The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tunde Odebunmi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 19, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

For Several years, i have procrastinated for several years and languished in detention of 9-5 jobs and 5-2 a week sacrifice. Thank you for TMFL book, i have been re-energized. Fortunately i lost my 9-5 job to covid. Now I've regain my time to vigorously purse my dream whist obeying the 5 commandments

Arcangelo Bianco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 20, 2020
Lisbon
I’ve read The millionaire fastlane and it was life changing, at least on the way I see the world now. After that I’ve read think and grow rich of Napoleon hill, another must in my opinion. Now I’m on my way to open a product base business by the end of the year and in the meantime I’m reading Unscripted and it’s been great so far.

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
Read it, it's a lot of information to take in so I know I will read it thrice atleast!

paulstringer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 20, 2020
London
I’ve just finished fast lane after a chance random viewing of a random YouTube video.

My journey in self help-dom in this area has encompassed a number of other books and this is probably my favourite.

I’m still working through belief issues that have so far kept me trapped in the slow lane. I have a six figure salary, nice job, nice home, nice car and decent savings - by slow lane measures I’m doing OK. I feel as though I should be happy with my lot but have always been nagged by the fact life could be so much more.

This book has helped me clear up a lot of conflicting BS. The most powerful parts for me are the deconstruction of the slow lane doctrine especially, investing in the markets to create wealth which I’m guilty of.

I also found the business advice on choosing to serve needs and choosing businesses that are fast lane very helpful. I’ve been agonising over numerous possible directions and choices to move fast lane. The book has helped me rule out a couple and think very hard about the others.

My biggest challenge is now my own inertia and just settling - the slow lane has a powerful tractor beam hold on those in it and I will find the passion and drive to get out and change lanes before I’m too old to enjoy it’s rewards.

If I had read this when I was 21 and taken it’s advice I’d be in a very different place.

Adam Yakubu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Aug 22, 2020
Ghana
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I'm a few pages out from finishing the Millionaire Fast lane and I must say this book is revolutionary.
About me: My name is Adam, I'm from Ghana.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Adam Yakubu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Aug 22, 2020
Ghana

Thanks, MJ
Revolutionary book I must say

Melv

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Aug 22, 2020
France

Thanks, MJ
I have only 40 pages left to read, and I can say that he has opened my eyes to certain points. I'm 18 and I want my Lamborghini ! Thank you Mj :)

Last edited:

Hermilio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 22, 2020
Brazil
So yeah, I read this book.

For the third time in my life.

I'm 21 now. I am unofficially divorced from the Slowlane.

I'm still in medical school, but from now on 99% of my time and energy is focused on building my company MedGenius. I'm learning everything from Facebook Ads, to copywriting and video editing. I'm going to build a brand which will help 10.000 medical students learn better, in Brazil.

Of course, everyone and their mother is against it and think I'm throwing my future away. I know I'm alone in this (aside from a few friends who are also entrepreneurs), but it doesn't matter. I'll always go after what I want, no matter what other people think.

I thank MJ DeMarco with all my heart for writing the book which actually taught me what to want and where my focus should be for getting what I want.

I'm happy to be here at the Fastlane Forum, and hope I can contribute immensely through my entrepreneurship journey.

Thank you for your time!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dxvviid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 21, 2019

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading „the Millionaire Fastlane “ one week ago. After this short time of letting the book come across, I must say that you did a good job, MJ! You told me the truth about the mainstream-Slowlane-life and kicked my a$$. Now, I am really committed to live a Fastlane. Thanks a lot, Sir!

Montse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Aug 17, 2020
Sant Vicenç de Torelló (Spain)

Thanks, MJ
Hello!! I'm Montse from Barcelona, I just finished the book. Thanks for opening my eyes and for being so sincere and clear

D

Deleted84049

Thanks, MJ

Amazing book MJ! I actually read it after unscripted , just because of liking your style. Thanks for putting this out there in the world!

chessboxer8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 23, 2020
Philippines

Thanks, MJ

Read the book. Different from other books that I read.

Nick T

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Aug 26, 2020
This book is an aligner. I use the book for aligning myself with proper business decision making. For me both Unscripted and TMF are not one time reads... They are more multi time a year rereads. (Or listens... oh I love me some audible :) )...

I have been through them both a couple times. I focus on value, only play with passivity "A" and "A-" businesses, while making sure others can't shut me down to easily. The other side effect of these books is motivation through the reduction of ambiguity.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.