The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Minneapolis (and spreading) Riots, Civil Unrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeletedUser0287

On mobile so having a difficult time editing that last video clip. But that’s in Minneapolis. National Guard going through neighborhoods and suburbs during mandatory curfew. Didn’t know they could just shoot you for being on YOUR porch. But we can’t shoot them? Feel like the next few days are going to be really difficult.. it’s only time before another civil-like war between government and people.

Were those rubber bullets just to scare people? Or for real?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Were those rubber bullets just to scare people? Or for real?
They're real rubber bullets that the blue line gang is now shooting inside your home. And they are hurting people bad. This is exactly why the protests and riots are happening. And all the people telling them to calm down haven't had to deal with this their entire lives. It's not even a racial issue even though it appears to be because the majority of minorities live in impoverish neighborhoods. But in reality it's a social class issue. Those that live in low income neighborhoods irregardless of race are treated like shit by the police. While in the more affluent neighborhoods the police are nicer and calmer.

Attachments

• 82092018_3904705629571369_6880179253300690944_n.jpg
    82092018_3904705629571369_6880179253300690944_n.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 101503619_3107494892622456_4499956301102579712_n.jpg
    101503619_3107494892622456_4499956301102579712_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
D

DeletedUser0287

They're real rubber bullets that the blue line gang is now shooting inside your home. And they are hurting people bad. This is exactly why the protests and riots are happening. And all the people telling them to calm down haven't had to deal with this their entire lives. It's not even a racial issue even though it appears to be because the majority of minorities live in impoverish neighborhoods. But in reality it's a social class issue. Those that live in low income neighborhoods irregardless of race are treated like shit by the police. While in the more affluent neighborhoods the police are nicer and calmer.

Was not prepared to look at those pics...

D

Deleted78083

I can recommend "age of anger" by Pankaj Mishra, he gives an interesting outlook on these current times.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jul 1, 2018
Reading the news, it seems the situation that happened with George Floyd was the spark for all of this.

But what do you think are the real root reasons for this? I'm interested to hear what the Americans on this forums point of view.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Not really riots, more like uprising.

People are fed up.

It's a white/black thing. Because whenever black cops murder/kill white civilians, there are consequences.

When its a white officer that murders a black civilian - all of a sudden the excuses come out:

"blue lives matter... "
"cops have a very dangerous job"...
"they only have a split second to think..."....
"feared for my life..."
blah blah blah blah.

When its a black officer, the blue lives matter crowd as suspiciously quiet, the police union has nothing to say and the black cops always, always, always get punished for doing the EXACT same thing white ones do.

These two cops accidentally shot a child while he's father was threatening their lives with a car. No blue lives matter crap, no police union.... nothing from the "non racists" that would normally support cops.

Compared to this ...

Eric got choked to death, all the cops present watched it happen, nothing happened to them. The medics on the scenes just stood and watched him die. Nothing happened to them either.

This officer feared for his life and shot someone in the dark.... he was locked up, oh and it didn't take YEARS and it didn't protestings or burning for the "injustice system" to punish him either.

Etc. etc. etc.

There's a pattern, anyone that denies the racial element is part of the problem.

Its like the injustice system is ready to punish people - when they are black, but when they are white - all of a sudden, its time for slaps on the wrist. People are just fed up of that BS. So they are burning down white businesses - because when the people that have money / power to influence the politicians - things MOVE.

And its sad that people have to go out and protest everytime to get justice. Why can't the white judge, the white DA, the white prosecutor, the all white jury treat the white cops that murder black civilians the exact same way they treat black cops that murder white people?! Is that an unreasonable request on black people's part?

ALSO.... it doesn't matter what black people do -even if they were protesting PEACEFULLY.... All the "I'm not racist but..." would still have a problem with it (like they do with people peacefully taking a knee). So it doesn't matter HOW they protest - its the fact that they complain about racial abuse that is the problem. They should just be good little negroes and take the abuse with a smile, like in the good ol' days. -_- well this new generation don't think so, they are saying F*ck YOU, Let's burn this mofo down.

