The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Newbie Intro

tuesday2000

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Feb 25, 2020
Florida
Hi all - I'm thrilled to have found The Fast Lane Forum. I have been needing something like this for a while. I have been operating a pet sitting business for 18 years. I went to college for Environmental Studies, moved from Michigan to Florida, joined a law firm as a research assistant and left within a couple of years. The fluorescent lighting andd recycled air alone was enough reason! I adore what I do and am good at it - but have been too afraid to hire employees so I often work weeks and weeks in a row without a break. I still would never trade it for a corporate office job. I love being my own boss, taking time off when I want and all the other great things that go along with being self-employed. I also am aware that what I do is a very physical job and I need to come up with some other ideas for when I'm too old and crippled, or become disabled in the near future, to continue my current business. I have so many ideas for products, business, etc. and have no idea where to start. I am excited to see everything you all have accomplished and learn from your experiences!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
You really sound upbeat I love it. 18 years of being around pets. You need to create an Authority Website on Pets. Its a evergreen lucrative industry.

Pet owners love to buy things for their pets...become an affiliate or make custom items for them.

Do not think of the competitiveness think about your 18 years of pet behavior knowledge. Others will pay you for that.

Welcome. It's your year...2020. Do not waste a second of it.

If you get started you can still continue to learn as you grow.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I have two friends in the pet sitting business.

One built her processes, then became a consultant to other pet sitters. And eventually to other businesses.

The other built herself up to cover the whole city, and sold the business for a nice six figure out.

I'm just pointing out that you don't necessarily have to even change industries to get to where you want to go.

tuesday2000

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Feb 25, 2020
Florida
You really sound upbeat I love it. 18 years of being around pets. You need to create an Authority Website on Pets. Its a evergreen lucrative industry.

Pet owners love to buy things for their pets...become an affiliate or make custom items for them.

Do not think of the competitiveness think about your 18 years of pet behavior knowledge. Others will pay you for that.

Welcome. It's your year...2020. Do not waste a second of it.

If you get started you can still continue to learn as you grow.

Thank you so much! Yes I feel as though I have info to offer people, but I've lost friends for being kind of a "know it all". Well, maybe I DO know it all - HAHA! I truly do have a lot to learn and am looking forward to reading the threads in this forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
I have two friends in the pet sitting business.

One built her processes, then became a consultant to other pet sitters. And eventually to other businesses.

The other built herself up to cover the whole city, and sold the business for a nice six figure out.

I'm just pointing out that you don't necessarily have to even change industries to get to where you want to go.

Very inspiring in general, high 5! When I first read the OP post I was like Poop? No thanks..but who really avoids it? :) There will be Wantrepreneurs in the exact same scenarios this time next year and I say go where the opportunities are.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.