The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. on demand
As an ER doctor, are you primarily in a triage-only role or also having to provide ongoing support to specific patients? What is your hospital's plan for admitting patients if your hospital's ICU reaches capacity?

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
Your meme makes no sense to me.

Perhaps that is the point, however, a legitimate reply would be appreciated.
Honestly, I'm mostly just trolling you by comparing your post to Michael Scott, a character from The Office. For reference:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJa2pbPEXGw

I'm mostly here to get data about C0VlD-19 and have no fears of communist insurrection in America.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
The whole world is currently such a big shitshow, its not even funny anymore.

Been looking at options for moving abroad to escape the madness. I'd call myself a "business refugee", since everybody and their dog seem to identify as one and collect my hard earned taxes while raping and plundering, so why not me. But there seems to be no place to go. Everywhere its equally crazy.

So, I guess, if you can't fight em, join em. The big winners of the coming decades will be entrepreneurs who can figure out a way to hide their true capitalist self, fake their political views, and profit from communism. Truly a sad outlook for all of us.

In the meantime, I raised my prices by 50% a few weeks ago, when virus infected shit hit the fan. Gotta get some of that government stimulus cheddar at least indirectly. Unfortunately, we are too profitable to get some part of the trillions of freshly printed cheddar directly. Of course, the market defying and anti-competitive mechanisms are not recognized by most.

As always, if you try to do things "the right way", you get raped by the corrupt government, while cheaters profit.

Through my network I heard that a lot of big corporations have plans for enormous layoffs ready to go. Think the furloughs / short-term work (nearly 10M in Germany) are temporary? Think again. I certainly won't hire any of these rioting idiots. Automation all the way. And the sheeple are still on the train to covid wonderland. Ignorance is bliss.

I'm worried about the calls for "strong leadership". We already had this in Germany just 90 years ago. The answer is less, not more. But all signs are pointing towards history repeating itself.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The whole world is currently such a big shitshow, its not even funny anymore.

Been looking at options for moving abroad to escape the madness. I'd call myself a "business refugee", since everybody and their dog seem to identify as one and collect my hard earned taxes while raping and plundering, so why not me. But there seems to be no place to go. Everywhere its equally crazy.

So, I guess, if you can't fight em, join em. The big winners of the coming decades will be entrepreneurs who can figure out a way to hide their true capitalist self, fake their political views, and profit from communism. Truly a sad outlook for all of us.

In the meantime, I raised my prices by 50% a few weeks ago, when virus infected shit hit the fan. Gotta get some of that government stimulus cheddar at least indirectly. Unfortunately, we are too profitable to get some part of the trillions of freshly printed cheddar directly. Of course, the market defying and anti-competitive mechanisms are not recognized by most.

As always, if you try to do things "the right way", you get raped by the corrupt government, while cheaters profit.

Through my network I heard that a lot of big corporations have plans for enormous layoffs ready to go. Think the furloughs / short-term work (nearly 10M in Germany) are temporary? Think again. I certainly won't hire any of these rioting idiots. Automation all the way. And the sheeple are still on the train to covid wonderland. Ignorance is bliss.

I'm worried about the calls for "strong leadership". We already had this in Germany just 90 years ago. The answer is less, not more. But all signs are pointing towards history repeating itself.

My wife finally conceded she would consider moving to Puerto Rico. Not sure I want to raise my kid there though.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
rj0LdbX.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Florida just announced the re-closing of all bars, in the entire state, effective immediately.

And sit tight for the torrent of "I told you so's" in 3----2-----1-----

7E239025-D4D7-43DC-B9E4-4FC9BD9D28B9.jpeg

But seriously this is what was supposed to happen open and close, up and down with the virus counts. This is the new normal for the next 3 years.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
My wife finally conceded she would consider moving to Puerto Rico. Not sure I want to raise my kid there though.

Dude. How is PR any worse than the Communist States of Karen's Opinions?

I am excited that there are going to be some movers and shakers headed that way.

