The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can you give feedback on my LinkedIn product?

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get feedback on a recent version of my product: Quiklist.io

It's still in BETA and designed for recruiters, marketers and salespeople looking to build contact lists quickly from LinkedIn.

Would appreciate any feedback you can offer, thank you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jay89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 6, 2020
Germany
Hi everyone,

It's still in BETA and designed for recruiters, marketers and salespeople looking to build contact lists quickly from LinkedIn.

I actually really like the idea and I am going to try it. I work in bizdev freelance projects for IT and software companys so I might put it to use in the next couple weeks and give you feedback.

Two things come to my mind though:
- If you are using sales navigator it makes it kinda obsolete since you can add and follow your contacts on there
- Is it possible to make it compatible with salesforce or any other CRM? So you can add contacts/leads from linkedin with one click by using your extension? Might be interesting for SF.com too since they are buying alot of products that are compatible with their cloud.

Jay89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 6, 2020
Germany
The Email verification tool is a very good idea actually.

edit: you should really work on your website. Half of it doesn't work properly, you get redirected to another domain and the reference video is pretty bad. It also looks like just another crypto token page

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
The Email verification tool is a very good idea actually.

edit: you should really work on your website. Half of it doesn't work properly, you get redirected to another domain and the reference video is pretty bad. It also looks like just another crypto token page
Thanks so much for taking time to give feedback Jay, if you have anymore please share with me.

Regarding website: 100% agree, the video needs to be better, I've been told that it seems too fake lol - not sure how to improve it though

Yes, the domain is buggy at the moment, will take some time to fix.

Also, when you say "half of it doesn't work properly", what specifically do you mean?

Jay89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 6, 2020
Germany
Thanks so much for taking time to give feedback Jay, if you have anymore please share with me.

Regarding website: 100% agree, the video needs to be better, I've been told that it seems too fake lol - not sure how to improve it though

Yes, the domain is buggy at the moment, will take some time to fix.

Also, when you say "half of it doesn't work properly", what specifically do you mean?

yesterday somehow all the links (about, Blog etc.) in the footer didnt work, I clicked it and nothing happened. I tried it today and it did work.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi everyone,

I think you missed a golden opportunity to make linked list pun.

Jokes aside, the idea is good and useful but you are violating the commadment of control.
My guess is that as soon as LinkedIn find out about this plug-in, they`ll either implement their own export feature or they`ll block it or both.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
I think you missed a golden opportunity to make linked list pun.

Jokes aside, the idea is good and useful but you are violating the commadment of control.
My guess is that as soon as LinkedIn find out about this plug-in, they`ll either implement their own export feature or they`ll block it or both.
Hahah I'm sure there is brother

Regarding 'Commandment of Contro' - I'm glad you're smart enough to see that because it took me awhile to realize it myself. But I'm reassured because there are other extensions that work on linkedin's platform. So I don't mind for now violating the control aspect, mainly because others are doing similar work and also I know how to get it developed in a way that doesn't violate linkedin's policy.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.