The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Worldwide C0VlD-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Discussion Thread...

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
The whole world right now feels like a nightmare I can't wake up from.

I'm just sick of it all.

Pretty much the only time when I can reliably forget about this stuff is when I'm surfing. This is also why surfing improves my mood so much. I forget about all the bad stuff and just focus on having fun and enjoying the ocean. Even just one or two hours when you can completely forget about this BS are priceless.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Looks like we voted against the mask ordinance. According to the news, we felt it would violate liberty, normalcy, and would cause loss of customers for businesses. Also it would further divide the local population and would be difficult to enforce since there are some exemptions for medical conditions and religious beliefs.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Masks have been mandatory in NY since mid April unless you're dining outside. Gyms have remained closed and are not even allowed to open as my region moves into Phase 4. I suspect they won't allow reopening until September at the earliest.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
The government already knows everything and anything about everyone. It would be foolish to believe otherwise, police constantly check license plates, know your home address, government & tax man know where you work, how much you make and so on. Combine that with CCTV and we probably are being watched by someone, especially the people that buy Amazon echos LOL.

The government sent $1.4 billion in stimulus checks to dead people.

I think you give them too much credit.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
So I read today that Tempe and Scottsdale can fine you $250 AND charge you with a misdemeanor crime for not wearing a mask! This is absolutely crazy. Something must be done to fight back.

There are lawsuits already filed in several Florida counties

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
In my county, you simply have to state you have a medical reason for not wearing a mask, and that's that. However, the problem then becomes the bootlickers.

Dropped off my kid at summer camp today. New mask ordinance in that county, for all INCLUDING kids. So the kids... have to wear a mask... for a 25 yard walk to the exercise mats, where they take them off for the rest of the day, until they leave. Then they put them back on for the 25 yard walk to the door.

I feel so much safer.

Oh, and the fatality tracked rate nationwide for kids is.... 0.00%

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
My ear-loop cycling gaiter / bandit bandana / breathable scarf arrived today. Very comfy. I will never wear a medical mask again.

It's a thermoregulator, wicking moisture and blocking sun to cool during summer and providing insulation in winter (or in cold AC). I plan to wear it around my neck whenever I leave the house, even after COVID19 officially ends.

Regarding security, it adds a bit of neck protection, like a beard, mostly against slashing attacks. The downside is that it's a potential neck hold, moreso than a shirt collar. But it's much easier to slip out of than a shirt, so it's not prohibitively dangerous. A guy who can choke me out with the gaiter can probably choke me out with my shirt collar too. But the sort of unprepared attacker who might use my clothes against me is unlikely to be skilled enough to correctly apply a carotid choke. Against an untrained headlock it's probably helpful.

The gaiter's real value is that it conceals more of the face than a standard medical facemask, improving anonymity. Which is important, since the threat of law enforcement chills exercise of self defense. Predation is the real danger in the USA, and these predators would be easily countered without their police protection. Therefore instant anonymity is second only to situational awareness for defense against predation, because it permits one to escalate aggressively into legal jeopardy, which usually scares predators off. The simple act of raising one's mask in preparation for a confrontation may be enough to signal to a predator that he has accidentally selected a fellow wolf rather than a sheep. Unlike with a balaclava, this is a simple quick movement that doesn't obstruct one's vision.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
My ear-loop cycling gaiter / bandit bandana / breathable scarf arrived today. Very comfy. I will never wear a medical mask again.

It's a thermoregulator, wicking moisture and blocking sun to cool during summer and providing insulation in winter (or in cold AC). I plan to wear it around my neck whenever I leave the house, even after COVID19 officially ends.

Regarding security, it adds a bit of neck protection, like a beard, mostly against slashing attacks. The downside is that it's a potential neck hold, moreso than a shirt collar. But it's much easier to slip out of than a shirt, so it's not prohibitively dangerous. A guy who can choke me out with the gaiter can probably choke me out with my shirt collar too. But the sort of unprepared attacker who might use my clothes against me is unlikely to be skilled enough to correctly apply a carotid choke. Against an untrained headlock it's probably helpful.

