The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thoughts on creating an outsourcing company?

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
I am from the USA and living in Bulgaria now, I've made a pretty decent network of young guys who are smart, speak english, and usually work for a USA company.

I have thought about creating an outsourcing platform recruiting people from this area, similar to upwork to work for USA companies. Anyone do anything similar?
The needs I think it fills the market for are
1- Cost and HR fulfillment (obvious, and not needing to create a W9 employee/hiring/firing/etc, same as Upwork)
2- Having them personally vetted by myself, and then hopefully a project manager down the line. Upwork is pretty iffy on having good or bad people. Lots of language barriers on the platform and I've hired many people on there that just plain suck even with good reviews.

Anybody have thoughts, or done something similar?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
Why not put the guys to work yourself? Find jobs on upwork and outsource it to them and arbitrage the difference?
You could start smallthe. Work your way up

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.