The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Simplify

Thrive
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
May 17, 2019
Ireland
I've read Uncripted! Great book and really opened my eyes to a lot of things particulary investing and the CENTS business. Before when I thought about entrepreneurship I thought of all the things I wanted but now I realise it is all about providing value and solving problems. This was what I needed to hear as for me this is a much more fulfilling way to live life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Finished the book today. Of course it's been a while and a few iterations for me before I read it. So, I am not sure if I was your target market.

My take...it is a tough, long book. It absolutely needed to be written and published. The ideas in the book needed to be out in the open. There is no other book out there that I am aware of that is as brutally honest as this book is. You were thorough in your delivery and the book will definitely change people's lives. I am sure this took you a long time and a lot of drive to write MJ, the writing and editing is much better than TMFL.

I have a sidewalker friend reading it now. I am interested in hearing a different perspective on it.

Last edited:

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
This was what I needed to hear as for me this is a much more fulfilling way to live life.

You can still have money. You just need to learn to provide value before you can MAKE money. It's a journey...but basically, you can have your cake and eat it to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ar3s

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 22, 2019
I've read it! Got the kindle and audio version as well. Just listened to the audio book again while on a transatlantic flight and made the decision to join the INSIDERS group

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
I made a discovery: Listen to chapters 2-5 on your morning commute to change it from an obligation to an FTM.

When I get stuck in my commute (happens every 200 or so feet) I like to people watch, see the other office workers making thier drudge in for their eight of hate; at least 80% have a terrible fear and exhaustion imprinted on them, eyes emptied, brows furrowed, and nervously fidgeting and dreading what awaits them that day. All of this coupled with MJs little story followed by a description of how the script wants you to live makes this a powerfully motivating experience. Choose yourself before someone else's chooses for you. Unscript and shift to the fastlane before it's too late.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Valier

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,017%
Apr 3, 2019
UK, London
Finished Unscripted . Took a little longer than expected, but it was just as I was hoping: jam packed with value that someone who has only begun making the life changes necessary to becoming an entrepreneur needs.

Whiterose

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Mar 21, 2019
I've just finished the book and it's been an amazing journey with so many new things learned and what I think is even greater accomplishment - I assessed and adjusted many already existing beliefs and viewpoints.
Great job MJ, absolutely masterpiece. Straight to the point and blunt, as expected since I also read the first book. Thank you man.

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 20, 2019
I've read Unscripted !

And I'm currently rereading it and taking notes/making as many action steps as possible for my new business venture. One of the best books I have ever read! especially on this certain subject

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
I actually ran across Millionaire Fastlane years ago, but figured it was just a get rich quick scam book based on the title, and I blew it off. I happened to see an interview with MJ on youtube maybe 2 months ago, then followed up by watching his videos to check things out, and eventually bought Unscripted since it was newer than TMF and it sounded more in depth. I bought it in print so I could make the book my own as they say, mark it up, take notes in the margins, all of that. A few days ago, I followed that up by buying the kindle and audible versions. I love that book. It is what I was looking for. It cuts through the bullshit, no pampering, no excuses. I wanted the audible version as well, so I can listen to it on downtime to reinforce what I had learned. I'd rather have MJ on the recording (more authentic and passionate, I'm sure), but I'll live. I'm not being a junkie. There's just a lot there to digest in one reading.

It's a great book. Reducing business and wealth into a formula is brilliant for those who understand how to apply that in their lives. When I started reading the book, the formula in the margin was driving me nuts until I actually found out where it was and what it was. That alone was enough to keep me moving forward.

I can feel the passion and the concern that business is for producing things or services that people can actually use - not the stupid shit that's normally promoted on the web. I don't know if that means a lot to many people these days but it certainly resonates with me. I see little point in building a business of any sort if it isn't delivering real value. You're affecting your customers' lives. Your growth, your ability to stay out of trouble, and your sanity if you're someone like me, is dependent on delivering value and making money, not just one or the other. The more real value that can be given, the more highly valued the product and thus the more highly leveraged any marketing is.

Supersamosa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
May 28, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Read it!! Plan on reading again and taking notes : D

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I finally listened to unscripted .

I bought the physical book when it first came out and couldn’t finish it. My initial impression when reading the book was that mj had spent too much time alone dreaming up these formulars and I just couldn’t follow it, I don’t know how to describe what I mean but it seemed a little too out there and in his head.

Anyway after reading some good mentions on the forum I gave the audiobook a go and it’s amazing! The guys voice is great and the book is easy to follow, I think it’s easy to get caught up on the complicated diagrams when reading the physical book but when listening to it he just powers on through and it all makes sense.

Thanks Mj

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Being the left-handed breach baby I am, I read Unscripted first and then TMF . Listened from Kansas City to Florida via Nashville. Not a trucker, just had a lot of places to go!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.