00_story.jpg

AFMKelvin

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Not really riots, more like uprising.

People are fed up.

It's a white/black thing. Because whenever black cops murder/kill white civilians, there are consequences.

When its a white officer that murders a black civilian - all of a sudden the excuses come out:

"blue lives matter... "
"cops have a very dangerous job"...
"they only have a split second to think..."....
"feared for my life..."
blah blah blah blah.

When its a black officer, the blue lives matter crowd as suspiciously quiet, the police union has nothing to say and the black cops always, always, always get punished for doing the EXACT same thing white ones do.

These two cops accidentally shot a child while he's father was threatening their lives with a car. No blue lives matter crap, no police union.... nothing from the "non racists" that would normally support cops.

Compared to this ...

Eric got choked to death, all the cops present watched it happen, nothing happened to them. The medics on the scenes just stood and watched him die. Nothing happened to them either.

This officer feared for his life and shot someone in the dark.... he was locked up, oh and it didn't take YEARS and it didn't protestings or burning for the "injustice system" to punish him either.

Etc. etc. etc.

There's a pattern, anyone that denies the racial element is part of the problem.

Its like the injustice system is ready to punish people - when they are black, but when they are white - all of a sudden, its time for slaps on the wrist. People are just fed up of that BS. So they are burning down white businesses - because when the people that have money / power to influence the politicians - things MOVE.

And its sad that people have to go out and protest everytime to get justice. Why can't the white judge, the white DA, the white prosecutor, the all white jury treat the white cops that murder black civilians the exact same way they treat black cops that murder white people?! Is that an unreasonable request on black people's part?

ALSO.... it doesn't matter what black people do -even if they were protesting PEACEFULLY.... All the "I'm not racist but..." would still have a problem with it (like they do with people peacefully taking a knee). So it doesn't matter HOW they protest - its the fact that they complain about racial abuse that is the problem. They should just be good little negroes and take the abuse with a smile, like in the good ol' days. -_- well this new generation don't think so, they are saying F*ck YOU, Let's burn this mofo down.

00_story.jpg

This really isn't a racial issue. It's a police vs the public issue. The police are trained in a us vs them mentality.

Here's a list of white people that were killed by police. In all instances the police walked free.

Duncan Socrates Lemp - Programmer shot in sleep - Red Flag Law

Daniel Shaver - Pest Control Shot in Hotel for not crawling towards police

Tony Timpa - Suffucated - Police laughed while he was dying

Police Shoot 103 Rounds into innocent bystanders in car

AFMKelvin

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Reading the news, it seems the situation that happened with George Floyd was the spark for all of this.

But what do you think are the real root reasons for this? I'm interested to hear what the Americans on this forums point of view.
Police militarization, police think they're at war with the citizens and role play as soldiers.

Police fear for there lives, any sudden movement and they think you're trying to kill them

No community. Most police are random people from around the county, state or city. They have no connection to the places or people they patrol.

Police unions. Unions will go to the end of the world to protect their members and keep them working.

Police are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Most departments only required a high school diploma. Training is minimal just a few weeks.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
Yeah, absolutely, but beyond closed doors you mention something even mild like that in today's social climate you risk your professional reputation.

You say that on Twitter and you're dead.

I honestly would like to do anything about that. Try to explain "to the people" why we need to be more moderated and stuff like that. It would be a joke.

I don't know what can we do against that.

Sagemoney

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Mar 12, 2018
Michigan
It’s a multitude of factors stemming from poverty, racist policies enacted from both dems/reps and lastly the police themselves.

there’s is increased police presence in poor communities because poverty correlates with increase crime and drug use. The war on drugs devastated the black family structure by incriminating black men at high rates. with the massive evaporation of manual low skilled labor due to automation and once again the government(NAFTA). Men of all races were severely effected but white wealth enabled them to relocate to places with better jobs. Black men who stayed were more likely to acquire felonies which relagate you to the lower class(unless you start a biz).

