The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HELP! ONLY GOT 3 MONTHS TO MAKE IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
May 10, 2019
From reading through a lot of your responses it seems you find it difficult to weigh up pros and cons associated with situations. No outcome is going to be 100% risk free. You need to objectively make lists that give you pros and cons of each option. Then make a decision and not look back. No one is going to respond with a solution that ticks all of the boxes.

Have you considered the impact of living with your family mental health wise ? Your father seems to have some negative emotional hold over you and it will negaticely impact your outlook and in turn the productivity of your business .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LaraJF

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Apr 1, 2017
Silicon Valley, California
Not completely out.

What kind of job would you guys recommend?

Or any other jobs you guys recommend?

I think I saw you say you could do SEO. Look for a Manpower or other temp agency job for 3 months. It'll pay, you'll build up your $1k/mo savings, and you may be able to transfer to a different area for different jobs.

Once you're in the system, it's easier for them to help you. I also use flexjobs.com They do a pretty good job of finding full time, part time, seasonal, remote, freelance positions. I got a new client through them back in December, and continue to use them for additional work. I'm hustling while I build up my side sites.

And what you're going through is tough. Please stay strong and believe in yourself. Don't sacrifice who you are inside. Nothing will ever change your father's apparent opinion. It's his problem not yours.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.