The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Promote my book

Marketing, social media, advertising

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hello everyone, I wrote a book for two years, I put all my heart into it.

This is a book, or rather a guide, which allows you to improve in the most important areas: improving your body (gaining muscle, losing weight), managing stress and being zen, improving his finances, improve his memory, improve his social relations. These are the main themes but others are still discussed. I wanted to create a guide so that everyone can improve themselves and improve their life. Now I created this post because I can't seem to promote it. As you will undoubtedly understand, it covers several subjects, TOO MANY SUBJECTS, and to reference it it is very complicated ...

Do you have any ideas ?

I am French, so my book is French but if you want to have a look here is the link on Amazon.fr: Amazon.fr - Humain 2.0: Booster sa mémoire, perdre du poids et se muscler, gérer son stress et devenir zen, améliorer ses finances...devenez l'humain de demain ! - Tant, Maxime - Livres

I really want to publicize it, because I spent a lot of time on this book and I would like it to be known more.

Thank you ! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India

This is a book, or rather a guide, which allows you to improve in the most important areas: improving your body (gaining muscle, losing weight), managing stress and being zen, improving his finances, improve his memory, improve his social relations. These are the main themes but others are still discussed. I wanted to create a guide so that everyone can improve themselves and improve their life. Now I created this post because I can't seem to promote it. As you will undoubtedly understand, it covers several subjects, TOO MANY SUBJECTS, and to reference it it is very complicated ...

Do you have any ideas ?

I am French, so my book is French but if you want to have a look here is the link on Amazon.fr: Amazon.fr - Humain 2.0: Booster sa mémoire, perdre du poids et se muscler, gérer son stress et devenir zen, améliorer ses finances...devenez l'humain de demain ! - Tant, Maxime - Livres

I really want to publicize it, because I spent a lot of time on this book and I would like it to be known more.

In order to get more sales, you need to first post in the local facebook and Instagram groups about your book. We have no problem publicising your book, but since it’s written in french..it’d be a difficult thing to do. I suggest translating the book in english(once you get enough sales) to target UK and US markets.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Thank you for your return ! :)

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
I have no idea on promoting books, however I do know that book covers and book titles are part of the recipe for success.

Looking at your Amazon link I would think that it was a scientific journal written by a PhD student rather than an author looking for sales.

Example.

The Swedish book 'Men who hate women' is a great story that barely sold anything. Why would it? Doesn't sound like a detective story.

When it was presented to an English Publisher, whoever read it thought great story and the main character has a tattoo of a dragon so changed the title to 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' which then gave the Art Dept a strong visual for the cover.

It then flew off the shelves all over the world and became a major film!

I bet the author to this day still scratches his head wondering why he didn't think of that.

There are so many examples like this it is unbelievable.

Is it too late to re-think your title and cover? Right now it is a mouthful of constituent parts.

Dan

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
I have no idea on promoting books, however I do know that book covers and book titles are part of the recipe for success.

Looking at your Amazon link I would think that it was a scientific journal written by a PhD student rather than an author looking for sales.

Example.

The Swedish book 'Men who hate women' is a great story that barely sold anything. Why would it? Doesn't sound like a detective story.

When it was presented to an English Publisher, whoever read it thought great story and the main character has a tattoo of a dragon so changed the title to 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' which then gave the Art Dept a strong visual for the cover.

It then flew off the shelves all over the world and became a major film!

I bet the author to this day still scratches his head wondering why he didn't think of that.

There are so many examples like this it is unbelievable.

Is it too late to re-think your title and cover? Right now it is a mouthful of constituent parts.

Dan
Thank you very much for the feedback! No I haven't thought about that, and I think I will. It's not much more so I'm going to update it and change the title and the cover. Thank you :)

sfarieri

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY

Do you have any ideas ?

Are you personally doing what you are preaching in your book? Are you having success in doing what you say to do in your book? I only ask cause being authentic could help. Can use it to market.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Are you personally doing what you are preaching in your book? Are you having success in doing what you say to do in your book? I only ask cause being authentic could help. Can use it to market.
Yes of course, I have tried everything and experimented on myself! Along with all that I also did some research too.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@MaxT, try advertising your book at ams.amazon.fr. What I mean by hit or miss is that it doesn't work for every book. You may get good results or you may lose money. It's very hard to figure it out.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
@MaxT, try advertising your book at ams.amazon.fr. What I mean by hit or miss is that it doesn't work for every book. You may get good results or you may lose money. It's very hard to figure it out.
Very well I understand, thank you for your return I will think about that! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.