For the sake of brevity, poverty is the core issue.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
For the sake of brevity, poverty is the core issue.

Well, when you have a country where citizens lose their identity, and then relay on the government for everything, you basically don't have a country.

Ups, I'm describing all West.

We just didn't go to war with each other because we have powerful technology and are intelligent enough to know we would be all dead in a couple of months.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Is this documented anywhere? I wouldnt doubt it but where is it being reported or followed accurately?
The same is being reported here (Kentucky) by the media and police. Buses were bringing them in from cities 2+ hours away on Friday. Who knows what can be believed these days but based on what I have seen/heard from people it seems like this is definitely happening

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
The same is being reported here (Kentucky) by the media and police. Buses were bringing them in from cities 2+ hours away on Friday. Who knows what can be believed these days but based on what I have seen/heard from people it seems like this is definitely happening
At this point, it seems like it is mostly opportunists. The whole protest has been co-opted by black hat anarchists, boogaloos/groypers, teens on Insta trying to get notoriety, and simple criminals. All of these groups have completely different motivations, but are hard to visually distinguish from each other. This is a big opportunity and some people have been waiting years for this moment in time. They’ve been posting about it on Twitter, Gab, 4chan, Reddit, Leftbook, etc, for years, just waiting for the right time to hit the streets and here is their chance. It’s just unfortunate that they are stealing the spotlight from the original focus of the protests: police brutality and lack of justice.

Also, professional Youtuber/total F*cking clown, Jake Paul, was spotted looting Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall last night. That about sums it up.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
An opportunity just presented itself. Will you capitalize and solve this problem?

... and no, i'm not talking about a political problem.

Are you talking about defense/offense? To protect oneself or something to do with the police?

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
This is absolutely ridiculous.

Peacefully protesting, cool.

Tagging buildings and cars with graffiti, setting cars and buildings on fire, and breaking/looting businesses... Not cool.

I get it, you’re mad. Mr. Floyd shouldn’t have died. It’s terrible. But it doesn’t mean we go ahead and destroy our city. This is OUR city, are we going to shit in our own beds?
Next week we’re going to come into downtown and be like what the hell happened here?

Pretty sure these riots aren’t even about Mr.Floyd anymore, and more about trashing and getting free stuff.

View attachment 33261

They say, if you’re not with us then you’re against us. F*ck that, I’m not going to be a part of something like this.

This is literally 20 minutes away from me.

Crazy times, reminds me of May Day in Seattle.

I live ten minutes from downtown Seattle and the police have been staging in the parking lot next to my place. Think it's some sort of reserve force as they did not roll out last night but swat was ready to go.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
This is absolutely ridiculous.

Peacefully protesting, cool.

Tagging buildings and cars with graffiti, setting cars and buildings on fire, and breaking/looting businesses... Not cool.

I get it, you’re mad. Mr. Floyd shouldn’t have died. It’s terrible. But it doesn’t mean we go ahead and destroy our city. This is OUR city, are we going to shit in our own beds?
Next week we’re going to come into downtown and be like what the hell happened here?

Pretty sure these riots aren’t even about Mr.Floyd anymore, and more about trashing and getting free stuff.

View attachment 33261

They say, if you’re not with us then you’re against us. F*ck that, I’m not going to be a part of something like this.

This is literally 20 minutes away from me.
I feel the same way. They did the same thing in Grand Rapids, Michigan and hour from where my son lives. And Muskegon might be next which is closer. I have empathy for the African American Community, and the loss of some of their Citizens, but I've had them tell me directly yesterday online, it's not about the racism. It's about the U.S. obsessed with Consumerism, Materialism, and Wealth and burning stuff on purpose to transform America. So you have some legit protestors, but then others who are just looting, destroying cities, and burning them up to make their point of inequality. It's sad seeing the riots everywhere, but it's dangerous, will cost lives, and violence doesn't solve anything.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Police militarization, police think they're at war with the citizens and role play as soldiers.

