I read Unscripted back in late 2019.. though I'm about to re-read MFL and Unscripted a second time. Can't tell you how grateful I am for both those books and this forum.

PeterW

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 26, 2021
Read this book about a month after TMF , and it was a nice bit of extra motivation to make changes.

independentpanda

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 28, 2021

Conquerer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 17, 2021
Just finished Unscripted and already ready to start on the Great Rat-Race Escape! MJ, do you know when this audio book will come out?

idthejc

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 6, 2021

View attachment 14816

I've listened to the book! I really loved the expansive chapter 48.

ThanosAnt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2020
Sweden
Finished Unscripted a few months ago and now I am going through "The great Rat Race". I love how this is not one more of those "look how I did it" books, but more "look how you should think to do it".

As many others said, re-reading it is a must.

Derrick Methasit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 6, 2021
Thanks, MJ! for another amazing book. Unscripted and (the TUNEF) framework helps me a lot in my pursuit of entrepreneurship! I'm still learning, how to run my own business within the fast-lane framework. I know I'm not alone here.
Thanks again MJ

Tyrant

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Aug 2, 2020
Norway

View attachment 14816

First book I've ever read that gave me such a powerful reaction. It's like Unscripted put into words what I already knew. Got my blood pressure rising more so than an action oriented movie or book

Ritzzzer

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 11, 2021

View attachment 14816

Read this before the millionaire fast lane and I can attest that this is a more refined version. As they say identifying and accepting that there is a problem is the first step to address it. Thanks for making me understand how scripted I was and how badly I wanted to get out.
And for letting me know it's not impossible if I put in the work...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.