The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am happy to be part of this community

PratLey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 4, 2020
I will introduce myself I am PratLey. Currently in BBA degree. Soon I am going to graduated but I don't want to trap in rat race so I decided to learn programming languages and to start freelance.

My future goal is to build startup in virtually reality , augmented reality field.

Happy to hear thoughts and implement in my life.

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum! I'd say get started as quickly as possible. Your first set of projects won't be very good, and you shouldn't expect them to be, so just get moving.

Don't rely on tutorials too much. It's a classic action fake. They're fine when you get stuck on something, but you should be looking for the answer to a very specific question.

You may want to consider building a YouTube channel as a marketing tool. Who knows, you may end up creating a tool for other developers and having a channel that caters to developers would be a good place to market it.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
My future goal is to build startup in virtually reality , augmented reality field.
Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thats a nice field to be in.
Can you say a bit more about the project?
What will it do, is it for mobile phones, etc.

PratLey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 4, 2020
Welcome to the forum! I'd say get started as quickly as possible. Your first set of projects won't be very good, and you shouldn't expect them to be, so just get moving.

Don't rely on tutorials too much. It's a classic action fake. They're fine when you get stuck on something, but you should be looking for the answer to a very specific question.

You may want to consider building a YouTube channel as a marketing tool. Who knows, you may end up creating a tool for other developers and having a channel that caters to developers would be a good place to market i

Thanks for great advice. You are right actually I want to create some kind of tool which will help VR/AR developers.

PratLey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 4, 2020
Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thats a nice field to be in.
Can you say a bit more about the project?
What will it do, is it for mobile phones, etc.
I am actually not decided but planned for VR headset then to mobile. But I am currently learning programing language JavaScript after that I am going to enter in VR industry/field.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I am actually not decided but planned for VR headset then to mobile. But I am currently learning programing language JavaScript after that I am going to enter in VR industry/field.
My advice is, go mobile str8 away.
A VR headset is expensive.
It has its place, like a high end laptop does, but IMO VR will be mostly done with a headset for a mobile phone.
Speculating here.
Dont forget that if you are going that route, there are multiple ways to walk it.
From building a augmented reality app, VR game, VR online shop to accessories for VR, masks, stations, what ahve you.

PratLey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 4, 2020
My advice is, go mobile str8 away.
A VR headset is expensive.
It has its place, like a high end laptop does, but IMO VR will be mostly done with a headset for a mobile phone.
Speculating here.
Dont forget that if you are going that route, there are multiple ways to walk it.
From building a augmented reality app, VR game, VR online shop to accessories for VR, masks, stations, what ahve you.
True mobile VR has great potential than existing Headsets. Because everyone has mobile now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...