The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An online course platform with a flexible dripping contents feature?

MAG

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2020
Israel
Several online course platforms offer the feature whereby contents can be dripped on a schedule based on the number of days since the enrollment date of the student. Is anyone aware of a platform, in which this feature is flexible enough to allow:

1. Excluding certain days of the week and dates of the calendar from the dripping schedule. For a concrete example, following the enrollment, the student will receive access to one new section each day, but not on Saturdays and not on 28.05.2020? If this is not possible, I would like to at least be able to pause dripping to make sure that no section is released to any student until I unpause the course.

2. Having control over the time of the day when the contents are dripped and of the time of sending the notification, with the local time of the student taken into account. For a concrete example, I would like to have the new section appear at 8:00 AM local time of the student and e-mail notification be sent as soon as the drip has taken place.

I will very much appreciate a suggestion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MAG

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2020
Israel

jjohns500

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Mar 7, 2020
California
Do you know for certain that their dripping contents feature provides the sorts of flexibility I am asking for?

It looks like they do. I personally have never used that feature though so I can't say 100% but if you check out this link it appears you can control day and time of drip

MAG

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2020
Israel
It looks like they do. I personally have never used that feature though so I can't say 100% but if you check out this link it appears you can control day and time of drip

Thank you for looking it up for me!
However, it seems like the dripping time is same for all students, not each student according his local time zone. Neither did I see an option to set a day off. Did I miss something?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jjohns500

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Mar 7, 2020
California
Thank you for looking it up for me!
However, it seems like the dripping time is same for all students, not each student according his local time zone. Neither did I see an option to set a day off. Did I miss something?

I watched the videos on that page and to me the second vid looked like you could set days, but maybe not for individual users?? But again, idk. There may be more control ability once you are inside the platform. I would check for you but I just put my account on hold so I cannot access the page. Sorry not much more help!

Im sure you've checked teachable, thinkific, udemy, LifterLMS

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.