I am waiting to go down there to set up my company until we can have a halfway nice trip without worrying about lockdown bull F*ckery.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
View attachment 33787

But seriously this is what was supposed to happen open and close, up and down with the virus counts. This is the new normal for the next 3 years.

It’s a virus. Doing what a virus is supposed to do.

The only thing new about this one is social media.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Not confirmed yet but if it turns out to be true...

In a study not yet published in a journal, scientists have reported that the new coronavirus was present in wastewater in Barcelona, Spain in March 2019, a finding that, if confirmed, would show that the pathogen had emerged much earlier than previously thought.

March 2019!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Look into Palmas Del Mar, Dorado, or (Maybe) Rincon. The first two are pretty much massive expat communes that are kept very safe. The third is a sleepy surf town on the west coast, not sure how family friendly it's set up to be.

Tons of families move their families down here; may be worth looking into. It's a US territory, but it doesn't ever feel like "America" in any negative sense of that word.

(Don't want to derail the thread. Some fastlaners including myself, @RayAndré and @Tom.V live here, feel free to ask any questions).

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Look into Palmas Del Mar, Dorado, or (Maybe) Rincon. The first two are pretty much massive expat communes that are kept very safe. The third is a sleepy surf town on the west coast, not sure how family friendly it's set up to be.

Tons of families move their families down here; may be worth looking into. It's a US territory, but it doesn't ever feel like "America" in any negative sense of that word.

(Don't want to derail the thread. Some fastlaners including myself, @RayAndré and @Tom.V live here, feel free to ask any questions).

I am beginning to see the appeal to the minimalist lifestyle that @Fox is into.

Man... If we had a tenth of the minimalist simplicity to life and businesses... I would be on the next plane out of here. Lesson learned. Keep it simple without strangling opportunity.

Last edited:

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

Not confirmed yet but if it turns out to be true...

March 2019!
There was another study recently showing that COVID was present in the wastewater in Italy back in early December: Bloomberg: COVID in Italian Wastewater, Dec 2019

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
Jul 9, 2018
Been looking at options for moving abroad to escape the madness

You are in Switzerland right? I thought it was a great country to be in. What options are you looking into? Hope it's ok to ask.

Sorry to derail the thread.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
No doubt this virus has been used to control people.

Going back to the George Floyd thing.

They made George out like he was a stand up guy.

Look into his criminal record....

Apparently he new the officer, and they didn't like each other so it was personal.

NOT RACE RELATED.

Also if you go to the bottom of the page on this website.

click on donate. - you will see this.

''ActBlue Charities is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed under the law. ''

which is this company.

Capture.PNG

Democratic donations hmmm Nothing Suss!

So the media turns it into a race war and now all US Citizens are burning down buildings saying black lives matter, and donating to the democrats.

What the actual F*ck.

I am not in anyway saying that was right what happened to Floyd, it was a murder and the officers should be put in prison.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen

COVID19 hospitalizations explode as Americans childishly assert their right to both ignore lockdown AND eschew masks, having believed ludicrous early WHO and USG propaganda that "masks don't work" -- propaganda that was promoted in order to facilitate Chinese PPE hoarding and US PPE diversion to critical facilities.

Meanwhile, basic science and common sense continue to demonstrate that the primary germ transfer mechanism is from nose-mouth to hands to handles to nose-mouth, bypassing the skin barrier, and that the best way to interrupt this exchange is by washing hands AND wearing a mask. (Whereas the Chinese generally do not wash their hands, Americans generally do not wear masks.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/hgx0pq View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/hgx0pq/how_many_particles_of_bacteria_or_virus_can_leave/

Note that unless one is in a medical environment, the goal is to reduce the vast majority of germ exchange by blocking spit and snot, which any fabric will do. Thus a comfortable substitute for a surgical mask, such as a cycling neck gaiter, is adequate and also frustrates the surveillance state, something that should enthuse dissidents, who nonetheless continue to compare mask wearers to sheep.