Police fear for there lives, any sudden movement and they think you're trying to kill them

No community. Most police are random people from around the county, state or city. They have no connection to the places or people they patrol.

Police unions. Unions will go to the end of the world to protect their members and keep them working.

Police are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Most departments only required a high school diploma. Training is minimal just a few weeks.
In Michigan I thought my friends had to go through Criminal Justice courses and Police Academy which was longer than a few weeks. Although, every state is not created equal.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

1. African American's have always been in Poverty. You can watch the riots in 1967 and see it's the same social issue.
2. Law enforcement Issues.
We're just repeating history in Michigan.
Detroit
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suD6tiyVrLM

Grand Rapids
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqFmxfZpKz0&t=478s

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
1. African American's have always been in Poverty. You can watch the riots in 1967 and see it's the same social issue.
2. Law enforcement Issues.
We're just repeating history in Michigan.
Detroit
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suD6tiyVrLM

Grand Rapids
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqFmxfZpKz0&t=478s
Grand Rapids last night!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFkR1RQ0T-U

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knYRcEj_A4Y

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Shocking a city of 200k would have this happen.

This comment will probably get removed, but I’m gonna post it anyway.

These scenes in my mind point to one of many reasons that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed was put in the constitution. Next time you hear that there is no legitimate reason a person should own an AR15, or high capacity clip, remember these times, and realize it can get so so much worse.

The angry mob can descend on your home, threaten your family, destroy or steal your property. During these times the police will be no where to be found. Protection is your right, and I believe your duty to your family and loved ones.

If this continues much longer, I fully expect to see some heavily armed counter protestors emerge to protect their communities and families from these marauders since the police can’t/won’t. Probably somewhere like AZ or TX where gun rights are strong. I hope it doesn’t come to that, things could get truly ugly if that happens.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States

These scenes in my mind point to one of many reasons that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed was put in the constitution. Next time you hear that there is no legitimate reason a person should own an AR15, or high capacity clip, remember these times, and realize it can get so so much worse.

The angry mob can descend on your home, threaten your family, destroy or steal your property. During these times the police will be no where to be found. Protection is your right, and I believe your duty to your family and loved ones.

If this continues much longer, I fully expect to see heavily armed counter protestors emerge to protect their communities and families from these marauders since the police can’t/won’t. I hope it doesn’t come to that, things could get truly ugly if that happens.
This. But also I believe that it’ll only be a short amount of time that the people start going up against the police and national guard with their own firepower. There’s a ton of clips besides the one I attached that show police blatantly shooting at people, even if they’re on their own porches do nothing but watching.

I feel like the next couple of days is going to be a huge turning point in how things will turn out.

We need the right to bare arms against people looting and hurting us, but also against our own police and military which should be protecting us but seem to be doing the opposite.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012

If this continues much longer, I fully expect to see some heavily armed counter protestors emerge to protect their communities and families from these marauders since the police can’t/won’t. Probably somewhere like AZ or TX where gun rights are strong. I hope it doesn’t come to that, things could get truly ugly if that happens.

And where do you believe that will lead to? Do you think 1 side of the civilian population will use guns against the other side... and the other sides won't do the same ?

Good luck with your plan - btw, I suggest you get to it - don't talk about it, be about it. Hop to it, people are itching, ready and waiting. Lots of online tough guys that make threats about shooting people all the time (usually from the right) - the uprising have been going on for 5 days - when are all those online tough guys going to act?

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
This is what happens when you close an economy and have 40,000,0000 people unemployed. I tried to warn people.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
And where do you believe that this will lead to? Do you think 1 side of the civilian population will use guns against the other side... and the other sides won't do the same ?

Good luck with your plan - btw, I suggest you get to it - don't talk about it, be about it. Hop to it, people are itching, ready and waiting. Lots of online tough guys that make threats about shooting people all the time (usually from the right) - the uprising have been going on for 5 days - when are all those online tough guys going to act?