The gaiter's real value is that it conceals more of the face than a standard medical facemask, improving anonymity. Which is important, since the threat of law enforcement chills exercise of self defense. Predation is the real danger in the USA, and these predators would be easily countered without their police protection. Therefore instant anonymity is second only to situational awareness for defense against predation, because it permits one to escalate aggressively into legal jeopardy, which usually scares predators off. The simple act of raising one's mask in preparation for a confrontation may be enough to signal to a predator that he has accidentally selected a fellow wolf rather than a sheep. Unlike with a balaclava, this is a simple quick movement that doesn't obstruct one's vision.

Do you have some kind of weird mask fetish?

Seems to be the only thing you talk about on this forum.

Your posts read like paid mask propaganda.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
A while ago I was going to post this guy looks like he's doing some kind of PSYOP from CN, but refrained from posting. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks his posts are strange.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I haven't checked in on this thread in a long time but here is a little update from Gdansk, Poland:

- It is like this just fully ended weeks ago. Apart from getting on a train you see very few signs of anything corona related anymore. Some times I forgot for a few days it is even a thing.

- People just got tired of it and I think the law/government did too. Poland as a country I feel just saw through it after a few weeks and went their own way. We had malls open for a long time now and pretty much every store is back to normal. Very few places have any sort of rules.

- Parks are full, beaches are full, everyone is out in the sun having fun. It is great.

- I thought at the start that it would take a while when this got fixed to return to normal human behaviour - I was wrong. People are back shaking hands, people stand close to each other, they hand you your change right into your hand etc. No one really seems to care.

To me this whole situation has been a massive lesson in media/government manipulation. Looking back I bought into it at the start - I prepped and made sure my parents stayed home etc. Now seeing how much this was used to push laws/agendas I have made a personal promise to not get caught up in anything like this again. The media really does hate us.

Reading the last few pages of this thread saddens me. Governments and agencies throwing away people rights in an instant. Imagine when something real hits - you can see how fast they will come for whatever they can take.

On the flip side though it is nice to see that most people are great. Poland really impressed me with zero drama throughout this whole thing and people still being super friendly at all times.

I think it has been a good test on where different governments are at and what their real motives are.

Also it has pushed me in a big way to quickly get my life set up in a way to maximise my freedom and mobility.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Fox, don't forget there's a new boogeyman in the house: the mythical second wave. At least a similar strict lockdown is very unlikely considering how tired people are of all the restrictions and how uncooperative they'll (hopefully) be following BS orders.

- Parks are full, beaches are full, everyone is out in the sun having fun. It is great.

Makes you wonder what the point of closing everything was if Poland is now roughly at the highest number of active cases it ever had lol.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
> Do you have some kind of weird mask fetish?

No.

> Seems to be the only thing you talk about on this forum.

It seems you've exaggerated with deliberate dishonesty, because your own search shows that I post about other things.

I lurk this forum for the business info, but don't respond due to inexperience. The fact that this is the only halfway decent discussion of COVID19 I've found is coincidence. In other places people are still blaming it on 5G, a hoax or Israel.

> Your posts read like paid mask propaganda.

I didn't bring up the subject of masks. A search for mentions in this thread returned 222 results. I read many anti-mask posts first, and eventually I got tired of it. E.g.: "It's very very likely that masks don't work and it's pointless to have the general population wear them", part of a post with 11 upvotes.

The Chinese laugh at American/Western resistance to masks. It feeds their "dirty foreign monkey" stereotype. In this case, the data and science are on their side: masks work, as country comparisons demonstrate. And not because masks are impermeable to virii, to forestall the inevitable objection. The reason is that masks keep vaporous breath/coughs/sneezes from traveling as far away from the face, and hands from wiping nose. One might just as well argue that washing hands doesn't work because it doesn't kill all the germs.

