The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Felt disconnected, remembered this forum

SpartanWarrior77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
May 3, 2016
I haven't been on this forum in over 2 years or so.

I've been through the ringer emotionally and financially over the past 2 years.

I'm finally coming back to a point of centeredness after a lot of training and making important moves.

Meditation has been key on my journey.

Now I'm working pretty much full time and self-educating software development and UX design.

Also, I want to share one of the most centering mantras I have known: "I'm just focusing on me right now".

Whenever I say this mantra to myself, I feel so much more calm and centered. I feel less pressure to explain myself or look to other for validation.

Anyways, just touching base with everyone, how is it going!? (I'm in PA by the way - not too far from NJ - if anyone's interested in meet up)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

I'm finally coming back to a point of centeredness after a lot of training and making important moves.

Now I'm working pretty much full time and self-educating software development and UX design.

Also, I want to share one of the most centering mantras I have known: "I'm just focusing on me right now".

Whenever I say this mantra to myself, I feel so much more calm and centered. I feel less pressure to explain myself or look to other for validation.

Anyways, just touching base with everyone, how is it going!? (I'm in PA by the way - not too far from NJ - if anyone's interested in meet up)
Welcome back! Good to hear you’re more centered.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Same here. Welcome back. It's important to focus on what you want out of life otherwise life has a habit of dictating the direction for you and it's seldom ideal.

We all need to put ourselves and loved ones centre stage and build our world around that ideal. I've found it creates far more happiness than chasing material possessions and money.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness

I agree this place will always have something that inspires. New and Old.

Great personal Mantra most often we have to give ourselves the oxygen mask first...
But in business we should focus on what WE can do for OTHERS.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...