The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opinions on dropshipping/dropship manufacturing?

Cliq

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2020
MONTREAL
Hi guys, just joined yesterday and I'm ready to start firing away my questions!
So I was catching up with a friend I haven't spoken to in ages and I told him I'm trying to get involved in a new industry, in a new space completely. I think I've come across a niche pertinent and necessary for the remote workers of the coronavirus era. I was intending on using a dropship business at which point he suggested to put the breaks on the dropship model for a moment, have a read of UNSCRIPTED before you move any further. Following his advice, it's 3 days later, almost done the book and I'm really thankful for the advice.

I still believe I have a great niche, I like some of the products I've come across but not in love with them, I'd like to give them a shot. More so,
I would like to know if there are custom design-based manufacturers that cater to dropship business models to really get the designs and ideas I have out there.

Above all that, I would like to get some opinions from people on the oberlo dropship model. It seemed frowned upon and I don't entirely understand why. It seems like a great entry into entrepreneurship if you have little to no capital. There are so many tools readily available to facilitate this. The major challenges I see are acquiring reliable suppliers, quality products, marketing investment/knowledge, and of course saturation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.