The fact that COVID19 is no longer serious enough to warrant mandatory masks doesn't change the fact that masks work. Non-East Asians in China are currently being discriminated against publicly and openly due to this un-hygienic stereotype, such as e.g. being denied entry to restaurants. I literally got reported by frightened grannies for taking a legal masked walk.

Like what happened to northern Italy, America will get crushed when a real pandemic occurs, due to the anti-mask culture becoming entrenched now. And since novel epidemics originate like clockwork from China, it is only a matter of time.

M. F. Faruqi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 23, 2018
Hi, I'm from Pakistan. The regimen which worked for me and my son's corona infection is as follows:

(Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate 200 mg + 100 mg Zinc Gluconate 3 times daily) + 500 mg Azithromycin (once daily)

Here's a video if you have doubts regarding the above regimen:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9YFXo84lCk

How I got access to Chloroquine is another story.

Nebulized Chlorine Di Oxide solution - 3-4 times daily.

Took steam from a steam inhaler 3-4 times daily, specially at night. Don't take this step lightly. Virus dies when the temperature increases inside your nose, throat and lungs.

Corona infection gone in less than 3 days. I stopped taking antibiotic after 4 days. Shifted my son to 250mg Azithro on day 3 after his fever diminished.

I also took 1 raw onion on the second day, chopped and ate it. Some of its last pieces I just couldn't swallow. So I made a shake of those pieces and drank it. After 2 hours vomited. It also helped a lot in killing the virus. If you don't have access to any medicine I suggest the raw onion regimen a few times a day.

I also did netipoting: 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon Baking Powder + 1 teaspoon Hydrogen Peroxide in boiled water. That's how to do it in home inexpensively:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3GK118V1c

Plus Ear cleaning with Hydrogen Peroxide then Chlorine Di Oxide (optional) and then diluted Olive Oil (in distilled water,) otherwise ears may pain. For me it was the last straw which finally cleared me.

I took this process from this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J531bU0OYuc

I also took Chlorine Di Oxide solution as per Dr Andreas Kalcker. But I think it is optional. And it didn't seem to help that much. Perhaps because I started the Chloroquine regimen immediately after I got the symptoms and the symptoms didn't aggravate to cause any breathing issues.

As my son is in early 20s, I didn't have to do that much for him.

I'm 50+ and I did all of the above to get rid of the infection. I didn't know it would be so hard to kill it, but I fought it with all I could. During the lockdown while others were watching Netflix, I was preparing for the inevitable.

Homeopathy is also an option. One of the doctors in the city of Chakwal here, has claimed to have cured hundreds of Corona patients with this regimen. And there are people who have used it and have vouched for the success of this regimen:

Day 1: 5-6 drops of Naja Trip 1 M in little water.

Day 2: China 1 M (5-6 drops) in little water.

Next 5 days: Aconite 30 + Belladona 30 (mix 5-6 drops each in little water - 3 times daily)

In case someone becomes too thirsty after taking the last 2 medicine he can take Baptasia 30 + Arsenic 30 in some water. But the real medicine for Corona are the above 2 i.e. Naja/China.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I'm in Barbados with just 4 active cases left and no new cases in over two weeks but for some reason I doubt they lift all restrictions once there's 0 cases.

So the country is COVID-free now. Masks still mandatory. Physical distancing is now limited to keeping one meter of distance.

Almost all other restrictions lifted, with events up to 500 people allowed starting on July 1st and over 500 from July 15th.

Tourists allowed from July 15th. A negative test performed within 72 hours of arrival is mandatory (or if you don't have access to a local testing facility, you're tested at the airport upon arrival).

I'd rather not have to wear a mask than be able to participate in a large event but well...

Good to not have to worry about the virus anymore (until tourists come and some inevitably bring it with them).

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Florida just announced the re-closing of all bars, in the entire state, effective immediately.

And sit tight for the torrent of "I told you so's" in 3----2-----1-----

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Florida just announced the re-closing of all bars, in the entire state, effective immediately.

