The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I turned my indicator on and I'm switching lanes

brancin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 17, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello everybody,

Short intro from me:
I recently read the Millionaire Fastlane and it blew my mind. Not because I read something I never heard before but because I had all these thoughts and opinions percolating inside me and I just couldn't organize them, label and structure it the way @MJ DeMarco did.

I'm 30 years old, finished Uni, found a job in my particular field and done everything "right" according to usual social expectations. But I couldn't help myself feeling unsatisfied and frustrated working for others and earning money for them. Though I'm pretty "successful" and good in my field I realized that by the time I'm 50 i'll just be drained, empty and used full of regrets and complains.
I always had these "ideas" and schemes and similar cr@p that would never go anywhere simply because I didn't take them seriously and cause I was lazy. So, in that respect I decided to quit my job from well known corporation and all that fake security that they sell you and put pressure on myself to actually follow up on all these ideas weather they're stupid or not.

I look forward to reading all the relevant treads and hopefully learn something from already accomplished and successful members of the forum.

See you around,
A

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
I realized that by the time I'm 50 i'll just be drained, empty and used full of regrets and complains.

Good on you for hitting that realisation early enough to do something about it, and then actually taking the first big step. I suspect that as I'm already at your "by the time" age (and a bit beyond it, if I were to be totally honest) my potential is limited, but maybe not, and that's why I'm here too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...