Do you read what people write or just emotionally react?

I never said I intended or encouraged those things. It is what I expect will happen because people won’t sit idly forever while innocent people and businesses are attacked by thugs. Not all protestors are thugs, but anyone using the protests as cover to vandalize, steal, or destroy property by definition are criminal thugs. It seems from what I’ve seen that a minority of the protestors are thugs, the majority are curious participants that want to be where the excitement is. But even small numbers of thugs working together, especially with the cover of a large crowd, can cause massive destruction.

The purpose for being armed is protection, not aggression. It is defense, not offense. It is not being a tough guy to protect your family and property from eminent threat from criminals intent to do you harm. If they bring the problem to you, threaten you and your family directly, standing and protecting your family isn’t being a tough guy, it’s being a man.

Also, for the record, I think cops very often act like a$$hole thugs too. The dangers of giving one person nearly unlimited authority over others. What they did to George Floyd and countless others, black/white/hispanic/etc is inexcusable/criminal and should be routinely prosecuted. Protest (peacefully) against the cops all you want. But attacking innocent people and businesses is inexcusable, and flat out criminal.

Last edited:

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Jun 29, 2011
People being upset over injustice started it. Then the professional agitators with political motives turned it into a riot. There's video of random pallets of bricks being dropped off near the protests. Then the media shows and tells you what they want you to see and think.

People in power (police, politicians, corporations, celebrities, foreign governments) need to be held to the same standard as everyday Americans. If you commit a crime, you pay the fine and/or go to jail.

And the media needs to be held accountable. They bastardize the actual news and push the agendas of whoever is in control. Publishing false information for 24 hours to push an agenda and then "shamefully apologizing" for ten seconds is not sufficient punishment. However, a $1B fine for each occurance would make them think twice. Once the punishment for the crime is bad enough, it will mostly stop. That's how they took down the mafia.

Not at war with citizens. At war with domestic terrorists. Peaceful protests are fine. MLK is a perfect example. Even being the obnoxious idiot at the front of the protest screaming at the cops is fine. Rioting, looting, vandalizing, assaulting, raping, and murdering is not. If the cops were to let their guard down and expect every person in the protest riot to behave civilized, they would be killed by the idiots responsible for turning the legal protest into a illegal riot. Never underestimate your opponent.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Do you read what people write or just emotionally react?

I never said I intended or encouraged those things. It is what I expect will happen because people won’t sit idly forever while innocent people and businesses are attacked by thugs. Not all protestors are thugs, but anyone using the protests as cover to vandalize, steal, or destroy property by definition are criminal thugs. It seems from what I’ve seen that a minority of the protestors are thugs, the majority are curious participants that want to be where the excitement is. But even small numbers of thugs working together, especially with the cover of a large crowd, can cause massive destruction.

The purpose for being armed is protection, not aggression. It is defense, not offense. It is not being a tough guy to protect your family and property from eminent threat from criminals intent to do you harm. If they bring the problem to you, threaten you and your family directly, standing and protecting your family isn’t being a tough guy, it’s being a man.

Yeah, change your tune. Bad man.

Here are your very fine "minority thugs"...

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014

Wow, really. So I say “a minority of the protestors are thugs”, and you dishonestly quote “minority thugs” as if I was saying minorities were thugs. That’s outright dishonest and manipulative on your part. It shows bad intent simply to shape a narrative, not to have an honest debate/discussion, and goes to show my point in my last post that you appear to emotionally react to and not actually read what people post.

There are lots of bad thug protestors of every race out there right now. I don’t care about their skin color, if they are committing criminal acts of violence against people or businesses they are thugs. I have seen lots of thuggery by white people, some of them cops, I don’t care who does it. I’m consistently against them all.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Nice try at manipulating and twisting a comment to give it another meaning, kinda like CNN does.

Congrats man, first person gone from the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!