And sit tight for the torrent of "I told you so's" in 3----2-----1-----

I repositioned the holdings today. I am now what I like to call “Soros-ing.”

Making money off of the demise is more fun than being sad about it.

Let it dive. To hell with it.

MA81

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jan 22, 2013
It was all good just a few days ago in Texas, now masks are being mandated for businesses. I went to grab some dinner at a big burger chain but couldn't order unless I had a mask on. Meanwhile the dining area is about halfway full (15+ people), all sitting down and eating, with no masks on of course. I asked the cashier what the difference was between me and the family 10 ft. away was and he just said "my manager said you have to be wearing a mask to order." People have lost the ability to think...

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
It was all good just a few days ago in Texas, now masks are being mandated for businesses. I went to grab some dinner at a big burger chain but couldn't order unless I had a mask on. Meanwhile the dining area is about halfway full (15+ people), all sitting down and eating, with no masks on of course. I asked the cashier what the difference was between me and the family 10 ft. away was and he just said "my manager said you have to be wearing a mask to order." People have lost the ability to think...

These rules are just nonsense.

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois

Headline: Texas' Largest Hospital Reaches 100 Percent ICU Capacity

2 paragraphs down: "According to a document obtained by The Houston Chronicle, about 28 percent of ICU beds are being used by C0VlD-19 patients, while 72 percent of them are currently occupied by non-C0VlD-19 patients."

Implication by just reading the headline: "OMG! That hospital is overwhelmed with coronavirus patients!

Facts: 28 percent of ICU beds are being used by C0VlD-19 patients, while 72 percent of them are currently occupied by non-C0VlD-19 patients

While the headline isn't wrong, it implies that the hospital is 100% full of corona virus patients. And since most people dont read past the headline, It's assumed that's whats happening.

Man I hate the news.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
> Do you have some kind of weird mask fetish?

No.

> Seems to be the only thing you talk about on this forum.

It seems you've exaggerated with deliberate dishonesty, because your own search shows that I post about other things.

I lurk this forum for the business info, but don't respond due to inexperience. The fact that this is the only halfway decent discussion of COVID19 I've found is coincidence. In other places people are still blaming it on 5G, a hoax or Israel.

> Your posts read like paid mask propaganda.

I didn't bring up the subject of masks. A search for mentions in this thread returned 222 results. I read many anti-mask posts first, and eventually I got tired of it. E.g.: "It's very very likely that masks don't work and it's pointless to have the general population wear them", part of a post with 11 upvotes.

The Chinese laugh at American/Western resistance to masks. It feeds their "dirty foreign monkey" stereotype. In this case, the data and science are on their side: masks work, as country comparisons demonstrate. And not because masks are impermeable to virii, to forestall the inevitable objection. The reason is that masks keep vaporous breath/coughs/sneezes from traveling as far away from the face, and hands from wiping nose. One might just as well argue that washing hands doesn't work because it doesn't kill all the germs.

The fact that COVID19 is no longer serious enough to warrant mandatory masks doesn't change the fact that masks work. Non-East Asians in China are currently being discriminated against publicly and openly due to this un-hygienic stereotype, such as e.g. being denied entry to restaurants. I literally got reported by frightened grannies for taking a legal masked walk.

Like what happened to northern Italy, America will get crushed when a real pandemic occurs, due to the anti-mask culture becoming entrenched now. And since novel epidemics originate like clockwork from China, it is only a matter of time.
GTFO of here.

The only pandemic crushing America is communism.

News flash: masks don’t prevent communism, they propagate it. You should know better, living in China and all.

Ignore the CCP troll.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
I don’t understand how participants of this thread aren’t discussing the larger issue of communist insurrection in America. COVID was the primer.

Nobody else is seeing this?