The comparison that leaps to mind is that of medieval peasant revolts, in which grueling conditions of oppression lead to sweeping uninformed rumor and superstition in a population incapable of grasping the historical forces behind their misery, culminating in misguided riots which require brutal suppression, leaving behind a sullen simmer of resentment.

As Machiavelli understood, liberty is compatible only with an informed, responsible and virtuous citizeny.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

COVID19 hospitalizations explode as Americans childishly assert their right to both ignore lockdown AND eschew masks, having believed ludicrous early WHO and USG propaganda that "masks don't work" -- propaganda that was promoted in order to facilitate Chinese PPE hoarding and US PPE diversion to critical facilities.

Meanwhile, basic science and common sense continue to demonstrate that the primary germ transfer mechanism is from nose-mouth to hands to handles to nose-mouth, bypassing the skin barrier, and that the best way to interrupt this exchange is by washing hands AND wearing a mask. (Whereas the Chinese generally do not wash their hands, Americans generally do not wear masks.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/hgx0pq View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/hgx0pq/how_many_particles_of_bacteria_or_virus_can_leave/

Note that unless one is in a medical environment, the goal is to reduce the vast majority of germ exchange by blocking spit and snot, which any fabric will do. Thus a comfortable substitute for a surgical mask, such as a cycling neck gaiter, is adequate and also frustrates the surveillance state, something that should enthuse dissidents, who nonetheless continue to compare mask wearers to sheep.

The comparison that leaps to mind is that of medieval peasant revolts, in which grueling conditions of oppression lead to sweeping uninformed rumor and superstition in a population incapable of grasping the historical forces behind their misery, culminating in misguided riots which require brutal suppression, leaving behind a sullen simmer of resentment.

As Machiavelli understood, liberty is compatible only with an informed, responsible and virtuous citizeny.

F*ck you.

And F*ck your mask bullshit.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
View attachment 33771

This is sure to create some haters.

I have a feeling that it has been like this since we, homo sapiens, inhabited Earth. Any 'ism' is just another excuse to live off somebody else's work...

Have you checked Africa? Any countries there worth researching? There is non of this nonsense there...

The governments have always been terrible at managing anything - heathcare? ... Education? .... Crime??... Unemployment?...

And suddenly when the govs 'react' (this is the perfect word RE-act) the 'pandemic' stops or calms down.... If this had been real pandemic and our fate was up to the govs, we would have been dead already... This raises questions with all other things that are missing (any doctors from hospitals on TV? any live news from overflooded hospitals? ... and don't say it's too dangerous - they are really happy to go not more than a couple of hundred meters from war scenery... and I could go on...)

But this also helped me understand better to focus more on myself and 'the meaning of life' (check Viktor Frankl and his bestseller book)...

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
The masses are grumpy because wages have stagnated while inflation has inreased the prices of everything over the decades. My grandpa was an HVAC technician making 30/hr in 1950 and bought his first house for like 40k. HVAC techs make the same wage today and that same house is going for 500k.

The people who are protesting have nothing better to do and nothing to lose. They think it's about race cause that's what the TV says but all that does is hurt the minority populations. Just wait for the real economic issues to come which will certainly increase the number of people willing to go out and protest (cause mayhem). Dalio called this not too long ago. History repeats itself. There are plenty of history books to read that show what happens when mobs gain power. It never ends well for those that go against the mob!

The perceived pandemic is a perfect excuse for an economics crisis that will usher in a new system. I honestly hope it's just a fabricated threat blown out of proportion by the people on the screens as a flu with HIV tendencies is much more scary to me, I think...

The world economic forum is hosting an event in January called The Great Reset and one of the keynote speakers is the CEO of a company that makes chips to track cattle from sattelites. Will the chips work on sheep too?

Not sure if there's anywhere to hide from this tsunami of change. Americans might have to emigrate to other countries and do their best to fit in. The spirit of entrepreneurship ought to keep some of us above water, even if we end up in a reeducation camp. Am I being too pessemistic? I hope so!

Last edited:

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
So....if it's about control...does mandating wearing masks throw a wrench in the facial recognition software (monitoring and control) ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.