Don’t gather with friends and family. But do protest.
Don’t go to church. God is dead. Worship the mob instead.
Be weary of “infected” strangers. But do tear down statues hand in hand with dozens or hundreds of strangers.
Rat on the unwashed rebels. They are selfish and spreading COVID. Riots and beat downs of innocent people are simply pent up rage due to inexcusable white supremacist systemic racism. COVID will not infect you because of these actions, just as the justice system will not prosecute you.

Everything you know, and everything you believe is being flipped on it’s head.

Wake up.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
I don’t understand how participants of this thread aren’t discussing the larger issue of communist insurrection in America. COVID was the primer.

Nobody else is seeing this?

Don’t gather with friends and family. But do protest.
Don’t go to church. God is dead. Worship the mob instead.
Be weary of “infected” strangers. But do tear down statues hand in hand with dozens or hundreds of strangers.
Rat on the unwashed rebels. They are selfish and spreading COVID. Riots and beat downs of innocent people are simply pent up rage due to inexcusable white supremacist systemic racism. COVID will not infect you because of these actions, just as the justice system will not prosecute you.

Everything you know, and everything you believe is being flipped on it’s head.

Wake up.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
ER doctor working in Texas here.

• ICUs in central, south Texas and the RGV are filling up their ICUs, many with COVID patients. ICUs are reaching/at capacity.
  • Certain parts of TX are seeing peak COVID ICU admissions - IOW, more COVID patients admitted & more heading to the ICU than earlier in the pandemic.
  • The ERs are seeing tons more moderately sick (go home) and much more severely ill (admit with some heading to the ICU).
    • Expected given the opening of the state and increased spread.
    • There's also a selection bias - mildly ill or asymptomatic don't show up in the ER.
    • We recently had a morbidly obese 37 yr old health care worker die from COVID.
  • That said, deaths nationally are at the lowest ever since this thing started.
  • FYI, I'm as sick of this thing as the rest of y'all and I don't walk around outside the hospital with a mask on.
Happy to answer any questions.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
> GTFO of here.

A cogent rebuttal.

> The only pandemic crushing America is communism.

The USA is undergoing a left singularity, yes. However, it is not primarily Communist, which is Jewish-derived. Anglophone leftism has independent Progressive roots.

> News flash: masks don’t prevent communism, they propagate it. You should know better, living in China and all.

China is not Communist except in name and historical continuity. She is national socialist. Mask culture is correlated with short-nose East Asians in general, regardless of nominal or actual sociopolitical regime.

Surgical masks are uncomfortable on a Western big-nose face, venting breath upwards through the gaps on either side of the nasal bridge, fogging glasses. By contrast, an ear-loop neck gaiter hangs loosely from ears and nose, which is suited to a Western big nose like mine.

> Ignore the CCP troll.

The CCP doesn't pay me, and would surely fire me for stating that COVID19 was accidentally released from the Wuhan lab. I've added you to my ignore list.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
ER doctor working in Texas here.

• ICUs in central, south Texas and the RGV are filling up their ICUs, many with COVID patients. ICUs are reaching/at capacity.
  • Certain parts of TX are seeing peak COVID ICU admissions - IOW, more COVID patients admitted & more heading to the ICU than earlier in the pandemic.
  • The ERs are seeing tons more moderately sick (go home) and much more severely ill (admit with some heading to the ICU).
    • Expected given the opening of the state and increased spread.
    • There's also a selection bias - mildly ill or asymptomatic don't show up in the ER.
    • We recently had a morbidly obese 37 yr old health care worker die from COVID.
  • That said, deaths nationally are at the lowest ever since this thing started.
  • FYI, I'm as sick of this thing as the rest of y'all and I don't walk around outside the hospital with a mask on.
Happy to answer any questions.
1. Have your hours increased as a result?
2. Have any of your colleagues tested positive or become sick?
3. How often do you have to get tested and what type of test is administered for you and your colleagues?

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
1. Have your hours increased as a result?
2. Have any of your colleagues tested positive or become sick?
3. How often do you have to get tested and what type of test is administered for you and your colleagues?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. on demand

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads